Donald the Role Model

Of course I would be. They're children. Why wouldn't they speak and behave like children?

Anti-Trumpers now believe that another job of a President is to parent their children.
Sorry losers, parent your own children. You are their role model, NOT any given President, losers.

Anti-Trumpers as parental role models are teaching their children to be angry over something they have no control over, constantly blame others instead of accepting personal responsibility, and block freeways and hit others that you blame.
And this is only the beginning of a whole constellation of anti-social and anti-American negative behaviors they are inculcating in their kids!

Oh for fucks sake!!!!!!

Trump speaks like all men with balls when they’re in private. In public he carries himself just fine. He’s much less of a bloviator than obozo, so I give him more style points.

Your TDS gets the best of you on a nightly basis

Anti-Trumpers now believe that another job of a President is to parent their children.
Sorry losers, parent your own children. You are their role model, NOT any given President, losers.
The job of the President is to act like an adult

You said it right there: act. These guys have all been actors. Obama was never a responsible adult, yet he’d get up on stage and lecture everyone. There’s a lot of things I don’t like about Trump, but he’s waaaaay better than obozo.

He does act, and in the best interest of the nation!
Looks like words still offend you, pussy.
And you still haven't figured out the difference.

He does act, and in the best interest of the nation!
Looks like words still offend you, pussy.
And you still haven't figured out the difference.
Are you talking about the leave and come back comment? In my opinion it’s faux outrage from liberals. They know Trump said nothing that resembled racism. They just want to score points. And it backfired because the country is fed up with the phony race card tactic

Who told you that? It's reasonable to expect a president to not be a bad influence on the children of the country though.

Who told you that? It's reasonable to expect a president to not be a bad influence on the children of the country though.

The OP's stupid ass question told me that.

The country is supposed to look up to their leader No one can look up to and respect the scumbag morons put into our WH

The country is supposed to look up to their leader No one can look up to and respect the scumbag morons put into our WH

If you have children, you and your wife are their leaders!
My main point.

Forum List

Back