Donald the Role Model

Ok, ok, he's the role model for anyone who isn't a hair model.

Sucks to be you.

You don't see the porcine resemblance in that second picture? Really?

Are you gay?

Trump is not called the God-Emperor for his perfect curves.
Why? Are you afraid of the gays? I am a straight married woman.

I fully expect Trump to start oinking every time I see his piggy face.

Ah, a woman who married a gamma loser, wanting the success of Trump.

Now I understand why looking like a pig is all you can think of, you didn't get far with those looks, did you?

Trump is a role-model for boys, try Melania.
Oh I don't look to anyone named Trump to be a role model. Just the thought of that is some pure cringe. Not even Barron, bless his doomed heart.

But maybe Barron will someday go to Africa to kill sick animals that the locals have paraded in front of them. Then he can pretend to be a fierce bad hunter just like his big bubbies! What a family!

Are you one of those he-man woman haters? Are you also from Alabama?

What in the hell are you even talking about? Ugly and dumb seems to be a thing...

As a woman you probably should not look at anyone who has a dick as a role-model. Maybe you are having confusion after Michelle Obama. Or maybe the two genders are just foreign to you with that low IQ.

^^Fantasy

Reality -
maxresdefault.jpg

Sucks to be you.

Are you gay?

No one is afraid of gays. Most people are repulsed by them.
Most people are repulsed by Metrosexual Lib Tard Men, who never have had a callous on their hands, can't tell a crescent wrench from a pipe wrench, and cannot build, or fix anything.

When The Zombie Apocalypse occurs, the only people that will survive are going to be rednecks who can hunt, fish, build and fix things.

The Great Cleansing of The Gene Pool will restore men back to what they have always intended to be. Masters of The Universe, instead of what Liberal Men are, Frustrated Masturbators.
You're really an idiot, aren't you?

Zombies? You know that's fiction, right? Build things? Are men required to build things? Is a penis required to build things? Lacking a penis, can things still get built?

Cleansing of the gene Pool? Are you Authoritarian and want to purge what you see as undesirables from the population? What differentiates that twisted, childish attitude from other, more dangerous extremists?

Maybe you just need a nap. Or have Mommy fill your bottle with Mt. Dew again.

Like Clinton teaching children that a blow job isn't really sex?
Trump is cussing on stage at rallies in front of children. How many children were in the oval office to watch Clinton get a blow job?
Liberals at the time on tv was saying a blow job isn't really sex, trying to justify Clinton's actions. Therefore kids made getting a Lewinsky a cool thing. You can turn on a tv or radio and hear worse than Trump is saying.

No, that did not happen. Presidents have not stood at public events spewing profanity. Until Trump.
You loons are teaching elementary kids they can change their sex and you're worried about cussing? Fake outrage, you're a loon.
-------------------------------------------- Excellent post and reasoning JKGood .
In California Schools there are mandatory teachings about Homosexuality for children, and they also tell children that Pedophilia is NORMAL.

These people are sick. They are both Pathological Liars and Pathological Perverts.

Last edited:

Sucks to be you.

Are you gay?

Now I understand why looking like a pig is all you can think of, you didn't get far with those looks, did you?

Oh I don't look to anyone named Trump to be a role model. Just the thought of that is some pure cringe. Not even Barron, bless his doomed heart.

But maybe Barron will someday go to Africa to kill sick animals that the locals have paraded in front of them. Then he can pretend to be a fierce bad hunter just like his big bubbies! What a family!

-------------------------------------------- now you've got yer thinking correct . If Barron can pay his way one way or the other he can shoot as many Animals as he can afford . And he is likely to shoot the Animal or Animals and then give it or Them to the Natives for Dinner and a Party [minus the TROPHY Head or head'S] NYB .

Sucks to be you.

Are you gay?

No one is afraid of gays. Most people are repulsed by them.
Most people are repulsed by Metrosexual Lib Tard Men, who never have had a callous on their hands, can't tell a crescent wrench from a pipe wrench, and cannot build, or fix anything.

When The Zombie Apocalypse occurs, the only people that will survive are going to be rednecks who can hunt, fish, build and fix things.

The Great Cleansing of The Gene Pool will restore men back to what they have always intended to be. Masters of The Universe, instead of what Liberal Men are, Frustrated Masturbators.
You're really an idiot, aren't you?

Zombies? You know that's fiction, right? Build things? Are men required to build things? Is a penis required to build things? Lacking a penis, can things still get built?

Cleansing of the gene Pool? Are you Authoritarian and want to purge what you see as undesirables from the population? What differentiates that twisted, childish attitude from other, more dangerous extremists?

Maybe you just need a nap. Or have Mommy fill your bottle with Mt. Dew again.
Dear Moron. The Zombie Apocalypse is Allegorical, for The End Times.

The Only Undesirables in any Population are Liberals, and they are made up of all races. It's their thinking and philosophy that needs to be removed from The Political Gene Pool.

Leftists are Defective Human Beings, and at some point, Nature will rid The World of such Defective Human Beings.

Leftist LibTards will be the first to perish in any natural disaster.

Sucks to be you.

Are you gay?

------------------------------------------- yeah , and you still call him President Trump NYBod .
You're funning. I call him fat jackass.
------------------------------- Quite often Powerless People call Powerful people disparaging or insulting names NYB ,

Would you be proud of your children if they spoke and behaved like the current president?
Nah … I much prefer they emulate Rep Rashida Tlaib:

We're going to impeach the mother fucker, don't worry!

Are you gay?

------------------------------------------- yeah , and you still call him President Trump NYBod .
------------------------------- Quite often Powerless People call Powerful people disparaging or insulting names NYB ,

Especially when they think the powerful person (can you get more powerful than the leader of the free world?) actually IS a fat jackass.

But now that I think about it, Putin is more powerful than Trump. So is MBS. Hell, Chairman Kim doesn't bow down to Trump either.

Are you gay?

What in the hell are you even talking about? Ugly and dumb seems to be a thing...

As a woman you probably should not look at anyone who has a dick as a role-model. Maybe you are having confusion after Michelle Obama. Or maybe the two genders are just foreign to you with that low IQ.
Reading comprehension. Try it. I don't look to any Trump as a role mode.
Are you gay?

Especially when they think the powerful person (can you get more powerful than the leader of the free world?) actually IS a fat jackass.

But now that I think about it, Putin is more powerful than Trump. So is MBS. Hell, Chairman Kim doesn't bow down to Trump either.

True American speak.

Fellows, the role-model of this "American" "white" "woman" is Kim Jong-un.

Would you be proud of your children if they spoke and behaved like the current president?
Hell yea
Why?
The man busted his ass for every thing he’s earned! He’s lost money gained money! Earned respect! Raised a great family!
Busted his ass for 413 million dollars from his dad?
More fake news
Someone Punch him in the face I'll pay for lawyers

The man busted his ass for every thing he’s earned! He’s lost money gained money! Earned respect! Raised a great family!
More fake news

You were heckling at a Trump rally and got your ass kicked?

Well, we already knew we are dealing with losers.

More fake news
Being against the constitution has gotten people far worse

Anti-Trumpers now believe that another job of a President is to parent their children.
Sorry losers, parent your own children. You are their role model, NOT any given President, losers.
The job of the President is to act like an adult
RW your just not used to a President that burps and farts in public...
We don't mind that so much as the shit that comes out of his mouth
as compared to the shit that comes out of our 20% congress?...
The presidents shit is a much finer shit and he spreads it world wide Perhaps one day even you might have your fill
hey edward i believe right now the shit that comes out of some members of congress is spread world wide too...maybe someday you might have your fill of their shit...

Forum List

Back