Donald is facing a very bad 2023.

Demofks cheated
Trump was cheated in 2020. Period.

rotfl-gif.288736

That never gets old!

Trump was anti ILLEGAL immigrant. Strange thing

"By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020. President Trump also entered the White House with the goal of eliminating illegal immigration but Trump oversaw a virtual collapse in interior immigration enforcement and the stabilization of the illegal immigrant population. Thus, Trump succeeded in reduce legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration."

rotfl-gif.288736

That never gets old!

It's actually scary. Dictators around the world are claiming the same thing when they lose and they are not turning over power. Belaurus is one.

Looks like Bibi Netenyahoo is making a power grab. Soon he will control Israel like Putin controls russia. He's been involved in at least 3 scandals and still won re election.

This should scare us Democrats. That's why we want Ron D to win. He sucks too but he's not corrupt. As far as he knows. He will push the same bad agenda Trump wants to push don't get me wrong. I don't want him to be president either. But I want him to beat Trump so Trump goes away.

It's actually scary. Dictators around the world are claiming the same thing when they lose and they are not turning over power. Belaurus is one.

Looks like Bibi Netenyahoo is making a power grab. Soon he will control Israel like Putin controls russia. He's been involved in at least 3 scandals and still won re election.

This should scare us Democrats. That's why we want Ron D to win. He sucks too but he's not corrupt. As far as he knows. He will push the same bad agenda Trump wants to push don't get me wrong. I don't want him to be president either. But I want him to beat Trump so Trump goes away.

Not me, I want Trump to run. Biden may suck as a president, but he proved one thing -- anybody can get more votes than Trump.

cheaters always cheat.
Why are Texas Republicans removing voting from college campus'? Cheating.

They don't want young people to vote.

If everyone votes, Republicans lose. That's why you guys cheat. We want everyone to vote. Even dead people. Even illegals. LOL JK

Why are Texas Republicans removing voting from college campus'? Cheating.

They don't want young people to vote.

If everyone votes, Republicans lose. That's why you guys cheat. We want everyone to vote. Even dead people. Even illegals. LOL JK
why don't you provide the explanation for the action? Why do you post and go?

“He is a despicable human being. He’s dishonest. He’s a cheat. If he was my boss, I would quit. If he was my employee, I’d fire him. If he was my son-in-law, I’d horse-whip him. One, he is a bad man. And two, he is a danger to representative democracy in this country.””

- Mac Stipanovich, Republican political strategist
So NOW we're supposed to believe them?

why don't you provide the explanation for the action? Why do you post and go?
Their explanation for it is bullshit!!! I want to see you use their explanation for it and with a straight face defend their explanation. It's hogwash.

But you guys have a bullshit reason every time you try to do something that makes it harder for poor people to vote.

It's why you're the party for the rich. If you weren't you'd want everyone to vote.

Their explanation for it is bullshit!!! I want to see you use their explanation for it and with a straight face defend their explanation. It's hogwash.

But you guys have a bullshit reason every time you try to do something that makes it harder for poor people to vote.

It's why you're the party for the rich. If you weren't you'd want everyone to vote.
how is it bullshit? you have to explain why it's bullshit, it's how this works. You want to call bullshit explain why. That's on you bubba.

how is it bullshit? you have to explain why it's bullshit, it's how this works. You want to call bullshit explain why. That's on you bubba.

I'll give you one example that won't shut you up. Republicans are claiming that people who don't go to that school shouldn't be on campus. But if they live in the neighborhood that's where they vote too. Republicans are pretending this is for student safety. So they are moving voting off campus.

Only one problem jackass. The polling stations are usually in the library, which is open to the public.

You couldn't even think of one reason to defend this thing they did. But I'm sure you will use all the same bad arguments Republicans in Texas use. Just go look it up lazy.

I'll give you one example that won't shut you up. Republicans are claiming that people who don't go to that school shouldn't be on campus. But if they live in the neighborhood that's where they vote too. Republicans are pretending this is for student safety. So they are moving voting off campus.

Only one problem jackass. The polling stations are usually in the library, which is open to the public.

You couldn't even think of one reason to defend this thing they did. But I'm sure you will use all the same bad arguments Republicans in Texas use. Just go look it up lazy.
I merely asked for the information on why it was moved. you didn't need to build a clock.

Forum List

Back