Donald is facing a very bad 2023.

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
With his appeals and other legal stall tactics nearly exhausted, The Donald is facing a very bad 2023. The Trump Organization, the crown jewel of his business entities has already been found guilty of 17 counts of tax fraud and other crimes. Bigger legal worries now loom in Georgia, New York, and D.C. for the former President, once thought to be above the law. Republican lawmakers and his own lawyers have even been ordered to testify as to his efforts to overturn an election, obstruct investigations, and engage in fraudulent business practices.

Republicans can cry that's this is all politically motivated, but Trump appointed judges have ruled against his claims of voter fraud multiple times, and a number of conservative leaning judges have struck down his appeals.

2023 is shaping up to be a very bad year for The Donald. :dunno:

With his appeals and other legal stall tactics nearly exhausted, The Donald is facing a very bad 2023. The Trump Organization, the crown jewel of his business entities has already been found guilty of 17 counts of tax fraud and other crimes. Bigger legal worries now loom in Georgia, New York, and D.C. for the former President, once thought to be above the law. Republican lawmakers and his own lawyers have even been ordered to testify as to his efforts to overturn an election, obstruct investigations, and engage in fraudulent business practices.

Republicans can cry that's this is all politically motivated, but Trump appointed judges have ruled against his claims of voter fraud multiple times, and a number of conservative leaning judges have struck down his appeals.

Man, if I had a dollar for every one of these fantasy posts...

LOL

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Have you seen his favorability polls? Joe Biden couldn't even dream of those numbers.
Remember what polls meant after Joe beat Trump?

Trump is now under criminal investigation for his actions leading up to and on Jan. 6, both by the U.S. Department of Justice as well as Fulton County prosecutors in Georgia.
Mac Stipanovich, who with Cardenas helped make Republicans the dominant party in Florida during the 1980s and ’90s, said Trump’s repeated lies about a “stolen” election that incited the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol on his behalf should have been the last straw for anyone considering working for Trump.

Unemployment is so low. Why hate Biden?

th

The Donald's under your skin that much eh Doc?

******CHUCKLE*****

:)

"Expect three evolving dynamics to stipulate our country’s zeitgeist in the stirring months to come."

1. The populace will learn of this admins grifting lands in ukraine
2. The populace will learn how injurious and deadly the imRNA injections were and finally:

"Third will be the transformation of a raging inflation into a ruinous debt deflation that leaves Americans, one way or another, with no money. At the same time, the people will wake to the wrecking of their energy and food supply. A line will appear drawn in the ground from sea to shining sea, as by a cosmic power, and everybody… the formerly Woke, the unvaxxed, the penitent and unrepentant, the middle and lower orders especially, who suffer most harshly… will find themselves all on one side of that line in opposition to the wicked who have brought a hard rain upon them. And there you will finally see the beginning of your long-promised hope and change. No need even to wait for it. At long last, it’s upon us."

Remember what polls meant after Joe beat Trump?

Trump is now under criminal investigation for his actions leading up to and on Jan. 6, both by the U.S. Department of Justice as well as Fulton County prosecutors in Georgia.
Mac Stipanovich, who with Cardenas helped make Republicans the dominant party in Florida during the 1980s and ’90s, said Trump’s repeated lies about a “stolen” election that incited the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol on his behalf should have been the last straw for anyone considering working for Trump.

Unemployment is so low. Why hate Biden?

All you're doing is shining a light on how corrupt our justice system is. If that's your intention, I applaud you for it.

Low unemployment means nothing with record high inflation. If you had even a basic grasp of economics, you would know that. The unemployment rate in Venezuela is 6%.

Yep, you got him for sure this time. LMFAO.

Have you seen his favorability polls? Joe Biden couldn't even dream of those numbers.

“He is a despicable human being. He’s dishonest. He’s a cheat. If he was my boss, I would quit. If he was my employee, I’d fire him. If he was my son-in-law, I’d horse-whip him. One, he is a bad man. And two, he is a danger to representative democracy in this country.””

- Mac Stipanovich, Republican political strategist

“He is a despicable human being. He’s dishonest. He’s a cheat. If he was my boss, I would quit. If he was my employee, I’d fire him. If he was my son-in-law, I’d horse-whip him. One, he is a bad man. And two, he is a danger to representative democracy in this country.””

LOL. So Republican political strategists no one has heard of are your go-to now? That's just sad. Just really, really sad. Also, he's a DemoKKKrat now, I just looked it up.

Hahahahahaha!

Seriously, please get a life and stop obsessing over Donald Trump. He really doesn't care.

"I would do him in a second" Hillary Clinton ex celebrity

If any of these witch hunts were substantial, the dems wouldn't look like fools every time they fail at getting Trump. But that's all it is. The dems have cried wolf so many times now, not many even care.

I can't stand Trump. But this got old when he was president. The dems just need to stop.

I guess we have to wait for the slow wheels of justice to play out in the courts. I trust we all will accept the final decisions of our courts regardless of which side wins.

Amirite?

Its so lovely when you TDSers show such concern for your true and next president.

Forum List

Back