Donald is facing a very bad 2023.

Sure seems to be the Democrats standard.
Republican whiners. After the great resignation more job openings mean people making $10 found jobs making $20. People who may have had to wait ten years for a promotion suddenly is management.

Things are so good fast food places can’t find workers. We need more immigrants. Biden is fixing the middle class for real not trump lip service. Not a con man. Get a clue guys

Ahem, Trump is not President today....Or are you stuck on Trump? What is your guy Biden doing to wipe out inflation?
The feds are fixing it. He is strengthening our economy, social programs, infrastructure.

Go to Biden’s website. It’s all there

Strengthening the economy? OMG....Have you bought groceries lately? Or does mom still handle that?
I eat a lot less chicken that’s for sure. Happening all over the world bro.

I shot a deer this year. Lots of meat in the freezer still.

Go get a better job. They’re out there.

Is all your money in risky investments? Good for you. How old are you?
I do have some in CDs, some in real estate, some in treasury bills, some in mutual funds. The CDs are 12-month CDs, as they mature I have been moving them.

I eat a lot less chicken that’s for sure. Happening all over the world bro.

I shot a deer this year. Lots of meat in the freezer still.

Go get a better job. They’re out there.
LOL....My job is pretty good....Make good money, have a decent 401K, and a ESOP from my last company, so, I'll be just fine....That is not the norm though....And Biden is attacking the middle....

LOL....My job is pretty good....Make good money, have a decent 401K, and a ESOP from my last company, so, I'll be just fine....That is not the norm though....And Biden is attacking the middle....
Voters didn’t buy it in the midterms

With his appeals and other legal stall tactics nearly exhausted, The Donald is facing a very bad 2023. The Trump Organization, the crown jewel of his business entities has already been found guilty of 17 counts of tax fraud and other crimes. Bigger legal worries now loom in Georgia, New York, and D.C. for the former President, once thought to be above the law. Republican lawmakers and his own lawyers have even been ordered to testify as to his efforts to overturn an election, obstruct investigations, and engage in fraudulent business practices.

Republicans can cry that's this is all politically motivated, but Trump appointed judges have ruled against his claims of voter fraud multiple times, and a number of conservative leaning judges have struck down his appeals.

2023 is shaping up to be a very bad year for The Donald. :dunno:
This is all theater until I see a criminal indictment.

Forum List

Back