Donald is back to tearing down Republicans

Which means you won't provide the proof.
Yes, i sure won't. Again...you have access to all the same info i do. If it has not convinced you, then showing it to you again would not convince you. And again, i don't care if you believe me or not anyway. Zero sleep lost.

Credibility gained ==> zero

Credibility lost ==> zero (you can't lose what you don't have)

It was especially neat when Trump spent the two months after the election caring only about telling lies about his loss, while thousands of people a day died from covid. Surely he was just so overwhelmed with empathy and grief that he couldn't speak, and was in no way demonstrating his mental illness of malignant, sociopathic narcissism that causes him to see the world as "Trump and 7 billion objects made of flesh".

It was especially neat when Trump spent the two months after the election caring only about telling lies about his loss, while thousands of people a day died from covid. Surely he was just so overwhelmed with empathy and grief that he couldn't speak, and was in no way demonstrating his mental illness of malignant, sociopathic narcissism that causes him to see the world as "Trump and 7 billion objects made of flesh".
We are discussing Trump as President.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Such a party uniter! :rolleyes-41:

PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — It was supposed to be a unifying weekend for a Republican Party at war with itself over former President Donald Trump’s divisive leadership. But Trump himself shattered two days of relative peace in his closing remarks to the GOP’s top donors when he insulted the party’s Senate leader and his wife.​
Ahead of the invitation-only speech at Trump’s new home inside his Mar-a-Lago resort, the former president’s advisers said he would emphasize his commitment to his party and Republican unity.​
Trump veered sharply from prepared remarks Saturday night and instead slammed Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., as a “stone-cold loser” and mocked McConnell’s wife, Elaine Chao, who was Trump’s transportation secretary.​
Trump also said he was “disappointed” in his vice president, Mike Pence, and used a profanity in assessing McConnell, according to multiple people in attendance who were not authorized to publicly discuss what was said in a private session. He said McConnell had not thanked him properly for putting Chao, who was labor secretary under President George W. Bush, in his Cabinet.​
The comments left some attendees feeling uncomfortable.​
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich did not defend Trump as he left Palm Beach on Sunday.​
“We are much better off if we keep focusing on the Democrats. Period,” Gingrich said.​

Trump has NO self control.. What a stupid thing to do.
He has the self disciple of a spoiled 9 year old child. That’s not an exaggeration
There is just no normal common sense to this.

I guess he'd rather be King of a shrinking kingdom than share the glory. This is psychological fodder they'll be studying forever.

But how does the flock convince itself that jettisoning political allies is going to help them get more votes? How does compacting into a smaller and smaller, paranoid world work out for them politically?

This is just so fuckin' bizarre.

Not really. This is a new religion to them.

PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — It was supposed to be a unifying weekend for a Republican Party at war with itself over former President Donald Trump’s divisive leadership. But Trump himself shattered two days of relative peace in his closing remarks to the GOP’s top donors when he insulted the party’s Senate leader and his wife.​
Ahead of the invitation-only speech at Trump’s new home inside his Mar-a-Lago resort, the former president’s advisers said he would emphasize his commitment to his party and Republican unity.​
Trump veered sharply from prepared remarks Saturday night and instead slammed Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., as a “stone-cold loser” and mocked McConnell’s wife, Elaine Chao, who was Trump’s transportation secretary.​
Trump also said he was “disappointed” in his vice president, Mike Pence, and used a profanity in assessing McConnell, according to multiple people in attendance who were not authorized to publicly discuss what was said in a private session. He said McConnell had not thanked him properly for putting Chao, who was labor secretary under President George W. Bush, in his Cabinet.​
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich did not defend Trump as he left Palm Beach on Sunday.​
“We are much better off if we keep focusing on the Democrats. Period,” Gingrich said.​

Trump has NO self control.. What a stupid thing to do.
He has the self disciple of a spoiled 9 year old child. That’s not an exaggeration
There is just no normal common sense to this.

I guess he'd rather be King of a shrinking kingdom than share the glory. This is psychological fodder they'll be studying forever.

But how does the flock convince itself that jettisoning political allies is going to help them get more votes? How does compacting into a smaller and smaller, paranoid world work out for them politically?

This is just so fuckin' bizarre.
Trumps whole thing is anti government anti establishment and thats why much of his base follows him. That’s the element he is going to keep leaning into
Anti government corruption.
No Trump doesn’t care about corruption at all. He is all about self promotion through whatever means necessary including lies and corruption.
Why do you support illegals invading our country?
Why do you support selling all our national resources to space aliens?
Typical.
You ask a dumb ass questions completely unrelated to anything I’ve actually said and I’ll respond in kind. Shows how stupid your question sounded
No need to have a meltdown because you've been outed as a traitor. Be proud of who you are.
Meltdown? What are you talking about. Time to leave fantasyland and join reality. Stop making shit up and just have a straight forward discussion. Are you capable of that or just here to troll?
Calm down.

Stay in your lane.

I knew trump was a slimeball before he ran for president. Everyone did. But even slimeballs can surround themselves with capable people and take an important office seriously. I was truly surprised at how utterly stupid Trump is. I really, honestly did not expect him to be such a moron. I also did not expect him to have zero interest in governance. IO thought he might enjoy it, just because he got to boss people around. Nope... governance was never more than an annoyance to Trump, who clearly saw the office of POTUS merely as an award and a nod to how special he is, like the bouquets he lavished upon his pageant contestants. I did not know the depth of his cravenness and depravity. No class, no ethics, no morality, no doctrine, no curiosity, no knowledge, no empathy, and probably the most insecure man that has ever "graced" the office.

He was able to bring these traits out in people. He brought them to the forefront, until they became the defining traits of the cult.

I knew trump was a slimeball before he ran for president. Everyone did. But even slimeballs can surround themselves with capable people and take an important office seriously. I was truly surprised at how utterly stupid Trump is. I really, honestly did not expect him to be such a moron. I also did not expect him to have zero interest in governance. IO thought he might enjoy it, just because he got to boss people around. Nope... governance was never more than an annoyance to Trump, who clearly saw the office of POTUS merely as an award and a nod to how special he is, like the bouquets he lavished upon his pageant contestants. I did not know the depth of his cravenness and depravity. No class, no ethics, no morality, no doctrine, no curiosity, no knowledge, no empathy, and probably the most insecure man that has ever "graced" the office.

He was able to bring these traits out in people. He brought them to the forefront, until they became the defining traits of the cult.

Fucking Deee Plor Ables, man. The absolute worst of us. Sad!

Moscow Mitch is now a RINO, I guess.

That’s all it takes to go full RINO .. ONE fuckup!

That’s all it takes to go full RINO .. ONE fuckup!

Naw, disloyalty. That's what kills ya. The Orange administration was run like a mob racket.

Forum List

Back