Donald is back to tearing down Republicans

An insult that does not address the issue is an ad hominem.
The issue is Trump’s fundamental misunderstanding of how government works. It’s not an ad hominem, it’s exposing his belief system that is toxic to the country.

McConnell agreed Biden won the election and Trump attacks him for it. McConnell is putting the country before Trump. Our country needs to have orderly transfers of power and not partisan nonsense where losers try to stay in power by subverting elections.

Not that I’m patting McConnell on the back too much, it’s about as bare minimum as one could do.

But Trump doesn’t see it that way. McConnell is scum because he didn’t help Trump subvert our democracy.
Government works...
Like a cancer.
30 years of diluting our economy for Wall Street.

Government works...
Like a cancer.
Trump was the most pro-Wall street president in our lifetime.

Those stock buybacks were pretty profitable for them.

My point was about the most basic function of government, and the fact that McConnell chose for our government to function by elections rather than by handing government over to whomever can distort the process enough.

If you think our constitution is a cancer, find a new country.

Government works...
Like a cancer.

My point was about the most basic function of government, and the fact that McConnell chose for our government to function by elections rather than by handing government over to whomever can distort the process enough.

Sure, puppy, whatever you say.
Where did I state that our Constitution is a cancer?
Our Representatives are disgusting pigs.

Government works...
Like a cancer.

As a reminder to you, the USC was meant to limit legislation and provide for the General Welfare of the US, not Wall Street and the rest of the world.

You said the government is a cancer. It operates under the constitution.

Like how electoral votes are counted and how Trump wanted that to benefit him rather than operate how the founders intended.

McConnell didn’t want to tear down our constitution to help Trump which makes him scum and that’s the reason Trump has no business ever getting close to power ever again.

Like how electoral votes are counted and how Trump wanted that to benefit him rather than operate how the founders intended.

McConnell didn’t want to tear down our constitution to help Trump which makes him scum and that’s the reason Trump has no business ever getting close to power ever again.
Our government does not operate under the USC because none of our representatives know the USC.
The USSC picks and chooses which cases to take of the dozens of garbage legislation passed every year.

Our government does not operate under the USC because none of our representatives know the USC.
The USSC picks and chooses which cases to take of the dozens of garbage legislation passed every year.
Our representatives know the constitution a lot better than Trump.

Our representatives know the constitution a lot better than Trump.
Ad hominem.
How pathetic of you.
Knowing nothing is knowing nothing.

Ad hominem.
How pathetic of you.
Weird criticism given you should be scolding yourself for an “ad hominem”

I was being charitable to Trump. If he does understand the constitution then he was intentionally violating it to maintain political power which is far more dangerous.

Ad hominem.
How pathetic of you.
Weird criticism given you should be scolding yourself for an “ad hominem”

I was being charitable to Trump. If he does understand the constitution then he was intentionally violating it to maintain political power which is far more dangerous.
You have posted enough here to show the extent of your ideology and your idiocy.

You have posted enough here to show the extent of your ideology and your idiocy.
My ideology is that the president is whomever won the election.

For that, I’d be labeled human scum by Trump supporters.
You hated Trump and posted nonsense about him while he was President.
By the way, who do you think actually writes Executive Orders?
Please tell me the President writes them because I need a good laugh.

What are you talking about?

My opinion of Trump is reinforced by his own behavior. McConnell chose the constitution over Trump and this is the result.

My opinion of Trump is reinforced by his own behavior. McConnell chose the constitution over Trump and this is the result.
You posted Trump didn’t execute his duties according to the USC.
Since Trump didn’t write Legislation or EOs, explain how he ruled as a tyrant.

I never said he ruled as a tyrant but he did demand that the constitution be subverted for his political power.

I never said he ruled as a tyrant but he did demand that the constitution be subverted for his political power.
Link?

That’s all it takes to go full RINO .. ONE fuckup!

Naw, disloyalty. That's what kills ya. The Orange administration was run like a mob racket.

Indeed - Don Trumpleone :rolleyes-41:

180828-melendez-trump-capone-hero-2_gkgvpf.gif

Link?
In the OP. McConnell‘s sin was not working to change the outcome of the election after it was held.

Link?
In the OP. McConnell‘s sin was not working to change the outcome of the election after it was held.
Elaborate on how that affected your life.

Forum List

Back