Donald is back to tearing down Republicans

Your ad hominems are boring.
The General Welfare Clause does mean social assistance paychecks.
It’s not an ad hominem. It’s a criticism of Trump’s worldview. He can’t tell the difference between helping the country and helping him. He thinks they’re the same. His attorney said as much during the impeachment trial.

It’s incredibly dangerous philosophy.

If you're not doing your job, you're gone.
Problem is that Trump doesn’t understand that jobs are different when you’re in government. They’re jobs aren’t to help him, they’re to help the country.

And, as you know, that is exactly what President Trump did and did extremely well.

As you know too, it is great that Trump did not differentiate between civilian jobs and government jobs. In the civilian world, if you don't do your job, you get fired. With government jobs, if you're a poor performer, a tradition was that you get promoted.

As you know too, when appointees helped Trump, they helped our country.

Who has the Harris/Biden team appointed who have helped the country?

Biden news: President’s border czar resigns as White House asks private investors to stem migrant surge
Follow our US politics coverage
Andrew Naughtie@andrewnaughtie, Justin Vallejo
1 day ago [April 10, 2021]

The White House announced its border coordinator, who was leading the Biden administration’s attempts at halting the surge of migrants, would step down at the end of the month. The announcement on late Friday came just hours after border czar Robert Jacobson outlined the president’s plans to approach US companies to invest in Mexico and Central America to reduce migration.

Last edited:
Which, in the opinion of 75,000,000, they did.
I don’t think those 75 million Americans fundamentally misunderstand the constitution, but a lot probably do.
Everybody understands the Constitution.
That's why we have a Supreme Court and 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 people on forums such as this who explain every word of it from their own point of view.
Would you like to continue making a fool of yourself?
The constitution says the people of the government work to benefit the American people, not the president.

Trump doesn’t get it. He’s not used to that concept from his experience in the private sector.

Trump really went on a 50 minute tear at Mira Lago. He said how disappointed he was in Pence for certifying the Electoral College result.. He said Fauci was full of crap and McConnel was a dumb SOB.. He is one low class jackass... indulging his loser rage.

Which, in the opinion of 75,000,000, they did.
I don’t think those 75 million Americans fundamentally misunderstand the constitution, but a lot probably do.
Everybody understands the Constitution.
That's why we have a Supreme Court and 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 people on forums such as this who explain every word of it from their own point of view.
Would you like to continue making a fool of yourself?
The constitution says the people of the government work to benefit the American people, not the president.

Trump doesn’t get it. He’s not used to that concept from his experience in the private sector.
Your ad hominems are boring.
The General Welfare Clause does mean social assistance paychecks.
Oops!
Replace “does” with “does not”.

An insult that does not address the issue is an ad hominem.
Wrong.
Google it, jerkoff.
It’s the first definition of several definitions.
False. An ad hominem is when you use an insult as as persuasion or counter in lieu of an argument. If i made an argument then said you were a smelly butthole, that is not ad hominem. I have explained this to you before.
Like always saying Trump cares only about himself with no facts to accompany the claim.
That is an ad hominem.

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
Like always saying Trump cares only about himself with no facts to accompany the claim.
Because a cultist isn't going to be convinced otherwise. Everyone outside the cult has seen enough evidence. But the same evidence does not convince you cultists. So gathering it together and trying to spoonfeed it to you would be a waste of time. You have already rejected it.

Can you provide a link to the 90% part ?
Sure. It's called the year 2016. Go look at what they were saying, before they had to bend over and take it up the ass from the cult for 4 years.

I can't find it. Maybe you would be so good as to prove your assertion.
Only problem is, i don't care if you believe me or not.

Which means you won't provide the proof.

You said, we should believe, and that settles it.

Got it.

Because a cultist isn't going to be convinced otherwise. Everyone outside the cult has seen enough evidence. But the same evidence does not convince you cultists. So gathering it together and trying to spoonfeed it to you would be a waste of time. You have already rejected it.

Wow...just loaded with excuses, aren't you ?

Where’s the evidence?

Which means you won't provide the proof.
Yes, i sure won't. Again...you have access to all the same info i do. If it has not convinced you, then showing it to you again would not convince you. And again, i don't care if you believe me or not anyway. Zero sleep lost.

Forum List

Back