Donald is back to tearing down Republicans

We are discussing Trump as President.
Not any more. He's the Former Guy now...until he gets his inmate number

After that, we’ll just call him FG45 :lol:

1618193000120.jpeg

Last edited:
Trumps whole thing is anti government anti establishment and thats why much of his base follows him. That’s the element he is going to keep leaning into
That’s why I voted for him? Really? You’re 100% wrong.

Well sucker, why don't you tell us WHY you did vote for him!
As soon as you explain why you put me on ignore. Fair?

Sure - you go first ;)

Trumps whole thing is anti government anti establishment and thats why much of his base follows him. That’s the element he is going to keep leaning into

Sure - you go first ;)
Learn English and then re-read my post.

Sure - you go first ;)

Well you just made it clear why I've put you on the IGs more than once.
You go from Zero to Asshole in 3.5 seconds! ;)

Sure - you go first ;)

Well you just made it clear why I've put you on the IGs more than once.
You go from Zero to Asshole in 3.5 seconds! ;)
Opinions vary. You’re the one swearing like a child. Only cowards put people on ignore. You’re a coward. I d rather be dead than be like you.

Such a party uniter! :rolleyes-41:

PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — It was supposed to be a unifying weekend for a Republican Party at war with itself over former President Donald Trump’s divisive leadership. But Trump himself shattered two days of relative peace in his closing remarks to the GOP’s top donors when he insulted the party’s Senate leader and his wife.​
Ahead of the invitation-only speech at Trump’s new home inside his Mar-a-Lago resort, the former president’s advisers said he would emphasize his commitment to his party and Republican unity.​
Trump veered sharply from prepared remarks Saturday night and instead slammed Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., as a “stone-cold loser” and mocked McConnell’s wife, Elaine Chao, who was Trump’s transportation secretary.​
Trump also said he was “disappointed” in his vice president, Mike Pence, and used a profanity in assessing McConnell, according to multiple people in attendance who were not authorized to publicly discuss what was said in a private session. He said McConnell had not thanked him properly for putting Chao, who was labor secretary under President George W. Bush, in his Cabinet.​
The comments left some attendees feeling uncomfortable.​
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich did not defend Trump as he left Palm Beach on Sunday.​
“We are much better off if we keep focusing on the Democrats. Period,” Gingrich said.​

Trump has NO self control.. What a stupid thing to do.
He has the self disciple of a spoiled 9 year old child. That’s not an exaggeration
There is just no normal common sense to this.

I guess he'd rather be King of a shrinking kingdom than share the glory. This is psychological fodder they'll be studying forever.

But how does the flock convince itself that jettisoning political allies is going to help them get more votes? How does compacting into a smaller and smaller, paranoid world work out for them politically?

This is just so fuckin' bizarre.
Anti government corruption.
No Trump doesn’t care about corruption at all. He is all about self promotion through whatever means necessary including lies and corruption.
Why do you support illegals invading our country?
Why do you say that?

PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — It was supposed to be a unifying weekend for a Republican Party at war with itself over former President Donald Trump’s divisive leadership. But Trump himself shattered two days of relative peace in his closing remarks to the GOP’s top donors when he insulted the party’s Senate leader and his wife.​
Ahead of the invitation-only speech at Trump’s new home inside his Mar-a-Lago resort, the former president’s advisers said he would emphasize his commitment to his party and Republican unity.​
Trump veered sharply from prepared remarks Saturday night and instead slammed Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., as a “stone-cold loser” and mocked McConnell’s wife, Elaine Chao, who was Trump’s transportation secretary.​
Trump also said he was “disappointed” in his vice president, Mike Pence, and used a profanity in assessing McConnell, according to multiple people in attendance who were not authorized to publicly discuss what was said in a private session. He said McConnell had not thanked him properly for putting Chao, who was labor secretary under President George W. Bush, in his Cabinet.​
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich did not defend Trump as he left Palm Beach on Sunday.​
“We are much better off if we keep focusing on the Democrats. Period,” Gingrich said.​

He has the self disciple of a spoiled 9 year old child. That’s not an exaggeration

I guess he'd rather be King of a shrinking kingdom than share the glory. This is psychological fodder they'll be studying forever.

But how does the flock convince itself that jettisoning political allies is going to help them get more votes? How does compacting into a smaller and smaller, paranoid world work out for them politically?

No Trump doesn’t care about corruption at all. He is all about self promotion through whatever means necessary including lies and corruption.
Why do you say that?
Why do you support giving all our natural resources to space aliens?

Why do you say that?
Typical.

Why do you say that?
Typical.
Just responding in kind my man. Stop being an idiot and I’ll do the same

Why do you say that?
There is no reason for him to say that. He is making shit up and trolling. It’s a low IQ game.
It's all they have. Good.

Not really. This is a new religion to them.
Yeah, many similarities. Just as there are many similarities to Europe, many years ago.

I guess this must be a dark part of human nature. We sure as hell haven't evolved beyond it yet.

Such a party uniter!

Making progress every day. OUT with McConnell and Chao, two more RINOS we don't need, and Pence, sorry guy but you know the election was fraudulent yet you went ahead and certified it. Bad move.

DONALD TRUMP, getting rid of the GOP dead wood so that we build back a bigger, stronger party than ever.
The GOP is definitely full of dead wood so I don’t mind Trump blowing them up. It’s like a cancer eating a virus. Trump and the GOP are just a cesspool of ugly
The commie demonRATS are definitely full of dead wood. xiden for beginners, then PIG-lousi, It’s like a cancer eating a virus. xiden and the commie loving demonRATS are just a cesspool of ugly
Pretty close to the Republicans for sure but not ass bad. Recent years have taken the Reps to a whole new level of ugly. That’s why we see the Dems controlling congress and the executive after the last few elections
you demonRATS never saw any president trying to do right for AMERICA...when it was happening-TRUMP-MAGA--drain the swamp---
these shit stain demonRATS want to infringe on our constitution, and you are good w/that...that really makes you brain dead.....bankrupt AMERICA is the demonRAT policy

Trump is a dumb person and has no scruples.. Is that what you want?
deflection noted: shit stain demonRATS want to infringe on our constitution, and you are good w/that?
you are a dumb, ignorant, and brain dead person.
dementia laden, pedophile, china bought, corrupted geriatric xiden---this is what you support.

An insult that does not address the issue is an ad hominem.
The issue is Trump’s fundamental misunderstanding of how government works. It’s not an ad hominem, it’s exposing his belief system that is toxic to the country.

McConnell agreed Biden won the election and Trump attacks him for it. McConnell is putting the country before Trump. Our country needs to have orderly transfers of power and not partisan nonsense where losers try to stay in power by subverting elections.

Not that I’m patting McConnell on the back too much, it’s about as bare minimum as one could do.

But Trump doesn’t see it that way. McConnell is scum because he didn’t help Trump subvert our democracy.

Forum List

Back