Dominion….Or Doubtful?

I just swung by to laugh at the hilarity of it all. Desperate to believe the last 4 years of their lives weren’t wasted on a false god the right posts endless false stories of corruption. Surely god Trump couldn’t have been a charlatan?

Hand counts are returning the exact same numbers BTW. Bwahahaha.

Yes, especially Georgia
Still being completed without the proper observers, so why wouldn't they just confirm the cheating?
Trump took this to court where it came out there were proper observers.

False

I just swung by to laugh at the hilarity of it all. Desperate to believe the last 4 years of their lives weren’t wasted on a false god the right posts endless false stories of corruption. Surely god Trump couldn’t have been a charlatan?

Yes, especially Georgia
Still being completed without the proper observers, so why wouldn't they just confirm the cheating?
Our electoral process is a Wonder for the world to envy, brainwashed functional moron hater dupe traitor to the United states. Proper observers for both parties were everywhere they were supposed to be, and no they are not going to allow loudmouth idiots like you into the place to bother them. Everything you know is wrong dumbass...

Yes, especially Georgia
Our electoral process is a Wonder for the world to envy, brainwashed functional moron hater dupe traitor to the United states. Proper observers for both parties were everywhere they were supposed to be, and no they are not going to allow loudmouth idiots like you into the place to bother them. Everything you know is wrong dumbass...

What?

....how did it happen???

1.I recently posted a thread on the book “Election Heist,” by Ken Timmerman, which gave an uncannily accurate prediction of vote irregularities in the presidential election via control of voting machines.

Here: A Sugarplum Tale For Democrats…

The ease of same is one reason I never predicted a Trump win. Being a pessimist is another.

View attachment 417403

2. There are two requirements to support the belief that the election was fair and equitable. The first is to have two members of opposing parties sitting next to each other viewing mail-in ballots….registration of the voter, and signature comparison, agree that ballot is filled out correctly. This was not done. In fact, the Democrat strongholds would not allow Republican poll watchers and vote watcher into the room….and even put up paper to prevent viewing of vote counting from outside.

In some cases boxes of ‘votes’ were brought in after closing of the site, with no one around to see.

Why would they do that if the vote count was on the up and up?

Sworn affidavits are evidence, and there were lots of them by witnesses and even postal workers.

3. The following is from an interview by Brian Kilmeade of Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick (11/16/2020)

“Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee and Philadelphia….no one was allowed to watch the Democrat vote counters. In Texas, we rejected the Dominion machines based on the reports of experts we hired, who stated that these machines are open to fraud and manipulation, they are error prone, votes could be changed…..one of our experts hooked his phone up to a USB port, and could download everything off the machine.

4. Texas declined to use the machines, but they are used in 65 out of 83 counties in Michigan, every county in Georgia, and in Maricopa County (Ariz.) where Trump is only 10,000 votes behind.”

But some stated used those particular machines.......

....I wonder why.

The Republican Trump Party Cult is 1-25 in court. If there's all this fraud, losing every time you've been asked by a judge for evidence is a funny way to go about it.

The hand count in GA is nearly over and there are very few errors. GA uses Dominion Voting Systems.

You guys have really gone into the deep end of crazy.
Libber judges so far....

Yes, especially Georgia
the proper observers are everywhere they are supposed to be from both parties. They simply don't want to allow brainwashed functional moron loudmouth idiots like you into these places to simply bother people with their garbage beliefs.... String up Rupert Murdoch and his lying scumbag pundits period you are a total disgrace to believe their crap in the face of every other media in the entire world thinking you are idiots....

Yes, especially Georgia

What?
Everything Rupert Murdoch Incorporated etc is total b*******. Change the channel . Not a single one of your phony scandals or conspiracy theories have gone anywhere in the real world. Fox noise is a total disgrace. MSNBC and CNN are also a disgrace because they are news stations supposedly and they don't report on any news, they just sit and argue incredibly divisive non-stop. Giving way too much opening for your ridiculous beliefs. Do you want a diagram?

The evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of there being no funny business....SINCE the machines returned results favorable to both parties.

If people don't "think the same way", they are ignoring evidence and are, therefore, stupid.

Sorry. I don't make the rules of evidence and conclusions but I do have to live by them. If you ignore evidence because it doesn't suit your narrative...you're stupid.

Well at no point did I suggest you either understood or cared about the concerns of others.

I've dealt with quality, safety, regulatory compliance and trust in everything from building materials to pharmaceuticals.
Ignoring concerns because you don't want to know, what could be answered, if the effort was put forth to investigate possibilities, just isn't all that productive.

There's a reason why you don't make the rules.
My narrative is, and has been, the same all along.

There is not a system on the face of this Earth that doesn't have failures,
If no failures are identified, then we have simply failed to capture the ones that exist.

We should always do what is necessary to strive for Continuous Improvement.
Anyone who doesn't want to, is part of the problem, and how the failures become entrenched.

It's really simple, and you really don't need to argue with me about it.
Your answer is unsatisfactory, and I understand you are not going to agree with that.

That's why when problems like this have occurred in the processes I have any say so over, I would just take it to someone who had more power than you.

Last edited:

Yes, especially Georgia
Trump took this to court where it came out there were proper observers.
Yeah...proper observers who can't see anything in a state snagged not counting votes for Trump already. SC needs to toss out the results, hold another election and let someone else run it. The GA gov and SEC of STATE both have ties to the corrupt voting system aka Dominion and took money from them.

11. “Was Election Software Rigged? Sidney Powell Lays Out the Trump Team's Findings.
Attorney Sidney Powell on "Sunday Morning Futures" said Trump's legal team is gathering evidence of "election fraud" that allegedly took place in election-related software, like Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic. As it currently stands, Dominion is being utilized in 2,000 jurisdictions in 30 states. Texas decided not to use Dominion on three separate occasions because of fraud concerns.

On top of that, former Admiral Peter Neffenger is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Smartmatic. He is also on Vice President Joe Biden's transition team, which calls into question his impartiality, which doesn't pass the smell test.” Was Election Software Rigged? Sidney Powell Lays Out the Trump Team's Findings.

In any states where Trump won a close victory, was there a Democrat complaint about hidden counting or problems with the mail-in balloting? Nope….only Democrat states opened themselves up to this suspicion.

Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania…..counting seemed to be in slow motion. Why did Republican states seem ready to announce results, to get counting done?

Could it be the Democrat states wanted to wait and see how many votes they’d need to eke out a victory…..and then made certain they got the number needed?

But sometimes the bad guys get away with it.

Yes, especially Georgia
the proper observers are everywhere they are supposed to be from both parties. They simply don't want to allow brainwashed functional moron loudmouth idiots like you into these places to simply bother people with their garbage beliefs.... String up Rupert Murdoch and his lying scumbag pundits period you are a total disgrace to believe their crap in the face of every other media in the entire world thinking you are idiots....

No
You brainwashed non-functional retard..
No fucking one has suggested that non officials should be watching you braindead fucking fuck.

Yes, especially Georgia

What?
Everything Rupert Murdoch Incorporated etc is total b*******. Change the channel . Not a single one of your phony scandals or conspiracy theories have gone anywhere in the real world. Fox noise is a total disgrace. MSNBC and CNN are also a disgrace because they are news stations supposedly and they don't report on any news, they just sit and argue incredibly divisive non-stop. Giving way too much opening for your ridiculous beliefs. Do you want a diagram?

Yes, Please
Diagram that for me

The evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of there being no funny business....SINCE the machines returned results favorable to both parties.

If people don't "think the same way", they are ignoring evidence and are, therefore, stupid.

Sorry. I don't make the rules of evidence and conclusions but I do have to live by them. If you ignore evidence because it doesn't suit your narrative...you're stupid.

Well at no point did I suggest you either understood or cared about the concerns of others.

I've dealt with quality, safety, regulatory compliance and trust in everything from building materials to pharmaceuticals.
Ignoring concerns because you don't want to know, what could be answered, if the effort was put forth to investigate possibilities, just isn't all that productive.

There's a reason why you don't make the rules.
My narrative is, and has been, the same all along.

There is not a system on the face of this Earth that doesn't have failures,
If no failures are identified, then we have simply failed to capture the ones that exist.

We should always do what is necessary to strive for Continuous Improvement.
Anyone who doesn't want to, is part of the problem, and how the failures become entrenched.

It's really simple, and you really don't need to argue with me about it.
Your answer is unsatisfactory, and I understand you are not going to agree with that.

That's why when problems like this have occurred in the processes I have any say so over, I would just take it to someone who had more power than you.

LOL...

The results from the election were mixed which is about what you'd expect from a nation that is divided. If one side or another got a massive amount of votes and won swing stats by 10-20 percent, something would indeed be screwy.

But nobody can explain why the machines in Georgia returned one result for Biden (because they were rigged) and didn't return a result for the two DNC Senate candidates from the same state.

....how did it happen???

1.I recently posted a thread on the book “Election Heist,” by Ken Timmerman, which gave an uncannily accurate prediction of vote irregularities in the presidential election via control of voting machines.

Here: A Sugarplum Tale For Democrats…

The ease of same is one reason I never predicted a Trump win. Being a pessimist is another.

View attachment 417403

2. There are two requirements to support the belief that the election was fair and equitable. The first is to have two members of opposing parties sitting next to each other viewing mail-in ballots….registration of the voter, and signature comparison, agree that ballot is filled out correctly. This was not done. In fact, the Democrat strongholds would not allow Republican poll watchers and vote watcher into the room….and even put up paper to prevent viewing of vote counting from outside.

In some cases boxes of ‘votes’ were brought in after closing of the site, with no one around to see.

Why would they do that if the vote count was on the up and up?

Sworn affidavits are evidence, and there were lots of them by witnesses and even postal workers.

3. The following is from an interview by Brian Kilmeade of Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick (11/16/2020)

“Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee and Philadelphia….no one was allowed to watch the Democrat vote counters. In Texas, we rejected the Dominion machines based on the reports of experts we hired, who stated that these machines are open to fraud and manipulation, they are error prone, votes could be changed…..one of our experts hooked his phone up to a USB port, and could download everything off the machine.

4. Texas declined to use the machines, but they are used in 65 out of 83 counties in Michigan, every county in Georgia, and in Maricopa County (Ariz.) where Trump is only 10,000 votes behind.”

But some states used those particular machines.......

....I wonder why.

This is a 'Conspiracy Theory', although it wasn't when DEMOCRATS made the same accusations / warnings years ago....

LOL...

The results from the election were mixed which is about what you'd expect from a nation that is divided. If one side or another got a massive amount of votes and won swing stats by 10-20 percent, something would indeed be screwy.

But nobody can explain why the machines in Georgia returned one result for Biden (because they were rigged) and didn't return a result for the two DNC Senate candidates from the same state.

If you can rig a machine/program to do one thing, then you can rig it to do only one thing and it doesn't have to change all the votes on a ballot.
Why fight it ... Why don't you want them to review the source code?

Eliminate the possibilities, accept no excuses.

LOL...

If you can rig a machine/program to do one thing, then you can rig it to do only one thing and it doesn't have to change all the votes on a ballot.
Why fight it ... Why don't you want them to review the source code?

Eliminate the possibilities, accept no excuses.

More hot air from you...

Care to actually address the evidence? Why would the Democrats not rig the machines to give them two seats in Georgia?

More hot air from you...

Care to actually address the evidence? Why would the Democrats not rig the machines to give them two seats in Georgia?

I just did explain how it could be done, and you ignored it and said hot air.
You don't have any evidence the source code isn't corrupt, because the machines don't use open source code.
You saying it didn't happen when there s no way you could know, isn't the right answer.

I understand, you're not going to agree, you don't have what it takes to want to look.
You really don't have to tell me again, which I am sure you will ignore, like everything else.

Dominion voting machines do not report the absolute number or sorting of the ballots as cast.......instead, it allows the number of votes for any candidate to be 'adjusted.'

In the contracts that Dominion signs with municipalities, we find the following:

AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA AND DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS, INC. This Agreement is entered into between the County of Santa Clara (“County”) and Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. (“Contractor” or “Dominion”) (collectively, the “Parties”).

Section 2.26 "Allows staff to adjust tally based on review of scanned ballot images."

Forum List

Back