Dominion….Or Doubtful?

....how did it happen???

1.I recently posted a thread on the book “Election Heist,” by Ken Timmerman, which gave an uncannily accurate prediction of vote irregularities in the presidential election via control of voting machines.

Here: A Sugarplum Tale For Democrats…

The ease of same is one reason I never predicted a Trump win. Being a pessimist is another.

View attachment 417403

2. There are two requirements to support the belief that the election was fair and equitable. The first is to have two members of opposing parties sitting next to each other viewing mail-in ballots….registration of the voter, and signature comparison, agree that ballot is filled out correctly. This was not done. In fact, the Democrat strongholds would not allow Republican poll watchers and vote watcher into the room….and even put up paper to prevent viewing of vote counting from outside.

In some cases boxes of ‘votes’ were brought in after closing of the site, with no one around to see.

Why would they do that if the vote count was on the up and up?

Sworn affidavits are evidence, and there were lots of them by witnesses and even postal workers.

3. The following is from an interview by Brian Kilmeade of Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick (11/16/2020)

“Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee and Philadelphia….no one was allowed to watch the Democrat vote counters. In Texas, we rejected the Dominion machines based on the reports of experts we hired, who stated that these machines are open to fraud and manipulation, they are error prone, votes could be changed…..one of our experts hooked his phone up to a USB port, and could download everything off the machine.

4. Texas declined to use the machines, but they are used in 65 out of 83 counties in Michigan, every county in Georgia, and in Maricopa County (Ariz.) where Trump is only 10,000 votes behind.”

But some stated used those particular machines.......

....I wonder why.

The Republican Trump Party Cult is 1-25 in court. If there's all this fraud, losing every time you've been asked by a judge for evidence is a funny way to go about it.

The hand count in GA is nearly over and there are very few errors. GA uses Dominion Voting Systems.

You guys have really gone into the deep end of crazy.

Not crazy. STUPID!

This lady was an IT employee of Dominion voting machines.
When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

Sworn affidavits are considered as evidence.
Trump lawyers are now building up a storehouse of ammunition with which to take on the
fraud and duplicity of Slow Joe Biden.
Sidney Powell and Lin Wood, among other lawyers, form a "dream team" with which to battle the
monstrous leftist fraud machine.

I hope Christine Gregoire is watching all this.

So you come back with a 2012 article from SFGate that specifically refuted what you are trying to hijack your own thread with?

From your link:
“Let me be completely clear: I'm not arguing some sort of utopian revolution, a big global group hug with Obama as some sort of happy hippie camp counselor. I'm not saying the man's going to swoop in like a superhero messiah and stop all wars and make the flowers grow and birds sing and solve world hunger and bring puppies to schoolchildren.

But there simply is no denying that extra kick. As one reader put it to me, in a way, it's not even about Obama, per se. There's a vast amount of positive energy swirling about that's been held back by the armies of BushCo darkness, and this energy has now found a conduit, a lightning rod, is now effortlessly self-organizing around Obama's candidacy.”
My post refutes nothing I've said in any thread. I was going to say I think you can do better but that's not
really true...I don't think you can.

So you come back with a 2012 article from SFGate that specifically refuted what you are trying to hijack your own thread with?

From your link:
“Let me be completely clear: I'm not arguing some sort of utopian revolution, a big global group hug with Obama as some sort of happy hippie camp counselor. I'm not saying the man's going to swoop in like a superhero messiah and stop all wars and make the flowers grow and birds sing and solve world hunger and bring puppies to schoolchildren.

But there simply is no denying that extra kick. As one reader put it to me, in a way, it's not even about Obama, per se. There's a vast amount of positive energy swirling about that's been held back by the armies of BushCo darkness, and this energy has now found a conduit, a lightning rod, is now effortlessly self-organizing around Obama's candidacy.”
My post refutes nothing I've said in any thread. I was going to say I think you can do better but that's not

Don't scare him away......then we'd have to break in another piñata .....

1605634980412.png

From your link:

Thought it was polichicks post... seemed liike.

How was this software allowed in all of these states. People asleep at the switch or Establishment Republicans working with Dems?
Kind of worked into a corner here. Either there was no fraud or the regular Republican Party was in on it.
How is that a corner?
For anyone that considers themselves a Republican it is. "If they're guilty, so am I" doesn't seem like a winner.

You may not have been paying attention the last 4 years.
President Trump is draining the Republican part of the swamp too.
It's literally the America people a few decent Republicans, and President Trump against the swamp.

....how did it happen???

1.I recently posted a thread on the book “Election Heist,” by Ken Timmerman, which gave an uncannily accurate prediction of vote irregularities in the presidential election via control of voting machines.

The ease of same is one reason I never predicted a Trump win. Being a pessimist is another.

View attachment 417403

2. There are two requirements to support the belief that the election was fair and equitable. The first is to have two members of opposing parties sitting next to each other viewing mail-in ballots….registration of the voter, and signature comparison, agree that ballot is filled out correctly. This was not done. In fact, the Democrat strongholds would not allow Republican poll watchers and vote watcher into the room….and even put up paper to prevent viewing of vote counting from outside.

In some cases boxes of ‘votes’ were brought in after closing of the site, with no one around to see.

Sworn affidavits are evidence, and there were lots of them by witnesses and even postal workers.

3. The following is from an interview by Brian Kilmeade of Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick (11/16/2020)

“Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee and Philadelphia….no one was allowed to watch the Democrat vote counters. In Texas, we rejected the Dominion machines based on the reports of experts we hired, who stated that these machines are open to fraud and manipulation, they are error prone, votes could be changed…..one of our experts hooked his phone up to a USB port, and could download everything off the machine.

4. Texas declined to use the machines, but they are used in 65 out of 83 counties in Michigan, every county in Georgia, and in Maricopa County (Ariz.) where Trump is only 10,000 votes behind.”

....I wonder why.
Fake news thread.
USA Today debunks lie that Dominion machines flipped votes:

Funny that you would say 'fake news'....and then mention USAToday.

They belong in the same sentence.

Get the antacids and read the rest of my posts in this thread.
Yes yes all respected journalists and law enforcement are wrong only the bought off Rupert Murdoch high School grad x Coke head DJs know the truth! Idiot. Oops brainwashed functional idiot. Change the channel dumbass.

....how did it happen???

View attachment 417403

....I wonder why.

Are these the same machines that gave the blob 70M votes? The Same machines that gave the Republicans gains in the House and returned most of the republican Senators? The same machines that will be used in January for the Georgia Run Offs?

Post #14 put you in your place, huh?

My question is -
Texas Knew, South Carolina Knew -
Others knew for sure

How was this software allowed in all of these states.
People asleep at the switch or Establishment Republicans working with Dems ?
The Orange cult is thick!

I'd suggest you stick to words you can define, but that would leave you mute.

Let me help:
Cult:
a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

Only the Democrats fit that definition....Obama was their 'god, Jesus, the messiah.'

Say 'thank you.'

....how did it happen???

View attachment 417403

....I wonder why.
Any stories that claim there weren't already legal observers from both parties present, are false.

Everyone knows you're lying......even you.

That's what they do and then when you call them on their illegal activities, they scream conspiracy. Same tired delivery every day.

....how did it happen???

View attachment 417403

....I wonder why.
Fake news thread.

Yes yes all respected journalists and law enforcement are wrong only the bought off Rupert Murdoch high School grad x Coke head DJs know the truth! Idiot. Oops brainwashed functional idiot. Change the channel dumbass.

5. Do Democrat officials believe that Dominion voting machines are the correct arbiters of votes?

Nope.

In 2019, a letter was sent from Amy Klobuchar and several other pols…all Democrats, who asked why Dominion continued to sell machines with these known vulnerabilities before an upcoming election.

“2019 Document Reveals Warren and Klobuchar Filed Official Complaint Against “Dominion Voting” For “Vote Switching”

A newly unearthed document reveals that back in 2019, Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar, and Ron Wyden all filed formal complaints against the voting systems company, claiming they were a threat to “voting integrity” and citing situations of “vote switching” as a reason.

Here’s what the complaint said in part: “These problems threaten the integrity of our elections.” Senators Elizabeth Warren (D), Amy Klobuchar (D) & Ron Wyden (D) issue a formal complaint in 2019 to Dominion Voting Systems. Among the complaints? Allegations of ‘vote-switching.’

1605635551361.png

2019 Document Reveals Warren and Klobuchar Filed Official Complaint Against "Dominion Voting" For "Vote Switching" - WayneDupree.com

Now….where is the argument that the Dominion machines are safe?

How was this software allowed in all of these states. People asleep at the switch or Establishment Republicans working with Dems?
Kind of worked into a corner here. Either there was no fraud or the regular Republican Party was in on it.
How is that a corner?
For anyone that considers themselves a Republican it is. "If they're guilty, so am I" doesn't seem like a winner.

It's literally the America people a few decent Republicans, and President Trump against the swamp.
The GOP is the swamp dumbass. every time they get 8 years in office they have a corrupt bubble and bust and start a great depression or recession or if they're lucky just an s&l crisis.... They use their corrupt reconciliation law to pass tax cuts on the rich and screwing everyone else. And they will never do anything for regular people except lie to them. You believe all their phony scandals and conspiracy theories and pure misinformation that never go anywhere in the real world, brainwashed functional moron. Rupert Murdoch is pure scumbag. so do you think Trump actually believes all this phony crap or is he playing you as he has always done? He's so stupid he may actually believe it.... Okay brainwashed functional moron politically ignorant dingbat....

....how did it happen???

View attachment 417403

....I wonder why.
Any stories that claim there weren't already legal observers from both parties present, are false.

That's what they do and then when you call them on their illegal activities, they scream conspiracy. Same tired delivery every day.
yes yes it's a gigantic conspiracy of everyone who doesn't watch Fox news in the entire world. Absolute ignoramus idiocy.....

....how did it happen???

View attachment 417403

....I wonder why.

yes yes it's a gigantic conspiracy of everyone who doesn't watch Fox news in the entire world. Absolute ignoramus idiocy.....

Fox news is filth. You need to find a different doll that has different sayings when you pull the string.

Can't wait till they bring all this evidence to court some day, somewhere......

....how did it happen???

View attachment 417403

....I wonder why.

It is a conspiracy
But only because more than 1 person knows about it.

How is that a corner?

The GOP is the swamp dumbass. every time they get 8 years in office they have a corrupt bubble and bust and start a great depression or recession or if they're lucky just an s&l crisis.... They use their corrupt reconciliation law to pass tax cuts on the rich and screwing everyone else. And they will never do anything for regular people except lie to them. You believe all their phony scandals and conspiracy theories and pure misinformation that never go anywhere in the real world, brainwashed functional moron. Rupert Murdoch is pure scumbag. so do you think Trump actually believes all this phony crap or is he playing you as he has always done? He's so stupid he may actually believe it.... Okay brainwashed functional moron politically ignorant dingbat....

What?

I just swung by to laugh at the hilarity of it all. Desperate to believe the last 4 years of their lives weren’t wasted on a false god the right posts endless false stories of corruption. Surely god Trump couldn’t have been a charlatan?

Hand counts are returning the exact same numbers BTW. Bwahahaha.

Yes, especially Georgia
Still being completed without the proper observers, so why wouldn't they just confirm the cheating?

....how did it happen???

View attachment 417403

....I wonder why.
Fake news thread.

5. Do Democrat officials believe that Dominion voting machines are the correct arbiters of votes?

Nope.

In 2019, a letter was sent from Amy Klobuchar and several other pols…all Democrats, who asked why Dominion continued to sell machines with these known vulnerabilities before an upcoming election.

“2019 Document Reveals Warren and Klobuchar Filed Official Complaint Against “Dominion Voting” For “Vote Switching”

A newly unearthed document reveals that back in 2019, Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar, and Ron Wyden all filed formal complaints against the voting systems company, claiming they were a threat to “voting integrity” and citing situations of “vote switching” as a reason.

Here’s what the complaint said in part: “These problems threaten the integrity of our elections.” Senators Elizabeth Warren (D), Amy Klobuchar (D) & Ron Wyden (D) issue a formal complaint in 2019 to Dominion Voting Systems. Among the complaints? Allegations of ‘vote-switching.’

View attachment 417514

2019 Document Reveals Warren and Klobuchar Filed Official Complaint Against "Dominion Voting" For "Vote Switching" - WayneDupree.com

Now….where is the argument that the Dominion machines are safe?

Well, they are safe now.
They switched the proper amount of votes from Trump to Biden.
They are working exactly as intended.

I just swung by to laugh at the hilarity of it all. Desperate to believe the last 4 years of their lives weren’t wasted on a false god the right posts endless false stories of corruption. Surely god Trump couldn’t have been a charlatan?

Hand counts are returning the exact same numbers BTW. Bwahahaha.

Yes, especially Georgia
Still being completed without the proper observers, so why wouldn't they just confirm the cheating?
Trump took this to court where it came out there were proper observers.

Forum List

Back