Dominion is Rattled

Anyone believing in the "Big Steal" is simply goofy.
30% of Democrats think the election was stolen.

And?
You should be concerned.

I'm not.

I'm still not concerned.

And?
You should be concerned.

I'm not.

Rasmussen? You're kidding, right?

And?
You should be concerned.

I'm not.

I'm still not concerned.
Of course not. You went through your whole life like that. You see nothing wrong with that. That is why I had such terrific parents.

Did they put you up for adoption? Oh, wait. I don't give a fuck.

Dominion is looking at a $1.3 billion payout and a public apology
Won't they have to open their machines to scrutiny first??

They have been scrutinized multiple times by independent experts.
They couldnt be used to tabulate votes otherwise
No, they have not. You are lying. Then just turn the machines over, no worries, right?

Umm...afraid they have documentation
Lindell has wild rumors

Pretty lame claim by Alan Dershowitz that it is their right to look at Dominion's source code. He could have just as well come right out and said Mike Lindell didn't have a damn clue about what he was talking about when it came to Dominion.

Dominion is looking at a $1.3 billion payout and a public apology
Won't they have to open their machines to scrutiny first??

They have been scrutinized multiple times by independent experts.
They couldnt be used to tabulate votes otherwise
Link.

Summary Findings
Summary Findings
The D-Suite 5.5-A system successfully passed the System Integration Test without any noted issues. The individual testing requirements and their results can be seen in the included Conditions of Satisfaction Checklist.
3.3.3 e-Pollbook Testing
The ePolllbook Test evaluated the ability of the designated ePollbook to produced voter activation cards that could be successfully processed by the BMD.
Summary Findings
The D-Suite 5.5-A system successfully passed the ePollbook Test without any noted issues. The individual testing requirements and their results can be seen in the included Conditions of Satisfaction Checklist.
3.3.4 Ballot Copy Testing
The Ballot Copy Test evaluated the ability of a photocopy of a ballot produced by the system to be successfully processed by the system’s tabulators.
Summary Findings
The D-Suite 5.5-A system successfully passed the Ballot Copy Test without any noted issues. The individual testing requirements and their results can be seen in the included Conditions of

Last edited:

No they don't.

Y'all love polls.....

That's a September poll several months prior to the election, that measured people who believed election MIGHT be rigged. Not what is being claimed. I suspect Dems were afraid Trump would find a way to rig it. He did kind of...with his behavior after.

Forum List

Back