Dominion continues to defy subpoenas in AZ audit

toobfreak
I tend to agree. They should lay it all out for the auditors to prove their machines work as they are supposed to.

The fact that they fighting the audit speaks volumes. Hell if I owned Dominion I'd be out there laying it all out just to prove how great the machines are.

Guess they have loads to hide so no info for an audit.

Why are they against transparency?

---Maricopa County and Dominion continue to defy legislative subpoenas for the items needed by the Arizona Senate to complete the first full forensic election audit in state history.---

And they’re going to win. And somebody is going to pay for those machines being discarded, and if it ends up being the tax payers, Republicans are going to pay that to.

you’re m. No win situation.

They do not have to give over any information since it is a private company.

The judge recently ordered the Cyber Ninjas to hand over some of their information such as donations received. How much sense a request makes also plays a role. Presenting a judge with results of 2 certified companies goes a long ways when making a case against an uncertified company that asks for the same thing.

colfax_m
Just shows what you know. Those "idiots" as you call them have done audits all over. Its the name you object to. Its worked well for that company.

The judge recently ordered the Cyber Ninjas to hand over some of their information such as donations received. How much sense a request makes also plays a role. Presenting a judge with results of 2 certified companies goes a long ways when making a case against an uncertified company that asks for the same thing.

The Senate Repubs don't seem to know that and are using it as a defense against sunshine laws. The deal with Dominion is, they claim they have already turned over the information and there is no more passwords to share. As far as the router is concerned the sheriffs office controls that apparatus and claims it has sensitive information on it like voters social security numbers, why would auditors need that information if not to exploit?

It's already been done with real auditors, not this band of idiots.

Since seeing the amount of money these "idiots" raised, I have come to question if they're really that stupid about elections matters or just lying? Lying for purpose of soliciting donations from the Trump faithful by having them believe something will come of this. Their pattern of behavior suggests to me it is a good part of both.

The deal with Dominion is, they claim they have already turned over the information and there is no more passwords to share. As far as the router is concerned the sheriffs office controls that apparatus and claims it has sensitive information on it like voters social security numbers, why would auditors need that information if not to exploit?

And it's as if the password would do the Ninjas any good. Dominion was given until this past Monday, Aug 2 to comply. However the machines were returned to Maricopa County on Thursday, July 29th. Brilliant, simply brilliant.

As far as the routers go, it isn't just voters information that they're a gateway to. They're used by the all county departments. That gateway to Maricopa County human resource information on employees is something our Maricopa County judges would likely take a personal interest in protecting.

Forum List

Back