Dominion Attorneys Send Brutal Letter to Trump Campaign’s ‘So-Called Star Witness’ Mellissa Carone

I know drunks - Karen was SO drunk even Rudy had to shush her.
My guess would be OVER the legal limit.
And I would bet on it .. 500 clams - even money.
Your willingness to bet on something is not "proof" of anything, Slick. Sorry to break it to you.
Mellissa Carone was animated and sure of herself. But drunk? Fuck you and your slander.
I never got that impression.

Mel was "Sure of herself" ???
You get more ridiculous by the second E
Fuck you back - And stop HURTING OUR COUNTRY!!
Russia Russia hurt our country you hypocrite fk!!!

Wow Dominion is serious about this and I don't blame them.

That so called star witness worked for Dominion for one day cleaning. She had nothing to do with the company other than cleaning part of it for one day.

I understand why the liars for trump keep doing it. They've been getting away with it for years.

Finally someone is taking a stand. I hope they go after all of the liars. Maybe all these lies and stupid conspiracy theories will stop or at least not be as bad.

View attachment 435122
Is that the same Dominion who backed out of the meeting where they were supposed to explain the short comings of their machines??

That Dominion. Hey Texas checked these folks out and didn't like what they found and refused to use them. To bad the rest of the States didn't do the same.
Texas and credibility. Laughable.

So many questions! Remember that an affidavit must be based on personal knowledge.

Was she a contract employee of Dominion providing IT services for the one day she worked there, or was she hired by an outside agency to perform cleaning duties? Does she have a background in IT? What is her level of knowledge about how these machines function? How would she know what any vans that she saw contained? How close was she to these vans? How did she come into contact with the trump campaign? How would she have the information about voting rolls that would allow her to argue about them with the Michigan legislator, as she did. This is a real comedy.
She is nothing more than a window licker with a sub 80 IQ. Doubt she could pass as competent.

I would imagine that the stealer squealers will welcome this as it will give them the chance to expose the steal.
But back in the real world I think that a few parties will be paying up for the ongoing slander.
I understand that the trump campaign is well minted after scamming the public.

Actually, they are going after all the fruits starting with low hanging Caron, working up through conservative networks, Powell, Giuliani and right up to Fat Donnie.

All are culpable.
When do you think Dominion will start their blitzkrieg of lawsuits? It sounds exciting.
Or are threats and endless claims all they've got?
They have time to do it right. They will take the time they need.

That so called star witness worked for Dominion for one day cleaning. She had nothing to do with the company other than cleaning part of it for one day.

I understand why the liars for trump keep doing it. They've been getting away with it for years.

Finally someone is taking a stand. I hope they go after all of the liars. Maybe all these lies and stupid conspiracy theories will stop or at least not be as bad.

View attachment 435122
Is that the same Dominion who backed out of the meeting where they were supposed to explain the short comings of their machines??

That Dominion. Hey Texas checked these folks out and didn't like what they found and refused to use them. To bad the rest of the States didn't do the same.
Dominion will be happy to explain their system in court

Will Rudy defend his claims?

LMAO They didn't want to explain their system in a meeting. They backed out.

I'm sure Rudy knows what he's doing. Guess we shall see.

View attachment 435122

Texas and credibility. Laughable.

Hey. Texas investigated those machines and didn't like what they found and refused to use them. Smart on their part. To bad the other States didn't do the same.

You are laughable.

I would imagine that the stealer squealers will welcome this as it will give them the chance to expose the steal.
But back in the real world I think that a few parties will be paying up for the ongoing slander.
I would be infinitely more worried if my fingerprints were all over the theft of the presidency.
Brian Kemp, of Georgia, and his accomplices for instance, have to explain why their state was
illegally changing election law without consent of their state legislature.

Also he should explain why that state sunk millions into Dominion vote changing machines for the whole
state leading up to this election. What necessitated that? Lin Wood has challenged Kemp and co-crook Raffesperger to prove claims of kick backs from Dominion are false and to sue him, if they dare.

So far Kemp hasn't dared to take that bait. Nor will he.

Hey. Texas investigated those machines and didn't like what they found and refused to use them. Smart on their part. To bad the other States didn't do the same.

You are laughable.
Down the memory rabbit hole are all the articles from leftist sources earlier
calling Dominion machines unreliable and easy to manipulate for fraudulent reasons.

I guess they'd rather not admit the embarrassing truth. But it's still there, nevertheless.

Last edited:

View attachment 435122

Dominion will be happy to explain their system in court

Will Rudy defend his claims?

LMAO They didn't want to explain their system in a meeting. They backed out.

I'm sure Rudy knows what he's doing. Guess we shall see.

A meeting?

They are taking it to court

I would be infinitely more worried if my fingerprints were all over the theft of the presidency.
Brian Kemp, of Georgia, and his accomplices for instance, have to explain why their state was

Also he should explain why that state sunk millions into Dominion vote changing machines for the whole
state leading up to this election. What necessitated that? Lin Wood has challenged Kemp and co-crook Raffesperger to prove claims of kick backs from Dominion are false and to sue him, if they dare.

You are fucking insane.Dominion will be rinsing all these loons in the new year..

If Kemp violated Georgia election law, you have state courts to hear your claims.

Those claims were heard and found to be baseless.

Any supposed claims about Dominion products will also be addressed in court. Those who claim votes were changed will have to put up or pay damages to Dominion

They can sue the woman and have little chance of losing their case.

But the dumb bitch works cleaning the screens of voting machines.....Doubtful she has a penny to her name

Very true.

I don't think their purpose is to get money from her.

It's to send a message.

She's not the only one they are suing.

Dominian HAS to file lawsuits. Their next step is Chapter 7 bankruptcy. :p

You are laughable.
Down the memory rabbit hole are all the articles from leftist sources earlier
calling Dominion machines unreliable and easy to manipulate for fraudulent reasons.

I guess they'd rather not admit the embarrassing truth. But it's still there, nevertheless.

Everyone knows
If you (or anyone else) thinks that Democrats give a flying or ground left fuck about any thing but dictatorial level power, they are insane.

They can sue the woman and have little chance of losing their case.

But the dumb bitch works cleaning the screens of voting machines.....Doubtful she has a penny to her name

Very true.

I don't think their purpose is to get money from her.

It's to send a message.

She's not the only one they are suing.
They are working their way up the line including the networks who spread lies about the company.

They won’t stop till they get Trump

If Kemp violated Georgia election law, you have state courts to hear your claims.

Those claims were heard and found to be baseless.
When did this happen, moron?

Any supposed claims about Dominion products will also be addressed in court. Those who claim votes were changed will have to put up or pay damages to Dominion
Dominion isn't suing anyone! Look at what a bunch of brainwashed idiots you people are.
Dominion barks like a little dog behind a fence and suddenly you are all fantasizing about bankrupting people.
You are a bunch of delusional morons.

Forum List

Back