Dominion Attorneys Send Brutal Letter to Trump Campaign’s ‘So-Called Star Witness’ Mellissa Carone

They can sue the woman and have little chance of losing their case.

But the dumb bitch works cleaning the screens of voting machines.....Doubtful she has a penny to her name

Very true.

I don't think their purpose is to get money from her.

It's to send a message.

She's not the only one they are suing.
They are working their way up the line including the networks who spread lies about the company.

They won’t stop till they get Trump

Yes they sent letters out to the media outlets last week which caused some very interesting retractions on fox and newsmax.

If Kemp violated Georgia election law, you have state courts to hear your claims.

Those claims were heard and found to be baseless.
When did this happen, moron?

Any supposed claims about Dominion products will also be addressed in court. Those who claim votes were changed will have to put up or pay damages to Dominion
Dominion isn't suing anyone! Look at what a bunch of brainwashed idiots you people are.
Dominion barks like a little dog behind a fence and suddenly you are all fantasizing about bankrupting people.
You are a bunch of delusional morons.
Not sure what these internet nobodies think they’re getting

They can sue the woman and have little chance of losing their case.

But the dumb bitch works cleaning the screens of voting machines.....Doubtful she has a penny to her name

Very true.

I don't think their purpose is to get money from her.

It's to send a message.

She's not the only one they are suing.
They are working their way up the line including the networks who spread lies about the company.

They won’t stop till they get Trump

Yes they sent letters out to the media outlets last week which caused some very interesting retractions on fox and newsmax.
No one will adhere

Nice to see some pushback to the talk radio bullshit.

I'm confident that there is more on the way.
Oooh, Dominion and their many legal threats and promises going for the lowest hanging fruit now. Scary!

Maybe Antifa Dominion employee Eric Croomer is going to pay a visit to Rudy and this woman.

I would LOVE to see Dominion in a court of law defending their product that, according to a Michigan
forensic analysis, has an error rate of 68%.
Your beloved Newsmax and Lou Dobbs had to admit no evidence of fraud. Yet you claim Dominion only went after the cleaning lady.

Wow Dominion is serious about this and I don't blame them.

That so called star witness worked for Dominion for one day cleaning. She had nothing to do with the company other than cleaning part of it for one day.

I understand why the liars for trump keep doing it. They've been getting away with it for years.

Finally someone is taking a stand. I hope they go after all of the liars. Maybe all these lies and stupid conspiracy theories will stop or at least not be as bad.

View attachment 435122
Is that the same Dominion who backed out of the meeting where they were supposed to explain the short comings of their machines??

That Dominion. Hey Texas checked these folks out and didn't like what they found and refused to use them. To bad the rest of the States didn't do the same.
Texas and credibility. Laughable.

Hey. Texas investigated those machines and didn't like what they found and refused to use them. Smart on their part. To bad the other States didn't do the same.

You are laughable.
You made up the alleged Texas investigation of voting machines.

Nice to see some pushback to the talk radio bullshit.

I'm confident that there is more on the way.
You haven't seen push back yet. With the new evidence that came out today on these crooked voting machines this lawyer is looking for a way out of the US. All evidence aside anyone that believes this loser could get more votes than any president in the last 100 years is crazy, stupid or both. You haven't the mental ability to see what would happen if that treasonous piece of shit tries to take office. You are not prepaired to deal with it.

With the new evidence that came out today on these crooked voting machines this lawyer is looking for a way out of the US. All evidence aside anyone that believes this loser could get more votes than any president in the last 100 years is crazy, stupid or both. You haven't the mental ability to see what would happen if that treasonous piece of shit tries to take office. You are not prepaired to deal with it.
You folks just can wrap your heads around the fact that a majority of the country doesn't adore your hero like you do.

Not my problem. Tough shit.

Yeah...go git 'em! Let me know when this all starts so I can tell it's going on.

70 failed lawsuits and several others in the pipe. When does this BS stop? YOU ARE HURTING THIS COUNTRY!! :mad:
You mean lawsuits where not a shred of evidence was heard?

They've had an opportunity to present evidence 58 times. SCOTUS refused to hear the case because they knew their WAS no evidence. Please cut it with this seditious coup of yours. You are hurting our country.

Yeah...go git 'em! Let me know when this all starts so I can tell it's going on.

70 failed lawsuits and several others in the pipe. When does this BS stop? YOU ARE HURTING THIS COUNTRY!! :mad:

They've had an opportunity to present evidence 58 times. SCOTUS refused to hear the case because they knew their WAS no evidence. Please cut it with this seditious coup of yours. You are hurting our country.

It's weird.

All the trumpets know about all the cases. They know that there is no proof presented in even one of the court cases. They know that all of this is just lies.

Yet they keep repeating the lies.

It doesn't make sense to me.

With the new evidence that came out today on these crooked voting machines this lawyer is looking for a way out of the US. All evidence aside anyone that believes this loser could get more votes than any president in the last 100 years is crazy, stupid or both. You haven't the mental ability to see what would happen if that treasonous piece of shit tries to take office. You are not prepaired to deal with it.
You folks just can wrap your heads around the fact that a majority of the country doesn't adore your hero like you do.

That’s wrong! I don’t care your feelings

It's weird.

All the trumpets know about all the cases. They know that there is no proof presented in even one of the court cases. They know that all of this is just lies.

It makes no sense because you don't know what you are talking about

It's weird.

Oh I'm sure some of them are convinced that everything Trumpy, Rudy and Sidney say is true. Eight Trump appointed judges did not.

It's weird.

Oh I'm sure some of them are convinced that everything Trumpy, Rudy and Sidney say is true. Eight Trump appointed judges did not.

That's my point.

If there is proof why didn't any judge in any court do anything about it?

Many of the judges were appointed by trump or another republican yet they also threw the cases out of court in disgust.

They aren't convinced everything trump says is true.

There is a recording of trump saying the virus is not a hoax, that it's many times contagious and deadly than the flu, that it's airborne and that he purposely "down played", which in reality is lying, the virus.

Yet the trump people don't believe trump when he says that.

The trump people believe what they want to believe no matter where it comes from.

If it doesn't fit what they want then it isn't true, even when trump says it.

That would be EVERY lawsuit filed so far. The injustice is so thick it sits like an oozing oil slick over the entire
judiciary of every swing state in the so called election.
Fortunately Trump is running an end around by passing the corrupt courts.

50MM actual legal voters who believe a guy who sniffs young girls and eats his wife fingers makes for a President = 31MM nonliving, illegals, fakes, fraud and votes flipped from President Trump to Biden = 81MM

5de32ab5fd9db23b4a740883

Forum List

Back