DOJ ReOpens Hillary Email Scandal Based on FBI Evidence

Another Clinton investigation, what great use of tax dollars....

Feds actively investigating Clinton Foundation - CNNPolitics

(CNN)Federal authorities are actively investigating allegations of corruption related to the Clinton Foundation, the charity of Bill and Hillary Clinton, according to a US official briefed on the matter.

The FBI and federal prosecutors are looking into whether donors to the foundation were improperly promised policy favors or special access to Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state in exchange for donations to the charity's coffers, as well as whether tax-exempt funds were misused, the official said.

It is always easier to send a high level criminal to jail on tax fraud....
BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FIFTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Another Clinton investigation, what great use of tax dollars....

Sort of like a year long probe into President Trump/Russia with no real results....
Year one: Hillary's goin ta jail! :banana:

Year two: Hillary's goin ta jail!! :banana::banana:

Year three: Hillary's goin ta jail!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Year four: Hillary's goin ta jail!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Year five: Hillary's goin ta jail!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Three months into Mueller's investigation: JUST HOW MUCH LONGER DOES THIS RUSSIA THING NEED TO GO ON ALREADY!!!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

The Justice Department has launched another investigation into allegations the Clinton Foundation used "pay to play" politics while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state, Fox News has confirmed.
Justice Department investigating Clinton Foundation over 'pay to play' allegations

26167885_520356494996198_1267862912810546820_n.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It just never stops with this crooked bitch does it, Yet the Trump haters over look all the criminal bs this bitch has done and caused , created whatever the hell you want to call it. WTH is wrong with you loons.

Nothing to see here, folks......move along.

Putting criminals behind bars is well worth every penny spent.

I agree. I wonder if the Trump and his rug rats will be incarcerated in the same prison. Will make visiting time a lot easier for Ivana ...
We will let you know soon as a Judge just refused a request by Fusion GPS to not disclose who paid them to fabricate the dossier.

I look forward to watching RUSSIA! explode in the faces of the left.

I agree. I wonder if the Trump and his rug rats will be incarcerated in the same prison. Will make visiting time a lot easier for Ivana ...
We will let you know soon as a Judge just refused a request by Fusion GPS to not disclose who paid them to fabricate the dossier.

Just like you look forward to Hillary going to jail. Again.

Just like you look forward to Hillary going to jail. Again.
When they look at the Fusion bank records who do you think they are going to find paid for the dossier to be fabricated?

The repeated history of Foundation donations to influence situations implies the foundation has issues. The resulting tax problems will likely cost the Clintons money and or jail.

Double down: DoJ reopening Hillary e-mail scandal? - Hot Air

"Justice Department officials are taking a fresh look at Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state, The Daily Beast has learned.

An ally of Attorney General Jeff Sessions who is familiar with the thinking at the Justice Department’s Washington headquarters described it as an effort to gather new details on how Clinton and her aides handled classified material. Officials’ questions include how much classified information was sent over Clinton’s server; who put that information into an unclassified environment, and how; and which investigators knew about these matters and when. The Sessions ally also said officials have questions about immunity agreements that Clinton aides may have made
"

The proven most criminal administration in US history is no longer in charge, no more criminal FBI / DOJ to protect Hillary, and there is an undeniable amount of evidence of crimes not only perpetrated by Hillary but by the FBI and DOJ as well.

The Daily Beast, the appropriately named HotAir.com, almost the Russian Troll Farm Trifecta. Too bad InfoWars wasn’t on board. Or Breitbart.

The “most proven criminal administration” is the Reagan Administration. Over 134 administration officials charged.

Obama Administration - 0 charged.

So when you say “proven most criminal administration”, who proved it and when? Or are you just lying again on Putin’s behalf?

Forum List

Back