DOJ ReOpens Hillary Email Scandal Based on FBI Evidence

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Double down: DoJ reopening Hillary e-mail scandal? - Hot Air

"Justice Department officials are taking a fresh look at Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state, The Daily Beast has learned.

An ally of Attorney General Jeff Sessions who is familiar with the thinking at the Justice Department’s Washington headquarters described it as an effort to gather new details on how Clinton and her aides handled classified material. Officials’ questions include how much classified information was sent over Clinton’s server; who put that information into an unclassified environment, and how; and which investigators knew about these matters and when. The Sessions ally also said officials have questions about immunity agreements that Clinton aides may have made
"

The proven most criminal administration in US history is no longer in charge, no more criminal FBI / DOJ to protect Hillary, and there is an undeniable amount of evidence of crimes not only perpetrated by Hillary but by the FBI and DOJ as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FIFTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Moved OP's comment from post 3 to post 1. You need individual commentary when opening a new thread

This topic was started by the same tard who keeps asking why the six month Mueller investigation hasn't wrapped up. :lol:

FIVE YEARS!

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FIFTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.
Liberals expressing Hillary's fate.

fingers-crossed.jpg

no more criminal FBI / DOJ to protect Hillary

Don't kid yourself. I believe there are still hundreds of Obama's appointees in there due to foot-dragging by the Schumer Democrats and other turmoil. That's the entire point to this "Russia probe," to tie up Trump and slow him down as much as possible to run interference. They say it all the time! RESIST! Donald Jr.? Manafort? Flynn? PLEEEASE. But exposure and attrition is making it harder and harder to protect their gal Hillary, and if I know the Clintons, they always get the dirt on someone, they have a bomb in their pocket and Bill and Hillary say: "Anything happens to us, and we take you with us."

If they go through with this Special Counsel looking into the massive criminal and treasonous wrongdoings of the Obama Administration, theft, corruption, you-name-it, Hillary, Lynch, Comey, Holder, Abedin, Obama, Rice, Jarrett, the DOJ, FBI, IRS, Congress, it could take half of the Fed with it , most of the Democratic Party, and be the biggest criminal case in the history of the USA------ the day the coup to seize total control of the United States by hostile forces from within, failed. And they should take half the media outlets with them as well.

This topic was started by the same tard who keeps asking why the six month Mueller investigation hasn't wrapped up. :lol:

FIVE YEARS!

Well sir, I got a news bulletin a few minutes ago and the news outlets have picked up on it. Maybe, just maybe, that 5 year plan is starting to bear fruit. Keep your nose pickers crossed.

Subject: BREAKING: Justice Department Re-Opens Hillary Investigation - FACES CRIMINAL CHARGES!

Date: 01/04/2018 11:00:36 AM Central Standard Time
To: hossfly********

Trump Justice Department Will Re-Open Hillary Clinton Email Criminal Case

News Commentary
By Thomas | Featured Commentator | January 4, 2018 11:25AM
It’s 2018 and President Donald J. Trump has been in the White House for more than a year. So what has happened to the investigations into Hillary Clinton, which involved the criminal distribution of highly classified materials over a private email server and selling access to the secretary of State to donors of the Clinton Foundation?

Now, Attorney General Jeff Sessions is taking action! A bombshell new report in The Daily Beast notes that Trump Justice Department officials are taking “a fresh look” into Hillary’s illegal home private email server, which was definitely hacked by hostile regimes.

A Justice Department insider who works closely with Sessions described how they are now spending time in the Department’s D.C., headquarters to discover exactly how Clinton and her closest aides mishandled classified material. They are detailing exactly who first put the sensitive information into unclassified environments (including personal Yahoo email addresses!). Sessions is also looking into details of immunity deals granted to Clinton insiders.

Trump Justice Department Re-Opens Hillary Clinton Email Case - Faces Criminal Charges

Double down: DoJ reopening Hillary e-mail scandal? - Hot Air

"Justice Department officials are taking a fresh look at Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state, The Daily Beast has learned.

An ally of Attorney General Jeff Sessions who is familiar with the thinking at the Justice Department’s Washington headquarters described it as an effort to gather new details on how Clinton and her aides handled classified material. Officials’ questions include how much classified information was sent over Clinton’s server; who put that information into an unclassified environment, and how; and which investigators knew about these matters and when. The Sessions ally also said officials have questions about immunity agreements that Clinton aides may have made
"

The proven most criminal administration in US history is no longer in charge, no more criminal FBI / DOJ to protect Hillary, and there is an undeniable amount of evidence of crimes not only perpetrated by Hillary but by the FBI and DOJ as well.
Hot Air indeed.
Queasy always finds ways to punk himself.

Liberals expressing Hillary's fate.

fingers-crossed.jpg
i wonder how many of the 30,000 emails are on fire right now

Meanwhile what the country is talking about is Michael Wolff’s explosive new book that details Trump’s staff thinks he’s unprepared, a moron, dumb as shit” Etc
And his one time closest adviser Steve Bannon talking about the “ treasonous “ White House when it came to Russia.

She's doomed for 2020.

She's doomed for 2020.
She needs to be doomed for about 10 to 15

Meanwhile what the country is talking about is Michael Wolff’s explosive new book that details Trump’s staff thinks he’s unprepared, a moron, dumb as shit” Etc
And his one time closest adviser Steve Bannon talking about the “ treasonous “ White House when it came to Russia.
You're just a rumor monger. None of that is true, according to Trump.

Justice will truly only be served when Hillary is in jail, as SHOULD be Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Holder, Lynch, Trzok, Abedin, Mills, and Obama...

Anddd...

No one cares what he thinks.

I happen to think Trump is brilliant, extremely smart and very prepared.

Let's talk more about Hillary and how amazing victory for justice it will be when she is finally put behind bars.

Forum List

Back