DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Barr is too busy trying to cover for tRump's crimes to do anything else.

Fuck you creep. You vile pigs have been trying to concoct crimes against Trump for 5 years. You fucking bought dirt from the Kremlin, you had the NSA, FBI, CIA, and the DNC all slander, libel and defame him while perjuring themselves daily. If you traitor fucks had anything, it would have come out ages ago. You vile, irredeemable vermin have lied, cheated, and schemed, but you're too fucking dumb to concoct anything that anyone will buy. I don't know why China even pays you.

Fuck you creep. You vile pigs have been trying to concoct crimes against Trump for 5 years. You fucking bought dirt from the Kremlin, you had the NSA, FBI, CIA, and the DNC all slander, libel and defame him while perjuring themselves daily. If you traitor fucks had anything, it would have come out ages ago. You vile, irredeemable vermin have lied, cheated, and schemed, but you're too fucking dumb to concoct anything that anyone will buy. I don't know why China even pays you.
You've got that completely backwards.

rEpublicans have been covering for tRump. The crimes are real.

Everyone is lying except Donald Trump. The whole world is against him. It's so unfair!!!!! The prosecutors, the Grand Juries, the witnesses and the evidence, is all fake, the convictions are lies.

You're ridiculous. We've watched Trump obstruct justice in real time via Twitter feed. We watched him ask Russia to hack the Democrats, and the day he say "Russia, if you're listening", is the day they hacked the DNC. We've read the Tweets threatening Michael Cohen's family, and watched every watchdog in the White House fired for finding wrong doing in the White House - which is their actual job.

Trump fires everyone who criticizes him, and tries to have them prosecuted - McCabe and Comey being prime examples. That's abuse of power.

William Barr is about to be impeached and disbarred for Obstruction of Justice, and Abuse of Power.

Everyone is lying except Donald Trump. The whole world is against him. It's so unfair!!!!! The prosecutors, the Grand Juries, the witnesses and the evidence, is all fake, the convictions are lies.

Barack Obama committed Treason - you know it and approve.

1593047398150.png

You're ridiculous. We've watched Trump obstruct justice in real time via Twitter feed. We watched him ask Russia to hack the Democrats, and the day he say "Russia, if you're listening", is the day they hacked the DNC. We've read the Tweets threatening Michael Cohen's family, and watched every watchdog in the White House fired for finding wrong doing in the White House - which is their actual job.

You've watched nothing of the sort. You have committed treason and used foreign governments to try and overthrow the elected president of the United States because you will not accept the results of a legal election. Obama refused to peacefully hand over power to his successor for the first time in American history.

Now you wage violent civil war in the streets.

You are the enemy and should be treated no differently than Nazis in WWII - because in fact you are worse and more dangerous.

Trump fires everyone who criticizes him, and tries to have them prosecuted - McCabe and Comey being prime examples. That's abuse of power.

William Barr is about to be impeached and disbarred for Obstruction of Justice, and Abuse of Power.

Obama fired every Bush apointee on day one. You evil scum are as hypocritical as you are violent. And yes, you SHOULD fear Barr, you traitor motherfuckers. The whole lot of you should be put to death.

Welp, that went nowhere......

I wonder how many times a few on the Right will celebrate that the Government is finally going after......the government ??

These guys who keep their faith in ANY adminstration actually seeking justice for anyone but their Elites are hilarious. They never learn.

Obama indictment coming any day now.......any day.......any day

For ONCE....you are absolutely correct.

LOL

EVERY year, the Establishment throws out a morsel, and some on the Right actually believe "Justice" is just around the corner.......
Yeah, wait for it.... The Establishment, going after itself. :laughing0301:
You will grow old and die, waiting for that day. But if you're really gullible, they'll give you eternal hope.

I dunno....the morons are on BOTH sides.

It's coming. Justice is finally coming. Those in the Obama administration who committed illegal acts should expect indictments their names on them.

---Joseph diGenova says DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama administration officials: “There's a conspiracy indictment coming down the track”...And you realize that everybody at the senior FBI and DOJ levels was in on it. ...What Obama did in that office was sedition on that day.---

Yep.....just a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit longer :gay:

I wonder how many times a few on the Right will celebrate that the Government is finally going after......the government ??

These guys who keep their faith in ANY adminstration actually seeking justice for anyone but their Elites are hilarious. They never learn.

What went nowhere?

What went nowhere?

See post 547

You will never ever see Justice the way you hope for.

What went nowhere?

See post 547

I read that
Once again, what went nowhere?

What went nowhere?

See post 547

I read that

The "Massive" case against Obama.
Would you care to wager on it?

It's coming. Justice is finally coming. Those in the Obama administration who committed illegal acts should expect indictments their names on them.

---Joseph diGenova says DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama administration officials: “There's a conspiracy indictment coming down the track”...And you realize that everybody at the senior FBI and DOJ levels was in on it. ...What Obama did in that office was sedition on that day.---

1oz2xd.jpg

What went nowhere?

See post 547

I read that

No reasonable person ever thought Obama would be held accountable.
Former presidents and first ladies are all but immune, its what keeps a peaceful transition of power possible.

Obama broke that rule.
I know.

He's immune.

Others will have to pay the price though.

What went nowhere?

See post 547

I read that

Former presidents and first ladies are all but immune, its what keeps a peaceful transition of power possible.

Obama broke that rule.
I know.

He's immune.

Right.....but did you read the OP to this thread?
Another jubilant that Justice is in the pipes

What went nowhere?

See post 547

I read that

Obama broke that rule.
I know.

He's immune.

Right.....but did you read the OP to this thread?
Another jubilant that Justice is in the pipes

I believe it predicted justice would prevail regarding players in the administration.
Under no circumstances will obama face substantial consequences. (Legally)

Any justice he might personally receive would fall under - outside the law.
There would be no shortage of takers if that received a green light.

I've been waiting.

Where's this massive case?

Still in your imagination, huh?

Barr is not going to file any charges against anyone. He's a deep-state political hack whose expertise is in managing the Republican voters into thinking that the party is doing what they want the party to do while the party does nothing.

I have a message for the Trump supporters. Instead of harboring fantasies of former Obama officials being indicted, you should be concerned about Trump facing multiple indictments and lawsuits once he leaves office. That will include his children as well, in multiple charges of conspiracy to defraud.
Trump's GOP successor can pardon Trump in January 2025.
LOLOLOLOL

Holyfucking shit! You actually posted that.

rotfl-gif.288736

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back