DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Tower June '16 was Trump's fault. Having Flynn tell the Russians to relax, they'd go easy on the sanctions once Trump was installed, was Trump's fault. Being up to his neck in money laundering deals with Russians in Manhattan was Trump's fault.
It wasn't NSA's fault, or Obama's fault, or Comey's fault or Sessions' fault, or the media's fault, or any one else he can think to blame for it.

So now it's "Let's put all those people who did their job to protect America in jail." Third world shithole thinking, is what that is. All to defend the enormous ego of Donald Trump.
There isn't a shred of evidenced that Trump laundered any Russian money, moron. You also don't have a clue what Flynn discussed with Kislyak. Even if he did say what you claim, Trump is free to set whatever policy he likes with the Russians. It's not a crime.

It’s going to to be a long but fun next 5 years.. but if we
Want Obama we need to raid his house soon

You poor lost souls.
Being a cult member just gets worse every day, doesn't it?

Barr says he doesn’t envision investigations of Biden, Obama
May 18, 2020

"""
Based on the information I have today, I don’t expect Mr. Durham’s work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man,” Barr told reporters. “Our concern over potential criminality is focused on others.”

He also denounced “increasing attempts to use the criminal justice system as a political weapon.”

“As long as I am attorney general, the criminal justice system will not be used for partisan political ends,” Barr said.""""

Trump Tower June '16 was Trump's fault. Having Flynn tell the Russians to relax, they'd go easy on the sanctions once Trump was installed, was Trump's fault. Being up to his neck in money laundering deals with Russians in Manhattan was Trump's fault.
It wasn't NSA's fault, or Obama's fault, or Comey's fault or Sessions' fault, or the media's fault, or any one else he can think to blame for it.

So now it's "Let's put all those people who did their job to protect America in jail." Third world shithole thinking, is what that is. All to defend the enormous ego of Donald Trump.

Wow, you sure lie incessantly.

{
(CNSNews.com) – Transcripts released Wednesday by the Senate Judiciary Committee say that Glenn Simpson, the co-founder of Fusion GPS, had dinner with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya both the day before and the day after she met with Donald Trump, Jr. at Trump Tower on June 9, 2016.

Simpson had business dealings with Veselnitskaya, and that included a court hearing in New York on June 9, 2016. But Simpson said he did not know about the June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower. He said the subject never came up at either of the dinners he had with Veselnitskaya on June 8 or 10, 2016; and he was “stunned” to learn about it later in The New York Times.

}

Remember, Simpson was Obama's guy on the ground. He arranged for the FBI to work with foreign intelligence operative Christopher Steele to get dirt from the Kremlin to use in the Obama attempt at influencing and altering the 2016 election.

Want to try again, Old Commie?

There isn't a shred of evidenced that Trump laundered any Russian money, moron. You also don't have a clue what Flynn discussed with Kislyak. Even if he did say what you claim, Trump is free to set whatever policy he likes with the Russians. It's not a crime.

Nah, he doesn't launder money for the Russians.

Florida's real estate market is in the dumper in 2008 and then this happens:

""""In July 2008, Donald Trump undertook one of his most infamous transactions. He sold a mansion in Palm Beach for $95 million to Dmitry Rybolovlev, Russian oligarch and billionaire. Trump had purchased it four years earlier for $41.35 million. The sale price was nearly $54 million more than Trump had paid for the property, even though he had made only modest improvements in it.""""

Russian elite invested nearly $100 million in Trump buildings
  • Filed March 17, 2017,

""""In July 2008, Donald Trump undertook one of his most infamous transactions. He sold a mansion in Palm Beach for $95 million to Dmitry Rybolovlev, Russian oligarch and billionaire. Trump had purchased it four years earlier for $41.35 million. The sale price was nearly $54 million more than Trump had paid for the property, even though he had made only modest improvements in it.""""

• Filed March 17, 2017,
So anyone who sold this guy anything was guilty of money laundering? To prove money laundering you would have to prove that the money was obtained by breaking US laws, and that Trump knew that the money was illegal. There isn't any evidence for either proposition.

Try again.

The effort of Trump and Trumpsters to bring down the entire American political system just to protect Trump’s personal and partisan interests with utterly “unbalanced” and often insane attacks on the most popular and respected modern American President — who just happens to be mixed race — Is despicable.

Ohhhh look, a straw man.

1590250129064.png

So, you don't think buying disinformation from the Kremlin in order to alter and influence the 2016 presidential election the way Obama did might just have a deleterious effect on the political system? Using the FBI to try and rig an election is sort of hard on the image of them as a legitimate law enforcement agency.

Not just African Americans
in their great majority, but every decent American, including white Republicans who did not vote for or like Obama, should see this madness for what it is, and react appropriately.

Yes, you're a mindless hack, we get it. But that doesn't alter the fact that the Obama administration used the full force and power of the federal government to interfere with the elections, including corrupting the premier law enforcement agency to engage in treasonous acts against the opposition candidate.

The real enemies of the U.S. are rejoicing to see Trump’s narcissism and obsessive hatred for Obama (and his old buddy Hillary Clinton) take our country down to the level of a Banana Republic. That will only happen, however, if enough fools like you continue to follow the Trump clown-show to the very end.

Perhaps if you shriek mindless slogans loud enough it will distract from the fact that the Obama administration engaged in operations against the opposition candidate which included the illicit use of foreign intelligence operatives in hopes of covering up the trail of these treasonous acts? Maybe we won't notice that the FBI placed a spy in the Trump campaign and leaked information to the little Goebbels of the DNC press? You know, as long as you keep that ever convincing argument of;
1590250675185.png

Your big “straw man” picture and “Orange Man Bad” cartoon show only that you are the one who “shrieks mindless slogans.” I have criticized Obama for many of his actions, and I never voted for Hillary Clinton. Your charge that I am a “mindless hack” is absurd. You seem to be a typical brain-damaged “Trump Party” hyper-partisan. I suppose you support both the Obama AND the Trump administration’s legal persecution of WikiLeaks?

Your big “straw man” picture and “Orange Man Bad” cartoon show only that you are the one who “shrieks mindless slogans.” I have criticized Obama for many of his actions, and I never voted for Hillary Clinton. Your charge that I am a “mindless hack” is absurd. You seem to be a typical brain-damaged “Trump Party” hyper-partisan. I suppose you support both the Obama AND the Trump administration’s legal persecution of WikiLeaks?

You have no facts, just hate.

Obama used the federal government to influence the 2016 election, including using intelligence assets to slander the opposition candidate using a willingly corrupt press.

Yeah, that actually is a bad thing, Comrade Pot.

It's coming. Justice is finally coming. Those in the Obama administration who committed illegal acts should expect indictments their names on them.

---Joseph diGenova says DOJ is readying a “massive” case against Obama administration officials: “There's a conspiracy indictment coming down the track”...And you realize that everybody at the senior FBI and DOJ levels was in on it. ...What Obama did in that office was sedition on that day.---

Are you talking about this?
0561cd7cf758f7e5ae2697a5d6fad297.jpg

On behalf of all historic American figures we are asking you to change your name

Obama used the federal government to influence the 2016 election, including using intelligence assets to slander the opposition candidate using a willingly corrupt press.

What a chickensh*t you are! I asked you what your position is toward the Obama and Trump administration persecution of WikiLeaks ... and you — who claim to be a “libertarian radical” — refuse to answer. Instead, like any rightwing authoritarian, you counter with more slander ... calling me “Comrade Pot.”

I’ll bet you’re so stupid you don’t even know that after the Vietnamese — at great sacrifice — overthrew the genocidal Pol Pot government, Vietnam was invaded by new American ally China for this “crime” in 1979. Yes, it was the U.S. government and Communist China that together opposed this life-saving Vietnamese action, and supported the Pol Pot remnant army “government in the jungle” for almost a decade, a period after its crimes were public knowledge. The U.S. continued to recognize its front group representatives at the United Nations throughout the Reagan years.

Last edited:

• Filed March 17, 2017,
So anyone who sold this guy anything was guilty of money laundering? To prove money laundering you would have to prove that the money was obtained by breaking US laws, and that Trump knew that the money was illegal. There isn't any evidence for either proposition.

Try again.

And what I posted is just the tip of the iceberg.
Why do you think Trump doesn't want to release his tax returns?
It's no coincidence that Putin and Trump both have bank accounts with Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt.
None at all.

There was all those massive cases against Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton going back 25 years that cost
many tens of millions of dollars. And they all fizzled.

trey Gowdy thought Hillary was going to be elected president and he was boasting that he had years of investigations all lined up for when she became president.
Then they fizzled.

Republicans had both houses for most of president Obamas two terms. And there was one investigation after another and they fizzled.

And now, it’s four years into trumps presidency and six months before the election and suddenly, suddenly there’s a crime. There’s massive investigations. Maybe criminal charges. And what do you thinks going to happen?

FIZZLE!

What a chickensh*t you are! I asked you what your position is toward the Obama and Trump administration persecution of WikiLeaks ... and you — who claim to be a “libertarian radical” — refuse to answer. Instead, like any rightwing authoritarian, you counter with more slander ... calling me “Comrade Pot.”

I’ll bet you are so stupid you don’t even know that after the Vietnamese — at great sacrifice — overthrew the genocidal Pol Pot government (Vietnam was invaded by new American ally China for this “crime” in 1979) it was the U.S. State Department and Communist China that together supported the Pol Pot remnant army “government in the jungle” for almost a decade, recognizing its representatives in the U.N.

"""What a chickensh*t you are! I asked you what your position is toward the Obama and Trump administration persecution of WikiLeaks ... and you — who claim to be a “libertarian radical” — refuse to answer. Instead, like any rightwing authoritarian, you counter with more slander ... calling me “Comrade Pot.”""

This is the most common way Trump's cultists respond.

I bet there's not a single one of them who would point out something that Donald did that was wrong.
Not a single one.
Cultists.

No, Obama DID NOT.
You are nothing but a mindless, gutless regurgitation machine for Trump's lies.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
Nov 27, 2019

• Filed March 17, 2017,

Try again.

And what I posted is just the tip of the iceberg.
Why do you think Trump doesn't want to release his tax returns?
It's no coincidence that Putin and Trump both have bank accounts with Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt.
None at all.

What you posted is nothing. When you post something, I'll let you know. Until then, it's just TDS blather.

No, Obama DID NOT.
You are nothing but a mindless, gutless regurgitation machine for Trump's lies.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
Nov 27, 2019

The same lies you TDS turds have been telling for 3 years.

• Filed March 17, 2017,
There’s a name for that.

it’s called money laundering.

Why do you think he’s desperate to keep his tax returns a secret.

i’m just surprised out of all the people that Republicans could turn into a cult leader and an idol, I never thought it would be a serial adulterer and a tax evader and a co-conspirator in multiple felonies. I always thought it would be somebody everybody could look up to, and not just white people.

• Filed March 17, 2017,
There’s a name for that.

it’s called money laundering.

Why do you think he’s desperate to keep his tax returns a secret.

i’m just surprised out of all the people that Republicans could turn into a cult leader and an idol, I never thought it would be a serial adulterer and a tax evader and a co-conspirator in multiple felonies. I always thought it would be somebody everybody could look up to, and not just white people.
For money laundering to be a valid indictment, the money has to have been obtained by a commission of a crime under U.S. law. What was the crime commited? Being a "Russian Oligarch" is not a crime. It's just a sinister sounding term douchebags like you coined to make all Russians sound like criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back