DOJ going to investigate FISA controversy.

• Banned
Sessions says DOJ will investigate alleged FISA abuses

Sorry if posted already, I looked briefly.

Sessions is actually going to do something productive besides squirm out of his responsibilities?

This could get very interesting considering it is right before the midterms...
Session's seems like a a ****. He should have been on this shit a long time ago.
Seems like? Dude reminds me of my girls gerbils when they were little. Can't stand the guy.

Sessions is actually going to do something productive besides squirm out of his responsibilities?

Session's seems like a a ****. He should have been on this shit a long time ago.

I agree. But then, maybe it's intentionally timed to the election season.

• Banned

I agree. But then, maybe it's intentionally timed to the election season.
The people running the GOP right now don't seem intelligent enough to pull something like that off. We couldn't even repeal Obamacare ffs

Last minute political investigation. It worked with Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi. Not surprising they would try it again.

Last minute political investigation. It worked with Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi. Not surprising they would try it again.
At least they didn't bomb an aspirin factor overseas tho...

I'm guessing your list of RWNJ claims is getting pretty old and tattered by now. You think they will ever come up with new material? I guess it's hard to walk away from 30 years of expired talking points.

you should get that whataboutism looked at

also, try to keep it within the last 20 years
Welcome back from your latest ban Del!
Try to last longer than 4 days this time old pal

lol

how long were you in a black out this time?

I'm guessing your list of RWNJ claims is getting pretty old and tattered by now. You think they will ever come up with new material? I guess it's hard to walk away from 30 years of expired talking points.
Apparently it was easy for you to walk away from math class.

Apparently it was easy for you to walk away from math class.

Forgive me--------Almost 30 years of accusations. Feel better now?

Why would you approve of this?
We should get to the bottom of the Russia/Trump situation right? That's the drumbeat we hear everyday. This is part of that is it not?

Forum List

Back