DOJ going to investigate FISA controversy.

Sessions says DOJ will investigate alleged FISA abuses

Sorry if posted already, I looked briefly.

Sessions is actually going to do something productive besides squirm out of his responsibilities?

This could get very interesting considering it is right before the midterms...
Session's seems like a a ****. He should have been on this shit a long time ago.

I agree. But then, maybe it's intentionally timed to the election season.

That's even more shameful.

The MOMENT this all came out, Strzok and Page should have been arrested, the Mewler-Torquemada Witch Hunt should have been investigated, and indictments drawn up against Comey, Lynch, McCabe, and Rosenstien.

I'm not saying Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada should be indicted, at least not yet, but a deep dive into what he was doing with those who tried to rig the election needs to be closely investigated,.

Sessions is actually going to do something productive besides squirm out of his responsibilities?

Why would you approve of this?
We should get to the bottom of the Russia/Trump situation right? That's the drumbeat we hear everyday. This is part of that is it not?

Mueller is getting closer to the bottom of it every day. Be patient.
MAGA.png

Session's seems like a a ****. He should have been on this shit a long time ago.

I agree. But then, maybe it's intentionally timed to the election season.

That's even more shameful.

The MOMENT this all came out, Strzok and Page should have been arrested, the Mewler-Torquemada Witch Hunt should have been investigated, and indictments drawn up against Comey, Lynch, McCabe, and Rosenstien.

I'm not saying Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada should be indicted, at least not yet, but a deep dive into what he was doing with those who tried to rig the election needs to be closely investigated,.

You should write that. There is always a market for good fiction.

The FISA investigation should end with Crooked Hillary and Hussaine Butthurt Obama behind bars in addition to many other democrat Swamp Rats who attacked our democracy.

The FISA investigation should end with Crooked Hillary and Hussaine Butthurt Obama behind bars in addition to many other democrat Swamp Rats who attacked our democracy.

Is that what you wished for before you blew out those candles?

It should, but it won't.

The Arkansas Mob Boss has dirt that NO ONE is willing to allow exposed. I suspect that it has to do with the cocaine and crack trade in the 80's, where Hillary rose to be the top mobster in the nation. Maybe the CIA really did concoct the crack epidemic and both parties were in on it. Who knows, but she has something that has kept her untouchable for decades.

Trump should pardon Obama, tomorrow. It would be a brilliant move, magnanimous while acknowledging ISIS Barry's guilt.

The ones who should and hopefully will go to prison on this are Comey, McCabe, Lynch, and Rosenstien.

These four are known to have attempted to rig the last election, colluded with the Russians, and obstructed justice.

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page should be shot for treason.

Forum List

Back