Chiefs' Kicker Butker Slams Abortion, LBGT, and Biden's fake Catholicism in Commencement Address

I don't care about the excuses you try to make for slavers. That's you fulfilling some personal emotional need. I'm wondering if you can make a rational fucking argument. That's all. I don't care how much you love slavers. :dunno:

Whether or not the Founders were slavers is kind of pertinent to addressing that other stupid fucks argument that they respected freedom of speech and I do not. Learn to follow along you Short Bus riding mother fucker. :laugh:

You are a 1/2 trick pony at best. SLAVERS BINGO BINGO BINGO.

What a fucking rube you are.

Dumbass.

No it's not you frail fucktard. Again they were slavers. They repressed people's freedom. Stop arguing in fantasy and make believe. :laugh:
Chip Shoulder GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I don't have any chip on my shoulder over you being a frail moron who has to argue in memes and fantasies. :laugh:
If you are still crying and bitching about events from hundreds of years ago I'm sorry you have a chip on your shoulder....
Now find some help for your condition and get on with your life...

If you are still crying and bitching about events from hundreds of years ago I'm sorry you have a chip on your shoulder....

Don't forget about the ignorance and outright lying about the conditions back then.

or that somehow modern morality overrides morality in the past.

I had to sit through diversity and global warming in my speech 25+ years ago, so boo fucking hoo.

So I assume you now agree with their position on Abortion, right?
Cry me a river. I had to listen to Bush Sr talk about a "shield of peace" around the globe in 1987.
I got ya beat on this one.

I'm assuming you mean the nuns stance on abortion?
Sorry, while I expect it's a hard no, I didn't see any nuns standing up during commencement that day giving speeches.
Just ButtHead...erm...Butker. :)

Cry me a river. I had to listen to Bush Sr talk about a "shield of peace" around the globe in 1987.
I got ya beat on this one.

I'm assuming you mean the nuns stance on abortion?
Sorry, while I expect it's a hard no, I didn't see any nuns standing up during commencement that day giving speeches.
Just ButtHead...erm...Butker. :)

You are the one bitching about the speech, not me. I sat there and zoned out for the parts that were lefty twatwaddle, (called political correctness back then).

I'm not doing any crying, I'm addressing your own stupid argument that you're now running away from like a little bitch. :laugh: Or did you not argue that slaver Founders were bigger supporters of free speech than I was?

I'm not doing any crying, I'm addressing your own stupid argument that you're now running away from like a little bitch. :laugh: Or did you not argue that slaver Founders were bigger supporters of free speech than I was?
Oh please.... you are crying like a little bitch... LMAO
If it wasn't for our founders you wouldn't be able to participate on a free speech message board... none of us would....

Have any of the grads in attendance spoken out about his comments one way or another?

Oh please.... you are crying like a little bitch... LMAO
If it wasn't for our founders you wouldn't be able to participate on a free speech message board... none of us would....
And I'm not crying here, I'm making the intellectual point that this fantasy of yours is a display of your fragility. If you weren't fragile you wouldn't have to make silly shit like this up. The slaver Founders enslaved people who looked like me. People who look like me enjoy freedom today because we amended their deplorable practices.

When you call for someone to never be able to earn a living in his chosen field because you don't like what he is saying... that is anti freedom of speech... just ask your civics teacher...
If you oppose someone’s right to call for them to be fired (which is speech), you are also opposing the freedom
of speech.

If you oppose someone’s right to call for them to be fired (which is speech), you are also opposing the freedom
of speech.
I'm not trying to get them fired or ruin them... I'm just saying people who want to get people fired for what they say are anti free speech... can't you see the difference?...

Forum List

Back