Does trump owe the rioters anything?

And maybe you should get a shot to cure your unltrarw tendencies. Just fill the needle up with Chlorine that your Orange Diety already suggest. You should be cured in a matter of seconds.
You believe in fairy tales.

Trump is a private citizen. The Biden administration owes Americans an apology for not keeping the peace and the administration certainly owes the family of Ashley Babbitt an apology for shooting down and killing an unarmed woman.

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

-- trump

Notice trump said "We." After starting the shit storm, trump ran off to the White House and watched the riot on TV.

“All of the people that are being unlawfully detained or denied bail, they’re being abandoned by Trump. He’s done nothing for them. You know, he could donate money, he hasn’t even done that. He didn’t pardon anybody while he was still in office, and then when he left, he hasn’t raised money,” Rhodes said. “... I think he has abandoned his base, because he has abandoned the people who were there to protect his other supporters. So yes, I do feel abandoned by him.”

-- Stewart Rhodes, Oath Keeper Leader

Does trump owe rioters anything?

Do you think trump abandoned all the people who went to jail and prison for him? Do you think trump should've at least paid their legal fees?

What about Ashli Babbit. She gave her life for trump. Should trump have paid for her funeral?

If this was a civil suit and you had to assign culpability, who's fault it was. What culpability would you assign trump? What culpability would you assign the rioters?

75% trump

25% rioters
How is he “abandoning” them? Can he pardon them? No.

They are being held in gulags by the Biden Regime. Yet you create threads and blame President Trump. How deranged are you?

If a President asked others to riot, I would expect the President to be in jail and him/her apologise to the rioters.

As in 6th Jan gone, Trump doesn't owe the rioters an apology as he asked people to march peacefully. I would expect rioters from all past, present, and future riots to be jailed.

But there again, we've over this 12 billion times, and you're still asking.

“All of the people that are being unlawfully detained or denied bail, they’re being abandoned by Trump. He’s done nothing for them. You know, he could donate money, he hasn’t even done that. He didn’t pardon anybody while he was still in office, and then when he left, he hasn’t raised money,” Rhodes said. “... I think he has abandoned his base, because he has abandoned the people who were there to protect his other supporters. So yes, I do feel abandoned by him.”

Stewart Rhodes said it better than I ever could.

And Rhodes is suffering the most from trump's negligent behavior.
Are you talking about the Dim ilk burning cities and murdering business owners? Yeah, jail sentences.

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

-- trump

Notice trump said "We." After starting the shit storm, trump ran off to the White House and watched the riot on TV.

Does trump owe rioters anything?

Do you think trump abandoned all the people who went to jail and prison for him? Do you think trump should've at least paid their legal fees?

What about Ashli Babbit. She gave her life for trump. Should trump have paid for her funeral?

If this was a civil suit and you had to assign culpability, who's fault it was. What culpability would you assign trump? What culpability would you assign the rioters?

75% trump

25% rioters
Tick, tick, tick....the Dimmer clock of idiocy is winding down...tick, tick, tick.

If this was a civil suit and you had to assign culpability..........
This is an old thread that I had forgotten or passed over, but poster OM does offer an interesting take on what happened..and the blame for it.....on January 6th.

On the one hand, DTrump did say to march down to the Capitol "peacefully".
However, the crowd didn't follow that particular urging.

On the other hand, DTrump did promote to millions of his supporter to come to DC and "be wild", and to 'fight, fight'.

And he shared the stage on that tragic day with his personal lawyer who loudly called for "trial by combat".

So, poster Otis' paradigm of assigning blame as a percentage......ain't inappropriate.
After all, would the attack on the Capitol and all those injured policeman have occurred without Trump?

Without Trump and his surrogates urging force all throughout December, and then again on that Ellipse stage....well, would have the attack happened?

And could an argument be made that after dozens of rallies where DTrump could hone and guage his ability to stir an assembled mass, in some rallies encouraging violence.....well, should-he-have-reasonably-known that violence was a very real possiblity?

Was there a duty to 'know your room' and measure the message accordingly?
Would the attack on the Capitol happened without Trump's messaging?
Can we appropriately say....DTrump was blameless for January 6th?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

the administration certainly owes the family of Ashley Babbitt an apology for shooting down and killing an unarmed woman.
Ummm? You do know............
That the tragically deluded Ms. Babbitt was "shot down" during the Trump Administration. No?
Who was in office at the time?

They were protestors.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh we quite agree. Indeed they were.
Protesters who do a little rioting and cop bashing on the side.
And throw in a little defecation-thingy on the Capitol floors too.

So, I guess some of 'em were a violent type of protestor?
Some of them the potty-untrained type of protestor?
MAGA x2

Over 24 people killed, hundreds injured, and over $2 billion dollars worth of damage done during the 2020 riots.

I think those Democrat Congress members, Mayors, and Governors owe the American people something for supporting antifa and BLM.
They will never talk about that. Maxine Waters, AOC, Pelosi and dozens more fanned these racist, anti-white/anti-Trump RIOTS (AKA: mostly peaceful protests) all summer long. Yet they won't STFU about this

Forum List

Back