Kamala refuses to discuss 2024 election in awkward interview

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It is amazing this person is a heartbeat away. She does not ever answer a question directly.....BUT SHE INSISTED ON DIRECT ANSWERS WHEN SHE WAS IN THE SENATE.

He touched a nerve. I would have asked her "Do you think President Biden will choose Hillary Clinton for his running mate in 2024?"

The meltdown would have been epic. :laughing0301:

Trump will have to pick a running mate carefully.

Regardless of who is picked, we know the leftards will shit all over them.

Let's put it out there.

TRUMP HATERS, WHO SHOULD BE TRUMP'S 2024 running mate? Name specific proper names.

Here is a sample post:

"Orange Man Bad, but I would like to see Don Lemon as Trump's VP Candidate."

You can take that sentence and just change the name.

Trump will have to pick a running mate carefully.

Regardless of who is picked, we know the leftards will shit all over them.

Let's put it out there.

TRUMP HATERS, WHO SHOULD BE TRUMP'S 2024 running mate? Name specific proper names.

Here is a sample post:

"Orange Man Bad, but I would like to see Don Lemon as Trump's VP Candidate."

You can take that sentence and just change the name.
I hope that it is DeSantis that will have to pick a running mate.

She's not only female!

She's black!
Nope, she may have darker skin but she ain't black

“ Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris is descended from Irish slave owner Hamilton Brown, the namesake of Brown’s Town in Jamaica, who recruited massive numbers of Irish migrants to Jamaica to work on his sugar plantations after the British empire abolished slavery.”

Kamala needs to do the genetic test Warren did that proved Warren was not really the Indian she claimed to be either

Good for her

She has better things to do than play “what if” games about an election three years away

She's not only female!

She's black!
Her sex and skin color has nothing to do with her being inept and not following through on anything.

Now, racist and sexists that constantly bring race and sex into every discussion are uneducated, hateful and support a person that they can’t defend, can’t define any accomplishments of they person they are defending so they need to divert the thread to a low level. You are pretty predictabl.

These two, (Biden/Harris) are an absolute disaster for this country. You dems should be ashamed.
Shame?

Everything it Orange man's fault

Besides, January 6th

In fact, do you like how Trump continues to kill everyone with Covid even though he is not President?

Kamala was put in charge of the border

So I think she should run on that.

Nervous laugh anyone? I know Kamala will need a lot of those nervous laughs here in the near future if ever asked about it.

Then again, that is the beauty of the press, they refuse to ask such questions of those they want in office.

Forum List

Back