Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

-- trump

Notice trump said "We." After starting the shit storm, trump ran off to the White House and watched the riot on TV.

“All of the people that are being unlawfully detained or denied bail, they’re being abandoned by Trump. He’s done nothing for them. You know, he could donate money, he hasn’t even done that. He didn’t pardon anybody while he was still in office, and then when he left, he hasn’t raised money,” Rhodes said. “... I think he has abandoned his base, because he has abandoned the people who were there to protect his other supporters. So yes, I do feel abandoned by him.”

-- Stewart Rhodes, Oath Keeper Leader

Does trump owe rioters anything?

Do you think trump abandoned all the people who went to jail and prison for him? Do you think trump should've at least paid their legal fees?

What about Ashli Babbit. She gave her life for trump. Should trump have paid for her funeral?

If this was a civil suit and you had to assign culpability, who's fault it was. What culpability would you assign trump? What culpability would you assign the rioters?

75% trump

25% rioters

An apology would be nice.

But then again, it’s not St Trumpy’s fault His followers get all cranked up the way they do.

Over 24 people killed, hundreds injured, and over $2 billion dollars worth of damage done during the 2020 riots.

I think those Democrat Congress members, Mayors, and Governors owe the American people something for supporting antifa and BLM.

Over 24 people killed, hundreds injured, and over $2 billion dollars worth of damage done during the 2020 riots.

I think those Democrat Congress members, Mayors, and Governors owe the American people something for supporting antifa and BLM.

they’re being abandoned by Trump. He’s done nothing for them. You know, he could donate money, he hasn’t even done that.

-- Stewart Rhodes

Do you agree with Rhodes?

they’re being abandoned by Trump. He’s done nothing for them. You know, he could donate money, he hasn’t even done that.

-- Stewart Rhodes

Do you agree with Rhodes?
Ok dingleberry.

Where did Trump tell them to storm the Capital?

And if you can't provide any examples, why does he then owe them anything for breaking the law by storming the Capital?

Over 24 people killed, hundreds injured

Try THOUSANDS. The devastation of the Floyd Riots has been suppressed by the MSM:

And these were all EARLY reports in the summer of 2020 long before the rioting was finished.

But no concern there!

MUST.

FOCUS.

ON THOSE.

TERRIBLE.

FLAG-WAVING INSURRECTIONISTS!.

Who were all there to protest an illegal election, not the drug OD of some 2-bit hood.

Ok dingleberry.

Where did Trump tell them to storm the Capital?

And if you can't provide any examples, why does he then owe them anything for breaking the law by storming the Capital?

Morning Dipshit,

-- trump

He said "We" and then after starting the shit storm, he ran off to the White House to watch the riot on TV. There was never any "We."

Morning Dipshit,

-- trump

He said "We" and then he ran off to the White House to watch the riot on TV. There was never any "We."
Going TO the Capital is different from going IN the Capital

Or have you changed prepositions as well as pronouns now?

Trying to say your law breakers are good guys because other law breakers did it to. Makes no sense, Riot's are not ok no matter who is doing them.

Going TO the Capital is different from going IN the Capital

Or have you changed prepositions as well as pronouns now?

trump could've stopped the riot at any time.

He did stop it, by giving a speech.

“I know your pain, I know you’re hurt,” Trump said. “But you have to go home now, we have to have peace. We have to have law and order, we have to respect our great people in law and order.”

-- trump

About 2 hours too late.

trump could've stopped the riot at any time.

He did stop it, by giving a speech.

“I know your pain, I know you’re hurt,” Trump said. “But you have to go home now, we have to have peace. We have to have law and order, we have to respect our great people in law and order.”

-- trump

About 2 hours too late.
Trump gets booed for telling his base he got the vaccine and supports the vaccine

So how does he have control over them again?

-- trump

Notice trump said "We." After starting the shit storm, trump ran off to the White House and watched the riot on TV.

“All of the people that are being unlawfully detained or denied bail, they’re being abandoned by Trump. He’s done nothing for them. You know, he could donate money, he hasn’t even done that. He didn’t pardon anybody while he was still in office, and then when he left, he hasn’t raised money,” Rhodes said. “... I think he has abandoned his base, because he has abandoned the people who were there to protect his other supporters. So yes, I do feel abandoned by him.”

Do you think trump abandoned all the people who went to jail and prison for him? Do you think trump should've at least paid their legal fees?

What about Ashli Babbit. She gave her life for trump. Should trump have paid for her funeral?

If this was a civil suit and you had to assign culpability, who's fault it was. What culpability would you assign trump? What culpability would you assign the rioters?

75% trump

25% rioters

Wow Trump demolished the Left

5q0qd2.jpg

trump gave his “I know your pain, I know you’re hurt,” Trump said. “But you have to go home now" speech and the rioters stopped and went home.

trump obviously had power over the rioters.
And I just showed he obviously does not, otherwise they would all be getting their vaccine idiot.

-- trump

75% trump

25% rioters
Those Prog white women took all the African American males jobs. And more than that...opportunity. They have created a growing white poverty with millions of males not giving opportunities. All of you look at the science shows and nasa.

trump gave his “I know your pain, I know you’re hurt,” Trump said. “But you have to go home now" speech and the rioters stopped and went home.

trump obviously had power over the rioters.
TDS vaccine and booster available all Dimmers mandated to go get it.

Forum List

Back