Does trump owe the rioters anything?

.....for telling them to be peaceful?

No. Obviously not.

“All of the people that are being unlawfully detained or denied bail, they’re being abandoned by Trump. He’s done nothing for them. You know, he could donate money, he hasn’t even done that. He didn’t pardon anybody while he was still in office, and then when he left, he hasn’t raised money,” Rhodes said. “... I think he has abandoned his base, because he has abandoned the people who were there to protect his other supporters. So yes, I do feel abandoned by him.”

-- Stewart Rhodes, Oath Keeper Leader

Stewart Rhodes said it better than I ever could.

And Rhodes is suffering the most from trump's negligent behavior.

He got more votes than any other sitting president for re-election. He did. He does: he owes us another 4 years, but I think he's paying the price even now. FJB has gotta go, the sooner the better, for all our sakes. RIP lame duck administration.

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

-- trump

Notice trump said "We." After starting the shit storm, trump ran off to the White House and watched the riot on TV.

“All of the people that are being unlawfully detained or denied bail, they’re being abandoned by Trump. He’s done nothing for them. You know, he could donate money, he hasn’t even done that. He didn’t pardon anybody while he was still in office, and then when he left, he hasn’t raised money,” Rhodes said. “... I think he has abandoned his base, because he has abandoned the people who were there to protect his other supporters. So yes, I do feel abandoned by him.”

Does trump owe rioters anything?

Do you think trump abandoned all the people who went to jail and prison for him? Do you think trump should've at least paid their legal fees?

What about Ashli Babbit. She gave her life for trump. Should trump have paid for her funeral?

If this was a civil suit and you had to assign culpability, who's fault it was. What culpability would you assign trump? What culpability would you assign the rioters?

75% trump

25% rioters
Nope but democrats owe an apology to those who were slapped in solitary for trespassing.

-- trump

Notice trump said "We." After starting the shit storm, trump ran off to the White House and watched the riot on TV.

Do you think trump abandoned all the people who went to jail and prison for him? Do you think trump should've at least paid their legal fees?

What about Ashli Babbit. She gave her life for trump. Should trump have paid for her funeral?

If this was a civil suit and you had to assign culpability, who's fault it was. What culpability would you assign trump? What culpability would you assign the rioters?

75% trump

25% rioters

Fuck no!
You left out the part where he told them to protest peacefully.

-- trump

75% trump

25% rioters
The rioters botched the hit. They're lucky they're not getting whacked.

The insurrectionists got schlonged by Defeated Donald Trump.

I wouldn't March on behalf of any politician. Ever. Why would anyone do that?
They felt Trump represented The People who were screwed by the Democrats changing voting laws because of their fake pandemic for one. Trump is not a typical politician either, if he was, he wouldn't have let himself get screwed by D.C. establishment.

trump could've stopped the riot at any time.

He did stop it, by giving a speech.

“I know your pain, I know you’re hurt,” Trump said. “But you have to go home now, we have to have peace. We have to have law and order, we have to respect our great people in law and order.”

-- trump

About 2 hours too late.
Over 3 hours late.

He was sitting in front of a TV with the hardest erection of his life.

He probably splooged himself when Ashli Babbitt was killed.

Disagree. Trump is a typical politician. Just like the rest.
Nope, Pelosi, and Biden are typical career politicians. Trump spent most of his career running his own corporation. Big difference. Pelosi and Biden got rich using their jobs and their children to to enhance and increase their personal wealth, they never ran a business, made a payroll, etc. Biden used his son to get millions for access, Pelosi used her position to enrich her husband and herself. Trump is more like the Founders who all were successful businessmen.

Last edited:
I heard there is a TDS vaccine maybe you could get that jab....

And maybe you should get a shot to cure your unltrarw tendencies. Just fill the needle up with Chlorine that your Orange Diety already suggest. You should be cured in a matter of seconds.

Forum List

Back