Does trump owe the rioters anything?

And I just showed he obviously does not, otherwise they would all be getting their vaccine idiot.

You're the idiot.

If you're rioting in the support of someone, someone like trump, and trump withdraws his support, that's going to take the steam out of your sails.

A rioter's motivation was justice for trump. When trump told them to stop, that took the rioter's motivation away.

That makes it different from the vaccine. The vaccine is a personal choice.

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

-- trump

Notice trump said "We." After starting the shit storm, trump ran off to the White House and watched the riot on TV.

“All of the people that are being unlawfully detained or denied bail, they’re being abandoned by Trump. He’s done nothing for them. You know, he could donate money, he hasn’t even done that. He didn’t pardon anybody while he was still in office, and then when he left, he hasn’t raised money,” Rhodes said. “... I think he has abandoned his base, because he has abandoned the people who were there to protect his other supporters. So yes, I do feel abandoned by him.”

-- Stewart Rhodes, Oath Keeper Leader

Does trump owe rioters anything?

Do you think trump abandoned all the people who went to jail and prison for him? Do you think trump should've at least paid their legal fees?

What about Ashli Babbit. She gave her life for trump. Should trump have paid for her funeral?

If this was a civil suit and you had to assign culpability, who's fault it was. What culpability would you assign trump? What culpability would you assign the rioters?

75% trump

25% rioters

Who is this Rhodes guy? Wonder if he was working directly or indirectly with Ray Epps?

You're the idiot.

If you're rioting in the support of someone, someone like trump, and trump withdraws his support, that's going to take the steam out of your sails.

A rioter's motivation was justice for trump. When trump told them to stop, that took the rioter's motivation away.

Trump told them to be peaceful idiot.

They don't listen, just like you don't.

e447e6f916a5487a310bc1f825bb76ab

President Trump urged rioters who stormed the Capitol building on Wednesday to remain “peaceful,” with reports emerging that a woman was shot in the neck during the riots.
“I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence!” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!”

trump could've stopped the riot at any time.

He did stop it, by giving a speech.

“I know your pain, I know you’re hurt,” Trump said. “But you have to go home now, we have to have peace. We have to have law and order, we have to respect our great people in law and order.”

-- trump

About 2 hours too late.
Normal people do what they want to do, on their own, without being told or dictated to. I know thats hard for a Dimmer to understand

Ok dingleberry.

Where did Trump tell them to storm the Capital?

And if you can't provide any examples, why does he then owe them anything for breaking the law by storming the Capital?
Wait a minute!! I thought I was dingleberry??!! What the fuck!!!????

He doesn't owe them anything, because he never told them to attack anyone or anything. They can rot in prison for all I care. He didn't do anything wrong, and a few zealots shouldn't be expecting anything from him either.
Dimmers cant grasp the concept of free will. They cant move without the Gestapo okaying it.

You're the idiot.

Are you having a stroke? You make no sense at all.

Trump told them to be peaceful idiot.

They don't listen, just like you don't.

e447e6f916a5487a310bc1f825bb76ab

President Trump urged rioters who stormed the Capitol building on Wednesday to remain “peaceful,” with reports emerging that a woman was shot in the neck during the riots.
“I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence!” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!”

After such a fiery speech by trump, who's going to pay attention to the "peacefully" part?

Everyone knows people will hear what they want to hear, and the rioters only heard the fiery part.

-- trump

Notice trump said "We." After starting the shit storm, trump ran off to the White House and watched the riot on TV.

“All of the people that are being unlawfully detained or denied bail, they’re being abandoned by Trump. He’s done nothing for them. You know, he could donate money, he hasn’t even done that. He didn’t pardon anybody while he was still in office, and then when he left, he hasn’t raised money,” Rhodes said. “... I think he has abandoned his base, because he has abandoned the people who were there to protect his other supporters. So yes, I do feel abandoned by him.”

Do you think trump abandoned all the people who went to jail and prison for him? Do you think trump should've at least paid their legal fees?

What about Ashli Babbit. She gave her life for trump. Should trump have paid for her funeral?

If this was a civil suit and you had to assign culpability, who's fault it was. What culpability would you assign trump? What culpability would you assign the rioters?

75% trump

25% rioters
^^^This again^^^

Move on

After such a fiery speech by trump, who's going to pay attention to the "peacefully" part?

Everyone knows people will hear what they want to hear, and the rioters only heard the fiery part.
Apparently they only hear what they want to hear, just like you.

trump gave his “I know your pain, I know you’re hurt,” Trump said. “But you have to go home now" speech and the rioters stopped and went home.

trump obviously had power over the rioters.
I do not care. Vaporize the Capitol Building. Corruption is the norm. And there are those who believe in the extremes as normal.

they’re being abandoned by Trump. He’s done nothing for them. You know, he could donate money, he hasn’t even done that.

-- Stewart Rhodes

Do you agree with Rhodes?

They have not been "abandoned" because what the protesters did was on their own volition. Trump did not give approval of the protesters to riot, as did Maxine Waters, during the Chauvin trial. Trump did not praise the "brilliance" and "impact" of the Jan. 6 protesters and state that "ongoing protests are essential for change in the US", as did Kamala Harris.

Trump did not say he was "proud of the protesters", as did DC Mayor Muriel Bowser. Trump did not condone, support, egg on, entice, and incite the Jan. 6 protesters, as did the media during the 2020 riots. Trump did not express support for the looting and property destruction, as did Nikole Hannah-Jones, author of the leftist race war theology known as the 1619 Project.

Trump did not make inflammatory statements such as Virginia Governor Northam did when he stated that George Floyd was one of the "people being killed for the color of their skin." Trump did not decry “pepper spray and rubber bullets” being used on “peaceful protesters” for a “photo op,” as did Michelle Obama, neglecting to mention that the protesters in question had lit a historic church on fire, hurled projectiles at police.

Trump did not tweet support for a bail fund to get Jan. 6 protesters out of jail. Trump did not state "There needs to be unrest in the streets", as did Squad member Ayanna Pressley. Trump didn't say "I don't know why there aren't uprisings all over the country" as did Nancy Pelosi. Trump did not say that the protesters should not let up, as did Kamala Harris.

You're barking up the wrong tree, doggie.

"Trump did not tweet support for a bail fund to get Jan. 6 protesters out of jail." Because, when he was watching what was being shown on TV, he recognized those were NOT his people. They were far leftards being paid buy a terrified elite that Trump would come back to put them all in jail for sedition, which is where they should be now.

-- trump

75% trump

25% rioters
You're expecting the cult to turn against their orange God? :laugh:

Gods are infallible, so don't look for any if these cretins to admit Trumpy did anything wrong.

Forum List

Back