Does Trump Have A Sense Of Humor?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
I have been aware of Trump for many years. First as a guest of Howard Stern and then as a TV personality. Then as a political player

Thinking back over all that time, I can't say I remember seeing him or hearing him having a good laugh.

You know.....laughing or chuckling over something funny.

Anyone else notice this? Anyone ever see him laugh?

I have been aware of Trump for many years. First as a guest of Howard Stern and then as a TV personality. Then as a political player

Thinking back over all that time, I can't say I remember seeing him or hearing him having a good laugh.

Great. Now the status of conservatives has to depend on what one liberal fanatic can remember seeing. :rolleyes-41:

Well, his entire life has been a joke, if that's what you mean.

Great. Now the status of conservatives has to depend on what one liberal fanatic can remember seeing. :rolleyes-41:

It does? Man. I'm more influential than I thought.

He probably laughed when he booted wife number 2 for wife number 3.

Other than that you are completely correct. His smile never even reaches his eyes.

Other than snarky mocking of some other entity, no I think you're right. Astute observation. Humor is humanity where we share our commonality, so small wonder that he doesn't have it. If it doesn't somehow bring some advantage to Numero Uno he doesn't do it.

I've put out challenges for anyone to find an example of Rump ever holding a job or acknowledging a fuckup. This might be a worthy partner.

sure.
donald-trump-like-charles-manson-comparison-gif-animation.gif

When no ones around he laughs his ass off at all the people he beat

Left wingers only laugh when they have a political victory( or fantasy about it), so too with Trump.

He's leftwing.

He probably laughed when he booted wife number 2 for wife number 3.

Other than that you are completely correct. His smile never even reaches his eyes.
Dead eyes seem to be part of package when it comes to politicians. Maybe that means Trump is a real politician!

It does? Man. I'm more influential than I thought.

ROFL

A couple of years ago, Trump had a roast!!

Yes, a get together of other celebrity's that made fun of Donald Trump for about an hour. He laughed at himself then.......

I guess that means Trump do have a sense of humor. He can laugh at himself at least!!

YouTube

I can't help but wonder how OP defines a "good laugh".

Seriously?

Listen to the "Worlds Collide" podcast on the 24th. You will hear people having a good laugh.
Seriously? You are unable and/or unwilling to articulate what you mean by a "good laugh" so you blow us off with an assignment to listen to a podcast two weeks from now?

Forum List

Back