Does the USA need NATO?

just the Hungarians had a military culture and runes (they are still used to this day)

zaangalewa Where did New English come from? What made its grammar analytic and added articles? Who specifically influenced this if not the Germans?

zaangalewa Where did New English come from? What made its grammar analytic and added articles? Who specifically influenced this if not the Germans?

Someone learns German, comes to Germany - and understands nothing at all - before the Germans find this out and start to use the foreign language "standard German". German and German are very different things. Example: "La da tid" = "Lass Dir Zeit" ="Lou da amal dahoi" is in German three times the same sentence, depending on the region where someone lives.

Last edited:
zaangalewa
An interesting fact: Old Norse have a grammar similar to Slavic. For example, there is a case declension. So they are related to Old English.

So where did analytic grammar come from then? Why was there a reduction of endings and so on? This is not from the Baltic languages?

You're lying. At least the Franks and Germans from the Latin language. The Varags are obviously from Slavic, this is a distortion from "Frank". I think that everything else is also not from German. No one knows what the Germanic language is at all, all dialects of Germanic are mixtures with Slavic and Celtic.
German is not a Romance language. French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Romanian are!

English is a Germanic language.

More stupidity from Eastern Europe?

I think that the offensive word "Yankee" comes from the Prussian Junkers. This word was actually used by the Americans themselves, in the old American films about the Civil War, the Americans themselves called their enemies that. I don't remember exactly who.
In short, there were German colonists in the US and they had a bad reputation.

If you don't know, shut up!

Here is the hint: The Union forces were called Yankees.

You're lying.

You let miss your will to survive.

At least the Franks and Germans from the Latin language. The Varags are obviously from Slavic, this is a distortion from "Frank". I think that everything else is also not from German. No one knows what the Germanic language is at all, all dialects of Germanic are mixtures with Slavic and Celtic.

If you don't know, shut up!

Here is the hint: The Union forces were called Yankees.
That is, these are those from whom the left in the United States, supporters of the strengthening of the federals, come. In other words, the Prussian model. So I'm completely right.

That is, these are those from whom the left in the United States, supporters of the strengthening of the federals, come. In other words, the Prussian model. So I'm completely right.

You can take your Prussian model and stick where the sun does not shine. You claimed you did not know. I corrected your ignorance.

Stop being an arrogant prick! You are ignorant about our language, history, military and so many other topics,, you opinions deserve little or no respect.

Forum List

Back