Does the US need a national voter ID to prevent Russian meddling in the upcoming elections?

National voter ID to prevent Russian meddling in US elections?

• Total voters
Not really…

Winning the Popular vote can be contributed to the fact that States like California sway…

I am more concerned about how many States a Presidential Candidate can win than the Popular vote in total…

If you win the majority of States then it tell me how popular you are with many states…

Now don’t get upset with this reality and remember the Electoral College is the game you must win to live in the Oval Office…
Did you know Trump got more votes in California than any other single state?

Russia hell! We need to stop the Democrats from stealing elections. They are the big threat hell bent on destroying this once great nation.

I heard that Russia interfered with the 2016 election. It might be a good idea to have a national voter ID before the next elections.

What do you think?
yes we need voter ID to eliminate Democratic meddling in the next election

Each state already has ID's. Why would we need to require some new ID system? Just use the ones that are in place. Each state should be able to decide on the specific details, but for nationally elected positions, there should be some sort of minimum standard for accountability and safety since the results affect other states.

Forum List

Back