Does the Liberal Media act like these Scientist in Climategate

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
After reading how the scientist have lied about data to make it look like global warming is happening I realized that if it wasn't for the leaked emails we would have gone on without knowing the truth about global warming. This makes me wonder how many other liberal establishments do similar things such as the liberal media because for years conservatives have been dismissed as paranoid about the obvioius slant in news coverage but now we have to wonder if liberals in the media don't engage in similar things that these scientist have engaged in.

This link to this story suggest that the emails were leaked to the BBC yet never reported to the public. It wasn't until it got out on the internet did some coverage started to happen but why wouldn't the BBC report the emails to begin with. They were engaging in the hoax in an almost conspiratorial way by refusing to release the information to the public as they should have. This makes me wonder how widespread and how often have things like this happenned in the past and to what degree they are continuing today.

American Thinker Blog: CRU emails were leaked before they were hacked

I'm STILL waiting for evidence that actually supports this outrageous claim.

You posts starts with the premise that this chage has been proven.

Where's your evidence?

A couple lines taken out of context?

Forum List

Back