When are the Republicans...

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
When are the republicans going to get tired of Ron Paul spliltting their vote and politically assainate him? While making it look like Liberals did it?

The paulites actually thought he had a chance last time :D

That is funny.

However if it were properly set up he would be more valuable to their cause as a maryter than as a republican politician who runs as a Libertarian.

Last edited:
It gets even worse....I hear tell Ron Paul has a son

Ron Paul got over 1 million votes for his Presidential campaign. That's 1 million Republicans, and those who would join the Republican Party if it actually believed in limited government, that aren't exactly happy with the status quo. And most of them probably will not vote for whatever establishment Republican the party picks, so that's quite a few votes the Republican Party is losing. Definitely not an insignificant number.

And yes, his son is running for Senate in Kentucky. You can pledge to donate to his money bomb on December 16 at the site in my signature. It's the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party, and the anniversary of when Ron Paul broke the online fund-raising record by raising $6 million in one day.

Ron Paul believes in "magical creation" and has no problem with "mysticism" being taught as equal to "science". For Republicans, he's perfect.

Actually he got the vote of those Libertarians who didn't like the choice of Bob Barr as the libertarian candidate.

Ron Paul believes in "magical creation" and has no problem with "mysticism" being taught as equal to "science". For Republicans, he's perfect.

Actually Ron Paul is for schools teaching what they want to teach. He believes in a free market in education which means competition allowing the parents to choose which schools their children go to. If you're referring to his religion then I have to ask what religion has to do with politics besides nothing?

Actually he got the vote of those Libertarians who didn't like the choice of Bob Barr as the libertarian candidate.

Well he got his votes in the Republican primary, whereas Bob Barr got his votes in the general election where Ron Paul was not on the ballot except in two states.

Actually Ron Paul is for schools teaching what they want to teach. He believes in a free market in education which means competition allowing the parents to choose which schools their children go to. If you're referring to his religion then I have to ask what religion has to do with politics besides nothing?

That is my sentiment exactly. Its your kid and if you want to teach them "mysticism" then that is your business. I would like to see public education eradicated in our society. I know that sounds extreme but public schools are the schools politicians created so do you think they are going to teach kids about the evils of government?

I'm guessing they wont do that...

When are the republicans going to get tired of Ron Paul spliltting their vote and politically assainate him? While making it look like Liberals did it?

Politically assasinate him? So, you think that's an option for Repubs at this point..

I like the fact that Ron Paul is questioning the way our Federalized banking system works.

I don't support his solutions (he's a gold bug), I hate his politics (he's an fundie idiot) , but on this one issue, (the FED) I think he serves a valuable political purpose.

God job deany again you prove you are an ignoramus.

I love it when you guys resort to name calling. It's all you have. All you are capable of.

Republicans will call me a liar for saying they are against education. Then you read the posts and you have Republicans saying schools should be closed because it's polititions who run them. Or they say, "What's wrong with "mysticism" being taught in place of science? Parents should be allowed to teach their children what they want."

Well, I have news for the Republicans. Teaching "mysticism" over science is one sure way to hamstring your children in an increasingly competitive society. To me, keeping children as "ignorant" as possible is just another form of child abuse, just worse and more devious.

Besides, religion has everything to do with politics. Conservatives only want to keep gays down based on "occult text". Absolutely no other reason. Some clergy have refused to dole out "magical wafers" to some polititions because they didn't like the politics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back