Does the Left understand why Hillary lost?

Doesn't seem like they do, judging by the resident Left's posts on this board

She had/has 70% untrustworthy #'s. Think about it. Thats why she got Shlonged. That and the fact that everything she touched, while in gov't, ended up being failures
Clinton lost because Trump wanted the job more than she did. It's as simple as that.

He worked ten times harder for it than she did. He earned it.

But seeing as how Clinton won the popular vote, here's some prescient irony to lighten your day:

oixhlx.jpg
ummm..... yeah, thats old now. Thanks for sharing though :thup: :rolleyes-41:

You a crony Establ Dem- supporter too i take it?
I am old school conservative Republican. Which is why I hate both Trump and Clinton.

She had/has 70% untrustworthy #'s. Think about it. Thats why she got Shlonged. That and the fact that everything she touched, while in gov't, ended up being failures
Clinton lost because Trump wanted the job more than she did. It's as simple as that.

But seeing as how Clinton won the popular vote, here's some prescient irony to lighten your day:

oixhlx.jpg
No doubt the meme of the Left going forward will be to SCREAM Hillary won the popular vote...so Trump has no mandate. This will easily dupe many average intelligence leftists and those with no intelligence.

The thing is many D voters did not turn out for Cankles...some did come out to vote, but refused to vote for POTUS...essentially voting for Trump...then subtract the millions of illegals who voted or Cankles because Obama told them to, and you have a blowout for Trump.

But...the truth and the Left do not know it each other.

oixhlx.jpg
she lost because she's a life- long leach on the gov't teet not to mention enriching herself by association. Voters are smarter than you think.

oixhlx.jpg
No doubt the meme of the Left going forward will be to SCREAM Hillary won the popular vote...so Trump has no mandate. This will easily dupe many average intelligence leftists.

The thing is many D voters did not turn out for Cankles...some did come out to vote, but refused to vote for POTUS...essentially voting for Trump...then subtract the millions of illegals who voted or Cankles because Obama told them to, and you have a blowout for Trump.

I think it is the epitome of irony for you to say the truth and the Left do not know each other right after making the bogus claim that millions of illegals voted for Clinton.

As for the rest, it is true that quite a few Democrats voted down ballot but not for the top of the ballot. If they had, Clinton would have won.

I hope they choke on that.

oixhlx.jpg
No doubt the meme of the Left going forward will be to SCREAM Hillary won the popular vote...so Trump has no mandate. This will easily dupe many average intelligence leftists.

I think it is the epitome of irony for you to say the truth and the Left do not know each other right after making the bogus claim that millions of illegals voted for Clinton.

As for the rest, it is true that quite a few Democrats voted down ballot but not for the top of the ballot. If they had, Clinton would have won.

How can it be bogus, when Obama told them to vote? Does anyone with a functioning brain think illegals did not vote? of course they did...now it is just a matter of knowing how many.

Glad we agree on the second part...you are not completely out of your mind. Now...add the down ballot voters to Trump and you easily have him winning the popular vote...then subtract the number of illegals and you have a blowout.

Hillary lost because people did not want to hear that everybody who hated them would be stronger if they united against them.

She played the race card and she lost.

oixhlx.jpg
ummm..... yeah, thats old now. Thanks for sharing though :thup: :rolleyes-41:

You a crony Establ Dem- supporter too i take it?
I am old school conservative Republican. Which is why I hate both Trump and Clinton.
I'm old school common sense and didn't vote for either of them as well

not a chance of it

then they are to double down on stupid

by making Kieth Ellison the DNC chair

--LOL

oixhlx.jpg

How can it be bogus, when Obama told them to vote?

Link?

Does anyone with a functioning brain think illegals did not vote? of course they did...now it is just a matter of knowing how many.

You claimed millions did. Ipse dixit. A lie.

She lost because Trump took a leftist position on trade and took millions of pro-labor voters away from her.

Hillary was groomed for 40 years to be somebody.

She was beat by a half black punk in 2008.

Never learned her lesson. Should have, but did not.
Why did you feel the need to use the qualifier "black"? :eusa_eh:

Mother white, father black.

Baby half white half black.

Black is supposed to be a qualifier - hell it IS - for getting unearned admission to colleges, jobs, and virtually everything in life.

Obama was hailed as the first BLACK president.

Why was that "qualifier" used????

She didnt lose the vote

She lost because Trump took a leftist position on trade and took millions of pro-labor voters away from her.

Black is supposed to be a qualifier - hell it IS - for getting unearned admission to colleges, jobs, and virtually everything in life.

unearned? He didn't earn his way into Harvard? Link?

She didnt lose the vote
She should've won by a landslide but she's a DEEPLY flawed candidate, a quintessential Insider w/ TONS of baggage

Please, PLEASE tell me you see that now. If not, theres no hope for you.

Hard to prove a negative, but the stuttering and stammering whenever he imitated public speaking without a teleprompter might be a good indicator of which I speak.

I saved and will forever treasure the youtube bit where he tries to humiliate Trump saying something like 'at least I will be remembered as President'.

What a pompous idiot.

Hard to prove a negative, but the stuttering and stammering whenever he imitated public speaking without a teleprompter might be a good indicator of which I speak.

I saved and will forever treasure the youtube bit where he tries to humiliate Trump saying something like 'at least I will be remembered as President'.

What a pompous idiot.
So you have a "hunch"? :eusa_eh: Stop wasting everyone's time guy :talktothehand:

He can debate w/ the best of them.

oixhlx.jpg

How can it be bogus, when Obama told them to vote?

Link?

Does anyone with a functioning brain think illegals did not vote? of course they did...now it is just a matter of knowing how many.

You claimed millions did. Ipse dixit. A lie.
How do you know it's a lie?

I already apologized for thinking Trump would personally punk Bernie. They should have gone with him, and he should have run with a latino. The blacks decided to stay home. I really didn't see that after 8 years of the birther bullshit.

Forum List

Back