Does the Left understand why Hillary lost?

She never recovered from the speeches. And didn't deserve to. The only thing I really had against Bernie was I didn't think he'd pull enough black and latino votes to win the general. I thought/think some of Bernies progressive econ ideas were .... overly simplistic. But campaign promises are meant to be ideals and compromises.

I was wrong in thinking Hillary could win enough suburban republican women to make up her lack of progressive stance on banking. In retrospect, I think the dems lost the former union folks and younger progressives because of the Wall St bailout. I can argue that anyone with a 401k or retirement plan had to have the banks bailed out, or they'd have taken a haircut they'd never have recovered from. We coundn't survive 20 Lehman Bros. However, Obama did not do anything for folks who took haircuts in home equity that they'll be paying for 20 years ... and never recover. Had he prosecuted some bankers and put them in jail, and had Hillary not made the speeches .... It would have looked better.

But Bernie was right. The dems had to put down the Wall St. crack pipe.

So much fun seeing the left wing meltdown.

And, dems don't win elections by pandering to suburban white women who are generally republican while abandon workers.
I was disappointed in Obama when he didn't go after the Banksters as well. They privatize profits but socialize losses. This is what you get when pols are dependent upon campaign contributions

Then why would you want Republicans to run the government?
NEWSFLASH you Dem water carrier!!! Trump is not a Republican

Why you always looking for a way to take shots at anti- crony govt- types like me. Remember, I was in the "Anybody but hiLIARy camp after the DNC sabotaged Bernie.

Sent from my azpen using Tapatalk

Trump is not a Republican? You'll convince me of that when you can show me a big list of Democrats in his administration.

Trump was never a Republican, never has been, never will be:

Name another Republican you have heard praise Putin and other dictators. Name the Republican who has suggested that the expansion of nuclear weapons is a good idea.. Name the Republican you have seen suggest a 35% tax on American auto makers. Name the Republican that has introduced and endorsed a new entitlement program, child care and maternity leave. Name the Republican that has praised eminent domain. Name the Republican candidate who has banned several media outlets from covering his rallies because he didn't like what was said about him? Name the Republican who has suggested that the functions of government were healthcare, education and making nice neighborhoods for everyone. Name the Republican who has suggested that we default on our National debt, something that would send our markets into chaos and turmoil and the world into a depression, kill all our retirement funds and have us ALL standing in bread lines. Name the Republican who would trash NATO and snuggle up to Putin. Name the Republican that praised Obama's 878 billion dollar economic stimulus package. Name the Republican who threatens tariffs when Republicans stand in total opposition to tariffs as they are passed back onto us, the consumer, in the price of the product which in turn kills jobs and creates none. Name a Republican that has attacked an entire gender with vulgar foul mouthed vile sexist attacks. Name the Republican that yelled obscenities in a crowd with young children present. Name the Republican that went out on total assault of 17% of the population, Hispanics. Name the Republican that has threatened individuals with law suits, for simply speaking out against him. Name another Republican that has threatened to jail his political opponent. Name the Republican that won an election, and then had to barricade himself inside the Trump Tower. You can't, they don't exist.

AGREE totally with your assessment of his cabinet--it's laughable. Reince Priebus kiss ass former RNC chairman that was definitely going to lose his job. Then Steve Bannon--editor of the Reich wing Tabloid magazine, Brietbart News, that is certain to bring this country together--LOL This guy could distort mother Teresa into a prostitute and his readers would believe it. Rudy Guillani--(who knows) but he is certain to be investigated & possibly prosecuted in this fallout of FBI director James Comey releasing that letter 11 days prior to the election, as he had his hand into it. Chris Christie Mr. Bridgegate himself. What a fucking cabinet, and really it's because other more qualified Republicans are REFUSING to join his administration.

How can it be bogus, when Obama told them to vote?

Link?

Does anyone with a functioning brain think illegals did not vote? of course they did...now it is just a matter of knowing how many.

You claimed millions did. Ipse dixit. A lie.
How do you know it's a lie?
Because you rubes parrot lies without providing any evidence on a daily basis.

Prove millions of illegals voted, dipshit.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
Okay...listen closely. Go to Bing.com and type in "illegals voted" Do not use Google as it is run by idiot leftists like yourself. Click on 'news' then you will find multiple links to articles citing illegals voting....over 3 million hits...

Now try to think logically please. The MSM you adore was proven to be an extension of the Clinton campaign. Do you really think they are going to tell you about illegals voting?

Everything you know...is wrong. Accept it.
I see you can't provide any evidence millions of illegals voted. You have nothing. As I said. It is always that way with you creduloids.

All you have are bullshit claims. Nothing more.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
Sometimes the truth is hard to accept and it gets harder, when you are a dick.

She never recovered from the speeches. And didn't deserve to. The only thing I really had against Bernie was I didn't think he'd pull enough black and latino votes to win the general. I thought/think some of Bernies progressive econ ideas were .... overly simplistic. But campaign promises are meant to be ideals and compromises.

I was wrong in thinking Hillary could win enough suburban republican women to make up her lack of progressive stance on banking. In retrospect, I think the dems lost the former union folks and younger progressives because of the Wall St bailout. I can argue that anyone with a 401k or retirement plan had to have the banks bailed out, or they'd have taken a haircut they'd never have recovered from. We coundn't survive 20 Lehman Bros. However, Obama did not do anything for folks who took haircuts in home equity that they'll be paying for 20 years ... and never recover. Had he prosecuted some bankers and put them in jail, and had Hillary not made the speeches .... It would have looked better.

And, dems don't win elections by pandering to suburban white women who are generally republican while abandon workers.
I was disappointed in Obama when he didn't go after the Banksters as well. They privatize profits but socialize losses. This is what you get when pols are dependent upon campaign contributions

Why you always looking for a way to take shots at anti- crony govt- types like me. Remember, I was in the "Anybody but hiLIARy camp after the DNC sabotaged Bernie.

Trump is not a Republican? You'll convince me of that when you can show me a big list of Democrats in his administration.

Name another Republican you have heard praise Putin and other dictators. Name the Republican who has suggested that the expansion of nuclear weapons is a good idea.. Name the Republican you have seen suggest a 35% tax on American auto makers. Name the Republican that has introduced and endorsed a new entitlement program, child care and maternity leave. Name the Republican that has praised eminent domain. Name the Republican candidate who has banned several media outlets from covering his rallies because he didn't like what was said about him? Name the Republican who has suggested that the functions of government were healthcare, education and making nice neighborhoods for everyone. Name the Republican who has suggested that we default on our National debt, something that would send our markets into chaos and turmoil and the world into a depression, kill all our retirement funds and have us ALL standing in bread lines. Name the Republican who would trash NATO and snuggle up to Putin. Name the Republican that praised Obama's 878 billion dollar economic stimulus package. Name the Republican who threatens tariffs when Republicans stand in total opposition to tariffs as they are passed back onto us, the consumer, in the price of the product which in turn kills jobs and creates none. Name a Republican that has attacked an entire gender with vulgar foul mouthed vile sexist attacks. Name the Republican that yelled obscenities in a crowd with young children present. Name the Republican that went out on total assault of 17% of the population, Hispanics. Name the Republican that has threatened individuals with law suits, for simply speaking out against him. Name another Republican that has threatened to jail his political opponent. Name the Republican that won an election, and then had to barricade himself inside the Trump Tower. You can't, they don't exist.

AGREE totally with your assessment of his cabinet--it's laughable. Reince Priebus kiss ass former RNC chairman that was definitely going to lose his job. Then Steve Bannon--editor of the Reich wing Tabloid magazine, Brietbart News, that is certain to bring this country together--LOL This guy could distort mother Teresa into a prostitute and his readers would believe it. Rudy Guillani--(who knows) but he is certain to be investigated & possibly prosecuted in this fallout of FBI director James Comey releasing that letter 11 days prior to the election, as he had his hand into it. Chris Christie Mr. Bridgegate himself. What a fucking cabinet, and really it's because other more qualified Republicans are REFUSING to join his administration.

I don't know if bush praised eminent domain, but he used it to get richer on that stadium deal in tejas.

Doesn't seem like they do, judging by the resident Left's posts on this board

She had/has 70% untrustworthy #'s. Think about it. Thats why she got Shlonged. That and the fact that everything she touched, while in gov't, ended up being failures

They are shocked that not everyone is willing to ignore corruption in order to get more free shit.

Now, they'll protest if the Clinton Foundation continues to get investigated.

I think Trump should appoint Hillary as the new Libyan ambassador in Benghazi and promise that we'll have her back just like she had Steven's back.

Wowee!! You used up all your ammo in just one post. Now you have nothing left to say anymore.

Wowee!! You used up all your ammo in just one post. Now you have nothing left to say anymore.
Thats wall of text copynpastegrl for you.

As to the OP, how long will it take for them to awaken from their crony establ slumber?

Forum List

Back