Does the Left understand why Hillary lost?

I still think Hillary lost when we all found out she cant climb stairs and for some reason she has all of those noticable wires in her pants

She lost because Trump took a leftist position on trade and took millions of pro-labor voters away from her.
Lol, bullshit.

If leftist labor policies are so damned popular then whey didnt the Dimocrats nominate Sanders instead?

"Wahh! Wahhh! The Republicans stole the white worker voters after we trashed them for eight straight years! That's not fair!" <- political lefties for Hillary

View attachment 98118

Can't you people EVER act like adults?

The Democrats have been weak (aka too much like the Republicans) on trade and gotten away with it because the Republicans never put up a candidate who was liberal (aka pro-union and protectionist) on trade

until Trump came along.

One, the RCP postings, of which I posted scores, if not more than a 100, always had Trump behind her in favorability with the people.

Two, Trump lost the PV.

Three, a million plus women are coming to town for inauguration.

Go fishing, dot com.

She lost because Trump took a leftist position on trade and took millions of pro-labor voters away from her.
she lost because she oversaw all the trade deals that put us where we presently are AND she enriched herself off of gov't service. Sickening.

Trade deals that the Republicans always supported until Trump came along and planted the GOP on the LEFT on trade.

Doesn't seem like they do, judging by the resident Left's posts on this board

She had/has 70% untrustworthy #'s. Think about it. Thats why she got Shlonged. That and the fact that everything she touched, while in gov't, ended up being failures

She lost because people are ignorant. That is the only way to explain it.

Hillary is a model of consistency in her positions and honesty in her statements compared to Trump. Any objective analysis bears that out.

Trump promised voters the moon and kept ranting how Hillary is a criminal he will jail.

He is now elected and he has a wheel of cheese for dupes and praise for Hillary.

I don't know what the left thinks, but I think the reason is the cooperation between the FSB and the alt-right.

I blame Obama for being unable to properly consolidate his intelligence agencies.

Lol, bullshit.

If leftist labor policies are so damned popular then whey didnt the Dimocrats nominate Sanders instead?

"Wahh! Wahhh! The Republicans stole the white worker voters after we trashed them for eight straight years! That's not fair!" <- political lefties for Hillary

View attachment 98118

The Democrats have been weak (aka too much like the Republicans) on trade and gotten away with it because the Republicans never put up a candidate who was liberal (aka pro-union and protectionist) on trade

until Trump came along.
"weak"? :eusa_eh: They signed- off on the trade deals. :eusa_doh:Put down the DNC kool aid :alcoholic:

Wow, the irony has overwhelmed me.

I got to take a break now to let it diffuse within my mind so I dont fall into a coma.

I can prove that labor won the election for Trump. It's virtually the only traditionally liberal group that he moved to the GOP.

Trump proved that the GOP HAS to move to the left to beat the Democrats.

One, the RCP postings, of which I posted scores, if not more than a 100, always had Trump behind her in favorability with the people.

Two, Trump lost the PV.

Three, a million plus women are coming to town for inauguration.

Go fishing, dot com.
Sooo..... you have nothing? Figures. Elections mean things kid. You're welcome

I got to take a break now to let it diffuse within my mind so I dont fall into a coma.

I can prove that labor won the election for Trump. It's virtually the only traditionally liberal group that he moved to the GOP.

NEWSFLASH!!!! Trump is not a conservative. Don't know why you keep bringing up the GOP. He savaged all of them in the Primaries 'lest you forgot

Lol, bullshit.

View attachment 98118

until Trump came along.
"weak"? :eusa_eh: They signed- off on the trade deals. :eusa_doh:Put down the DNC kool aid :alcoholic:

You need to learn to read.

What was Bernie's position on free trade agreements?

NEWSFLASH!!!! Trump is not a conservative. Don't know why you keep bringing up the GOP. He savaged all of them in the Primaries 'lest you forgot

Why the fuck are you arguing with me when you agree with me? Are you retarded?

Lol, bullshit.

View attachment 98118

until Trump came along.

You need to learn to read.

What was Bernie's position on free trade agreements?
Topic, stay on it :thup:

Why the fuck are you arguing with me when you agree with me? Are you retarded?
because you're one of the resident crony Dem Establ Apologists

1e17kk.jpg

Your map shows NY as a red state. That makes you a mental retard.

Forum List

Back