Does the Left understand why Hillary lost?

She lost because Trump took a leftist position on trade and took millions of pro-labor voters away from her.

This is close, but you miss a large part of why she lost with labor.

Labor, especially union households see illegal immigration as a threat to rising wages and benefits. You can't be pro amnesty and pro labor at the same time.

They backed those that can't vote over those that can. That is a losing proposition.

She lost because Trump took a leftist position on trade and took millions of pro-labor voters away from her.
Lol, bullshit.

If leftist labor policies are so damned popular then whey didnt the Dimocrats nominate Sanders instead?

"Wahh! Wahhh! The Republicans stole the white worker voters after we trashed them for eight straight years! That's not fair!" <- political lefties for Hillary

View attachment 98118

Can't you people EVER act like adults?

The Democrats have been weak (aka too much like the Republicans) on trade and gotten away with it because the Republicans never put up a candidate who was liberal (aka pro-union and protectionist) on trade

until Trump came along.
"weak"? :eusa_eh: They signed- off on the trade deals. :eusa_doh:Put down the DNC kool aid :alcoholic:

You need to learn to read.

What was Bernie's position on free trade agreements?
Topic, stay on it :thup:

You asked why Clinton lost. She lost because she lost on trade.

Labor, especially union households see illegal immigration as a threat to rising wages and benefits. You can't be pro amnesty and pro labor at the same time.

They backed those that can't vote over those that can. That is a losing proposition.

Obama won twice with illegal immigration the same issue it is now.

What changed is that Trump for the first time in the modern history of the Republican party, took the liberal side on trade and free trade agreements.

Obama won twice with illegal immigration the same issue it is now.

What changed is that Trump for the first time in the modern history of the Republican party, took the liberal side on trade and free trade agreements.

He won twice because his minority vote overcame the Union vote.

All you have to look at is what states the Dems won.

You got Nevada because of illegal immigration, but lost Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan.

You made an irrational trade.

Keep it up.

One, the RCP postings, of which I posted scores, if not more than a 100, always had Trump behind her in favorability with the people.

Two, Trump lost the PV.

Three, a million plus women are coming to town for inauguration.

Go fishing, dot com.
Sooo..... you have nothing? Figures. Elections mean things kid. You're welcome
I have everything. You don't get "just once more, pleeeaassse!" Ever.

Trump moved to the left without the far right and the alt right understanding what he did.

I don't think he did, either.

He could run on the Dem ticket in 2020 if he leaves TPP and Roe and PP and the immigrants alone.

Wow, the irony has overwhelmed me.

I got to take a break now to let it diffuse within my mind so I dont fall into a coma.

I can prove that labor won the election for Trump. It's virtually the only traditionally liberal group that he moved to the GOP.

Trump proved that the GOP HAS to move to the left to beat the Democrats.
NEWSFLASH!!!! Trump is not a conservative. Don't know why you keep bringing up the GOP. He savaged all of them in the Primaries 'lest you forgot

Why the fuck are you arguing with me when you agree with me? Are you retarded?
because you're one of the resident crony Dem Establ Apologists

You lie. Why do you think lying serves a purpose?

One, the RCP postings, of which I posted scores, if not more than a 100, always had Trump behind her in favorability with the people.

Two, Trump lost the PV.

Go fishing, dot com.

Trump moved to the left without the far right and the alt right understanding what he did.

He could run on the Dem ticket in 2020 if he leaves TPP and Roe and PP and the immigrants alone.

What's amusing is that I've been on this sort of board long enough to know that the establishment Conservatives,
whether GOP or not, by a wide margin,

loved free trade and NAFTA and all that before they suddenly morphed into Trumpbots.

Just a reminder of how big a leftward flip so many conservatives/Republicans made on trade:

This is verbatim from the 2012 Republican Platform:

A Republican President will complete negotiations for a Trans-Pacific Partnership to open rapidly developing Asian markets to U.S. products. Beyond that, we envision a worldwide multilateral agreement among nations committed to the principles of open markets, what has been called a "Reagan Economic Zone," in which free trade will truly be fair trade for all concerned.

Republican Party Platforms: 2012 Republican Party Platform

Lol, bullshit.

If leftist labor policies are so damned popular then whey didnt the Dimocrats nominate Sanders instead?

"Wahh! Wahhh! The Republicans stole the white worker voters after we trashed them for eight straight years! That's not fair!" <- political lefties for Hillary

View attachment 98118

The Democrats have been weak (aka too much like the Republicans) on trade and gotten away with it because the Republicans never put up a candidate who was liberal (aka pro-union and protectionist) on trade

until Trump came along.
"weak"? :eusa_eh: They signed- off on the trade deals. :eusa_doh:Put down the DNC kool aid :alcoholic:

NOT HER OFF- THE- CHARTS UNTRUSTWORTHY #'S & DISASTROUS TENURE AT THE STATE DEPT? :eusa_think: WHATEVER YOU SAY GUY

until Trump came along.

NOT HER OFF- THE- CHARTS UNTRUSTWORTHY #'S & DISASTROUS TENURE AT THE STATE DEPT? WHATEVER YOU SAY GUY

A meltdown all in caps. Awesome.

Two, Trump lost the PV.

Go fishing, dot com.

You're funny FakeyJakey

NOT HER OFF- THE- CHARTS UNTRUSTWORTHY #'S & DISASTROUS TENURE AT THE STATE DEPT? WHATEVER YOU SAY GUY

whatever you have to tell yourself. You and FakeyJakey are just "makin' stuff up" He's a Repub who votes Dem and you're a Dem Establ puppet. Be proud :thup:

whatever you have to tell yourself. You and FakeyJakey are just "makin' stuff up" He's a Repub who votes Dem and you're a Dem Establ puppet. Be proud :thup:

Your namecalling spit storms are a bit mental.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Sooo..... you are claiming you're NOT a "Democrats right or wrong" type? :eusa_eh: Is that what you're saying?

Sooo..... you are claiming you're NOT a "Democrats right or wrong" type? :eusa_eh: Is that what you're saying?

Yes I am. Tell me what I would need to do to prove that.

ummm..... you've been a dyed- in- the- wool Dem cheerleader ever since I've been here DESPITE thier crony short- comings. Thats why i was a Bernie- supporter from the get- go this time around.

Thank you for everything Bernie

Dems have turned into corporate tools.

ummm..... you've been a dyed- in- the- wool Dem cheerleader ever since I've been here DESPITE thier crony short- comings. Thats why i was a Bernie- supporter from the get- go this time around. Dems have turned into corporate tools.

When have I ever defended the Democrats for something I believed was wrong?

Doesn't seem like they do, judging by the resident Left's posts on this board

She had/has 70% untrustworthy #'s. Think about it. Thats why she got Shlonged. That and the fact that everything she touched, while in gov't, ended up being failures
Clinton lost because Trump wanted the job more than she did. It's as simple as that.

He worked ten times harder for it than she did. He earned it.

But seeing as how Clinton won the popular vote, here's some prescient irony to lighten your day:

oixhlx.jpg

Doesn't seem like they do, judging by the resident Left's posts on this board

She had/has 70% untrustworthy #'s. Think about it. Thats why she got Shlonged. That and the fact that everything she touched, while in gov't, ended up being failures
Clinton lost because Trump wanted the job more than she did. It's as simple as that.

He worked ten times harder for it than she did. He earned it.

But seeing as how Clinton won the popular vote, here's some prescient irony to lighten your day:

oixhlx.jpg
ummm..... yeah, thats old now. Thanks for sharing though :thup: :rolleyes-41:

You a crony Establ Dem- supporter too i take it?

Forum List

Back