Does the left care about 850,000 deaths?

Why should anyone believe right wingers are not just plain practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) regarding natural rights in abortion threads when y'all don't seem to care in border threads?

The media have gone nuts over all the WuFlu supposed deaths, even though half of them were other causes that just happened to have the WuFlu. After one year, we reached 528,000 supposed WuFlu deaths, and the media is still pushing WuFlu hysteria even though vaccines are out.

But there is another “epidemic”, even worse than WuFlu. The US sees over 850,000 abortions every year. Just imagine if the left and the media cared about the epidemic of toxic feminism that brainwashed women into killing their own children.

View attachment 486812
Right wingers only allege to be for natural rights in abortion threads not immigration threads.
You fuckers dont give a shit about "legal" immigrants who follow the law, you just do what your prog masters tell you to, which is the call people who want to prevent the US being turned into a shithole, racists....
It only seems that way to the bigoted and ignorant Right-Wing.

The media have gone nuts over all the WuFlu supposed deaths, even though half of them were other causes that just happened to have the WuFlu. After one year, we reached 528,000 supposed WuFlu deaths, and the media is still pushing WuFlu hysteria even though vaccines are out.

But there is another “epidemic”, even worse than WuFlu. The US sees over 850,000 abortions every year. Just imagine if the left and the media cared about the epidemic of toxic feminism that brainwashed women into killing their own children.

View attachment 486812
they have been cut in half, since our highest number of abortions a year, 1,608,600 in 1990.

The country is heading in the direction we all would like to see, and done so without a ban, but via the woman making the choice....
Yes, thanks to the pro-life movement and the Christian conservatives that push it with zero help from the media.

LOL, you think not having restrictions on abortion is going to help push down the numbers? This is like saying we should legalize rape and just let men make the right choice when they feel like it.
I think very recent moves MIGHT have had an effect... Lately.

But abortions have been reduced each and every year since 1990.... so it is much more to it, than the recent decade or half decade of restrictions implemented.

Single motherhood has been increasing every year as well, because it is not frowned on anymore.... not since Murphy Brown....

View attachment 486812
Right wingers only allege to be for natural rights in abortion threads not immigration threads.
You fuckers dont give a shit about "legal" immigrants who follow the law, you just do what your prog masters tell you to, which is the call people who want to prevent the US being turned into a shithole, racists....

Doesnt seem that way with how we watch your dumbass reactions. People have to wait for legal migration into this country sometimes 10 years to be cleared and these disease mother fuckers just walk across the line, and your political elites(who dont give a shit about you) drool all over these creatures....Every day, i pray that you Prog Slaves get T-boned by a drunken illegal, then come here and tell all of us about your experience...

View attachment 486812

Doesnt seem that way with how we watch your dumbass reactions. People have to wait for legal migration into this country sometimes 10 years to be cleared and these disease mother fuckers just walk across the line, and your political elites(who dont give a shit about you) drool all over these creatures....Every day, i pray that you Prog Slaves get T-boned by a drunken illegal, then come here and tell all of us about your experience...
People walking through our border are typically refugees not immigrants. Any other fallacy of false Cause you want to discuss?

View attachment 486812

People walking through our border are typically refugees not immigrants. Any other fallacy of false Cause you want to discuss?
Refugees are supposed to stop at the first country that they exit into, not the 3rd or 4th. I understand that you are a prog slave, so you are just a stupid fuck.

View attachment 486812
Well, well. You seem to be suggesting that we are hypocrites for being concerned about Covid while being unconcerned about abortion. I will suggest to you that we are concerned about both while you are concerned about neither.

You are clearly not concerned about Covid. You said as much with your lies and conspiracy bullshit, and in doing so you cost people their lives. Yes, YOU and your ilk
Now abortion. We most certainly do care about it and would like to minimize it’s occurrence. I have personally experienced abortion and it is not a pleasant thing or something to be taken lightly. I am not “pro-abortion’ I am pro-choice and more importantly “pro child” and "pro family" and therefore more “pro-life that you people will ever be.

You are simply pro fetus and absurdly think that you can end abortion by out lawing it, while at the same time, ignoring the factors that result in unwanted pregnancy and the socio-economic realities that cause some women to abort rather that carry the child to term.

Yes I am making assumptions about you based on what I see when dealing with “conservatives” in general, but I am willing to bet that I am right about you. Let the games begin. Answer honestly.
  1. Do you support meaningful realistic sex education that can result in less unwanted pregnancies?
  2. Do you support readily available and affordable birth control and requiring all health plans to cover it?
  3. Which of the following do you support- all of which might well help a woman or a family decide to have an unexpected child rather than abort-because they know that the financial and social supports will be there to help them
A) Free or affordable pre school and day care
B) Paid family leave for all employers
C) Universal health care coverage
D) Nutritional assistance programs such as school lunches and SNAP
E) Housing subsidies for low income people
F) A livable minimum wage and policies that reduce income and wealth desparity

These are the ways that we would reduce abortion. On the other had, you people thing that you can legislate it out of existence or get the courts overturn Roe, while clinging you your moronic denial that rather than ending abortion- it will just become the domain of back ally butchers who will perform late term abortions that are now illegal-as they should be- and put women’s lives at risk as well.

So answerer the questions and let’s see how pro-life you really are, and see who the real hypocrites are. Until then, my assessment is that your whole thing about abortion is nothing more than controlling women and pandering to the religious right

Last edited:

View attachment 486812

Refugees are supposed to stop at the first country that they exit into, not the 3rd or 4th. I understand that you are a prog slave, so you are just a stupid fuck.
Not if the other nations can't do a good job for them or can't handle the influx; those other nations tend to be smaller than many of our several States.

I understand you simply have no Christian morals and talk like it in public venues.

View attachment 486812

Not if the other nations can't do a good job for them or can't handle the influx; those other nations tend to be smaller than many of our several States.

I understand you simply have no Christian morals and talk like it in public venues.
It's not that we are heartless its that we can think a problem to it's logical conclusion should we fall into that Rabbit hole. Watch this video and it'll explain why we can't be saving those immigrants reaching our borders. That they need to stay home and fix their own damn countries else the problem, the cause, will never be solved.

View attachment 486812
Well, well. You seem to be suggesting that we are hypocrites for being concerned about Covid while being unconcerned about abortion. I will suggest to you that we are concerned about both while you are concerned about neither.

You are clearly not concerned about Covid. You said as much with your lies and conspiracy bullshit, and in doing so you cost people their lives. Yes, YOU and your ilk
Now abortion. We most certainly do care about it and would like to minimize it’s occurrence. I have personally experienced abortion and it is not a pleasant thing or something to be taken lightly. I am not “pro-abortion’ I am pro-choice and more importantly “pro child” and "pro family" and therefore more “pro-life that you people will ever be.

You are simply pro fetus and absurdly think that you can end abortion by out lawing it, while at the same time, ignoring the factors that result in unwanted pregnancy and the socio-economic realities that cause some women to abort rather that carry the child to term.

Yes I am making assumptions about you based on what I see when dealing with “conservatives” in general, but I am willing to bet that I am right about you. Let the games begin. Answer honestly.
  1. Do you support meaningful realistic sex education that can result in less unwanted pregnancies?
  2. Do you support readily available and affordable birth control and requiring all health plans to cover it?
  3. Which of the following do you support- all of which might well help a woman or a family decide to have an unexpected child rather than abort-because they know that the financial and social supports will be there to help them

These are the ways that we would reduce abortion. On the other had, you people thing that you can legislate it out of existence or get the courts overturn Roe, while clinging you your moronic denial that rather than ending abortion- it will just become the domain of back ally butchers who will perform late term abortions that are now illegal-as they should be- and put women’s lives at risk as well.

So answerer the questions and let’s see how pro-life you really are, and see who the real hypocrites are. Until then, my assessment is that your whole thing about abortion is nothing more than controlling women and pandering to the religious right
if you were concerned about the Kung Flu you would be demanding the Joe the groper Biden close the southern border and stop the 10s of thousands of diseases Covid illegals coming from there, and being put in cities like yours. But you wont, because you are a slave and your masters tell you so shut the fuck up and just deal with it...

View attachment 486812

Nice try on Rules for Radicals, but fuck you, i dont see you at the border taking in all those diseases illegals. So fuck off and die...

View attachment 486812

if you were concerned about the Kung Flu you would be demanding the Joe the groper Biden close the southern border and stop the 10s of thousands of diseases Covid illegals coming from there, and being put in cities like yours. But you wont, because you are a slave and your masters tell you so shut the fuck up and just deal with it...
If you were concerned about Covid, you would be disavowing the lies and disinformation about it and take it seriously instead of moronicly calling it the Kung Flue. You bitch about the border but take no responsibility for taking precautions,and takinging it seriously . Do you even realize the stupidity and inconsitancy of that? I doubt it.

LOL, you think not having restrictions on abortion is going to help push down the numbers? This is like saying we should legalize rape and just let men make the right choice when they feel like it.
Who the fuck is saying that there shouuld not be restrictions on abortion? Still waiting on a response to your moronic OP which I trashed in post 47

Last edited:
Who the fuck is saying that there shouuld not be restrictions on abortion?
Do you ever bother watching news?
Yes I do, and unlike you , I understand it.
You're a liar.

View attachment 486812

If you were concerned about Covid, you would be disavowing the lies and disinformation about it and take it seriously instead of moronicly calling it the Kung Flue. You bitch about the border but take no responsibility for taking precautions,and takinging it seriously . Do you even realize the stupidity and inconsitancy of that? I doubt it.
One reason why i call it the Kung Flu, is that for some damn reason that little fucker doesnt want to tackle my immune system. Last year i got a sniffle, a slight cough, but no fever, no chills, no sore throat, no runny nose, nada. I guess if you are a pussified pajama boy who gets sick looking at a computer virus, yeah, you need to take it seriously.

Who the fuck is saying that there shouuld not be restrictions on abortion? Still waiting on a response to your moronic OP which I trashed in post 47
Why governor black face himself.
Late-Term Abortion Proponent Ralph Northam Signs Ban on Death Penalty
While hailing a ban on the death penalty as promoting justice, Northam famously advocated for infanticide, indicating that newborn babies could be killed after birth as a form of abortion.

View attachment 486812
You have not replied to post 47. It appears that you have been run off of your own thread

View attachment 486812
You have not replied to post 47. It appears that you have been run off of your own thread
One nice thing about you fudge packers is that your gene pool stops with you...

Forum List

Back