Does the left care about 850,000 deaths?

The media have gone nuts over all the WuFlu supposed deaths, even though half of them were other causes that just happened to have the WuFlu. After one year, we reached 528,000 supposed WuFlu deaths, and the media is still pushing WuFlu hysteria even though vaccines are out.

But there is another “epidemic”, even worse than WuFlu. The US sees over 850,000 abortions every year. Just imagine if the left and the media cared about the epidemic of toxic feminism that brainwashed women into killing their own children.

View attachment 486812

You going to adopt 850,000 babies then?
You going to keep encouraging that kind of irresponsible behavior? Birth control is basically free. Please do not tell me people are to stupid to get it,

Last edited:
The media have gone nuts over all the WuFlu supposed deaths, even though half of them were other causes that just happened to have the WuFlu. After one year, we reached 528,000 supposed WuFlu deaths, and the media is still pushing WuFlu hysteria even though vaccines are out.

But there is another “epidemic”, even worse than WuFlu. The US sees over 850,000 abortions every year. Just imagine if the left and the media cared about the epidemic of toxic feminism that brainwashed women into killing their own children.

View attachment 486812

We're going to stop paying for 850,000 assholes to keep fucking out of wedlock.

View attachment 486812
they have been cut in half, since our highest number of abortions a year, 1,608,600 in 1990.

The country is heading in the direction we all would like to see, and done so without a ban, but via the woman making the choice....

View attachment 486812
they have been cut in half, since our highest number of abortions a year, 1,608,600 in 1990.

The country is heading in the direction we all would like to see, and done so without a ban, but via the woman making the choice....
Yes, thanks to the pro-life movement and the Christian conservatives that push it with zero help from the media.

LOL, you think not having restrictions on abortion is going to help push down the numbers? This is like saying we should legalize rape and just let men make the right choice when they feel like it.

View attachment 486812

Yes, thanks to the pro-life movement and the Christian conservatives that push it with zero help from the media.

LOL, you think not having restrictions on abortion is going to help push down the numbers? This is like saying we should legalize rape and just let men make the right choice when they feel like it.
I think women are taking more precautions in preventing pregnancy, and maybe that is because of Republican restrictions, and more women out of wedlock are choosing to be mothers, and maybe that too is because of right wing vilification of the. procedure...

But that could also be, because single women, having babies is more acceptable in our entire society now, and is not like being branded with the Scarlet letter....as it once was....

Your side likes to free hardened criminals, supports pushing the homosexual and trans agendas on children, which leads to nothing but misery. So don’t lecture us about “not giving a damn about children”.
You know ZERO about my views, with the exception of not being a RWI.

I don't like 'hardened criminals', but I would prefer that ALL politician aren't criminals.

I certainly don't push the homosexual and trans agendas upon anyone, but I do respect the choices people make, regardless of how uncomfortable it makes you feel.

Addressing your last point, a woman in poverty that wants an abortion because of a variety of reasons......be it addiction....homelessness.....rape.....etc. I believe you would NOT support an abortion for any reason. But once that child is born, you would not support any type of public support for that child.

So yes, you care about some children, but they must be children like your ilk. Period.

Your side likes to free hardened criminals, supports pushing the homosexual and trans agendas on children, which leads to nothing but misery. So don’t lecture us about “not giving a damn about children”.

I don't like 'hardened criminals', but I would prefer that ALL politician aren't criminals.

I certainly don't push the homosexual and trans agendas upon anyone, but I do respect the choices people make, regardless of how uncomfortable it makes you feel.

Addressing your last point, a woman in poverty that wants an abortion because of a variety of reasons......be it addiction....homelessness.....rape.....etc. I believe you would NOT support an abortion for any reason. But once that child is born, you would not support any type of public support for that child.

So yes, you care about some children, but they must be children like your ilk. Period.
I know everything about your views, because you’re a partisan hack. That’s what your side pushes, and you vote for it. So spare me the “I’m not doing that” bullshit. You are just as responsible as those that do, because you empower them.

I know everything about your views, because you’re a partisan hack. That’s what your side pushes, and you vote for it. So spare me the “I’m not doing that” bullshit. You are just as responsible as those that do, because you empower them.
Like I said
You hate non white children
You are a stain on our society.

Like I said
Am I the one pushing planned parenthood into black neighborhoods so they can be butchered?

Nope, that’s Democrats. That’s you.

Like I said
Am I the one pushing planned parenthood into black neighborhoods so they can be butchered?

Nope, that’s Democrats. That’s you.
Our views on PP differ. As expected.
PP does offer the abortion option in some extent. I’m not denying that.
But, without the guidance and services provided by PP, the number of unwanted pregnancies would be much higher, therefore even more abortions.
As repulsive as PP is to you, it actually decreases the number of abortions, those legal and those done the old fashioned illegal and unsafe way.

Figures that theHawk would be silent when challenged.

PP, as much as you despise it, actually reduces overall abortions.
That's a good thing correct?

Then why not drop the abortion part of it, and do all those other great things?

Then why not drop the abortion part of it, and do all those other great things?
I'm not sure.

But abortion is actually part of the solution.
Is abortion the ABSOLUTE solution, no way.

Accept this or not, what I'm trying to relay is......

Abortions will happen, regardless of the LAW.

How can we all reduce the # of abortions?
Maybe support and education.

Just a thought dude. If you want to be part of the solution, you might join me.
If you just want to bitch, then continue doing what you do.

If you want to be part of the solution,
I am part of the solution, I oppose Democrats and their insane Agenda at every turn.
I'm not sure we are THAT far apart.
is biden the answer?

Fuck no.
Is there an answer from either party??????

I oppose many of the "Bills" proposed by either party.
Why can there NOT be a single bill that is not loaded with PORK?

View attachment 486812
Right wingers only allege to be for natural rights in abortion threads not immigration threads.
You fuckers dont give a shit about "legal" immigrants who follow the law, you just do what your prog masters tell you to, which is the call people who want to prevent the US being turned into a shithole, racists....

If they were aborted before 12 weeks... I don't care either.
I try to use sarcasm on a prog slave, but since their intelligence is lower than a rock, they dont get the gist of the situation. To kill ones baby is homicidal but they dont care, their masters tell them to do it, and like good slaves they sacrifice their unborn all for a $1,400 check....

I laughed so hard at this I had to run to the toilet and take a liberal. You proved the OP correct. You're so flippant about the murder of babies in the womb that you would respond that way is the reason why I can't oppose abortion, because regressive (I'm not going to insert insults here) "people" like you are the ones getting them. I don't want sociopath women having children, and any woman who has an abortion out of convenience is a sociopath.

Like Wendi Davis. AKA Abortion Barbie.

1620138084934.png

I'm at a point in my world and human view that eugenic dipshits from the 1920's had something of a point. Sure they inspired hitler and the regressive cause, but they also alluded to the fact that morons reproducing was detrimental to society. Now we have a moron as a president.

Be honest with yourself here Coyote .... and the rest of us. Does Biden represent your values? Are you comfortable with 850K dead BABIES and still find yourself worthy of condemning those who just want to stop the murders?

Forum List

Back