Does the left care about 850,000 deaths?

The media have gone nuts over all the WuFlu supposed deaths, even though half of them were other causes that just happened to have the WuFlu. After one year, we reached 528,000 supposed WuFlu deaths, and the media is still pushing WuFlu hysteria even though vaccines are out.

But there is another “epidemic”, even worse than WuFlu. The US sees over 850,000 abortions every year. Just imagine if the left and the media cared about the epidemic of toxic feminism that brainwashed women into killing their own children.

View attachment 486812
You have not replied to post 47. It appears that you have been run off of your own thread
One nice thing about you fudge packers is that your gene pool stops with you...
Really? I thought that you bigots denied that homosexuality is genetic? In anycase dipshit, gay people do in fact have children, and most gay people are born to heterosexuals. Are you beginning to see just how stupid your statement is?

The media have gone nuts over all the WuFlu supposed deaths, even though half of them were other causes that just happened to have the WuFlu. After one year, we reached 528,000 supposed WuFlu deaths, and the media is still pushing WuFlu hysteria even though vaccines are out.

But there is another “epidemic”, even worse than WuFlu. The US sees over 850,000 abortions every year. Just imagine if the left and the media cared about the epidemic of toxic feminism that brainwashed women into killing their own children.

View attachment 486812
You have not replied to post 47. It appears that you have been run off of your own thread
Really? I thought that you bigots denied that homosexuality is genetic? In anycase dipshit, gay people do in fact have children
It isnt genetic, it is a choice. Somewhere in your past, probably a queer priest took you into the confession and gave you a confession.....

View attachment 486812
Really? I thought that you bigots denied that homosexuality is genetic? In anycase dipshit, gay people do in fact have children, and most gay people are born to heterosexuals. Are you beginning to see just how stupid your statement is?
Down Syndrome is genetic but you don't have to have Down Syndrome to bear a kid that has it. Homosexuals are genetic freaks of nature. Maybe even natures way of controlling over population.

View attachment 486812
Really? I thought that you bigots denied that homosexuality is genetic? In anycase dipshit, gay people do in fact have children
It isnt genetic, it is a choice. Somewhere in your past, probably a queer priest took you into the confession and gave you a confession.....
I decided when I was 11 years old I loved High school cheer leaders. I'm 57 now and I still love High school cheer leaders. We don't control whom we are attracted to, we do control what we do about it.

View attachment 486812
Down Syndrome is genetic but you don't have to have Down Syndrome to bear a kid that has it. Homosexuals are genetic freaks of nature. Maybe even natures way of controlling over population.
Hey Troll! The topic is Covid and Abortion

View attachment 486812
Hey Troll! The topic is Covid and Abortion
Did you know that the Kung Flu has more chance to kill a queer than a normal man? Do you think it is the lifestyle of the queer that could be the determining factor for such high cases? Fudge packers will never learn...

Did you know that the Kung Flu has more chance to kill a queer than a normal man? Do you think it is the lifestyle of the queer that could be the determining factor for such high cases? Fudge packers will never learn...

I don't care care what gets rid of liberal genetic garbage. Abortion, faggotry, suicide, AIDs... as long as the net result is less bed wetting marxist filth, bring it on.

I decided when I was 11 years old I loved High school cheer leaders. I'm 57 now and I still love High school cheer leaders. We don't control whom we are attracted to, we do control what we do about it.
That's the thing about bed wetters and perverts. They have no self control.

View attachment 486812
1620237871277.png

You are clearly not concerned about Covid. You said as much with your lies and conspiracy bullshit, and in doing so you cost people their lives.

Quite an assumption there. Whose life have I cost? I don’t know anyone that has been hospitalized by WuFlu, I only know one person that nearly died from the vaccine. I’ve never had WuFlu so how could I have endangered anyone?

What “lies” and “conspiracies”?

1. Do you support meaningful realistic sex education that can result in less unwanted pregnancies?
  2. Do you support readily available and affordable birth control and requiring all health plans to cover it?
  3. Which of the following do you support- all of which might well help a woman or a family decide to have an unexpected child rather than abort-because they know that the financial and social supports will be there to help them
A) Free or affordable pre school and day care
B) Paid family leave for all employers
C) Universal health care coverage
D) Nutritional assistance programs such as school lunches and SNAP
E) Housing subsidies for low income people
F) A livable minimum wage and policies that reduce income and wealth desparity
1. Depends on what your idea of “meaningful” is, but yes.

2. Birth control is available. If people want to pay a health care provider to “cover it”, they can do that. But abortion is not “birth control”.

3. A)Why would I be against “affordable” pre-school/day care?
B) paid leave for what? I think mothers should be allowed time off for newborns. Depends on the job though, you can’t expect a restaurant to pay a worker months off.
C) What is “universal health coverage”? One shitty state run health system? Fuck no.
D) we already have that.
E) we already have that.
F) No, not a mandated minimum wage. You can’t tell us you pretend to give a shit about minimum wage when you fully support open borders and illegal aliens that are used to work illegally for far less than minimum wage. I am for secure borders, tightly controlled immigration, and putting tariffs on goods manufactured in third world shit holes. That would lift the standard of living here, which is why the Dems do the exact opposite because they want to lower the standard of living for all.

The right wing always exploits the unborn for political reasons.......period
They don't give a rats ass once the child is born.

The right wing FAKE Christian is the worst human in America.

You are confused about this Moon Bat.

It is my moral responsibility to keep assholes from killing their children.

However, it is not my responsibility to provide welfare for them for the rest of their lives. It is the responsibility of the parents.

If you save a child from drowning are you responsible for the child's welfare the rest of their life? I don't think so.

1. Depends on what your idea of “meaningful” is, but yes.
Meaningful sex educations means realistic sex education that is not focused on abstainence only but teaches them respect and understand in thie bodies and thos others and the responsibility to themselves and other when engaging in sexual activity. Your definition??

Last edited:
) paid leave for what? I think mothers should be allowed time off for newborns. Depends on the job though, you can’t expect a restaurant to pay a worker months off.
Mothers? Why not whoever needs it and stays home with the baby.. father or mother. There may be some industries that can't provide extended paid leave, but they should not be allowed to fire people who need time off and the government should pick up the tab in some cases. I'll give you a C- on that one

C) What is “universal health coverage”? One shitty state run health system? Fuck no.
No, and you know that is bullshit. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Think the ACA. Jesus fuck.....a major fail on that one,
ACA isn’t “universal health coverage”. It’s a mandate to force people to buy insurance. I don’t have an issue with people buying their own insurance. The reason insurance companies can’t sell directly to whoever they want nationwide is because of government restrictions. We need less regulation, not more.

D) we already have that.
E) we already have that.
Yes we already have it and so called pro life republicans have been trying to shrink or outright kill food and housing assitance. My question to you was DO YOU SUPPORT THOSE PROGRAMS? Until I get an answere, I'm assigning an F Minus
I support them to some degree, again the devil is in the details. I won’t support unlimited free shit for anyone. Temporary partial help is okay, if we have the budget for it.

F) No, not a mandated minimum wage. You can’t tell us you pretend to give a shit about minimum wage when you fully support open borders and illegal aliens that are used to work illegally for far less than minimum wage. I am for secure borders, tightly controlled immigration, and putting tariffs on goods manufactured in third world shit holes. That would lift the standard of living here, which is why the Dems do the exact opposite because they want to lower the standard of living for all.
Horseshit! First of all we do not support open borders and we do not support undocumented works, But they are a fact of life and they o many jobs that others don't want. Right now the resturant industry is begging for workers. Migrants who earn mony put
that mony back into the economy and provide needed services.
When workers documentd or not earn a decent living, that money goes back into the economy and growse the businesses where they spend it.

Tarriffs? That is really stupid. American consumers pay those tariffs. How the fuck does that rais the standard of living, and to alledge that we want to lower it is beyond stupid. Where do you get that shit from?

But this whole immigration thing is just a red herring intended to distract from the issue at hand and this is abortion. My point was that if people had the finacial security they the need - they might well chose to have an unplanned child rather than abort. You have not dealt with that. You get another F minus for this bogus bovine excrement

Forum List

Back