Does the left care about 850,000 deaths?

1. Depends on what your idea of “meaningful” is, but yes.
Meaningful sex educations means realistic sex education that is not focused on abstainence only but teaches them respect and understand in thie bodies and thos others and the responsibility to themselves and other when engaging in sexual activity. Your definition??
My definition is to teach them the scientific basics about biology and reproduction. That males and females create new life. Your side can’t even accept the basic biological facts that there are two genders, males and females. Saying that now throws liberals into a tantrum. See my thread in CDZ on it.

But they are a fact of life and they o many jobs that others don't want
Wow, you Democrats sure have a way to justify the exploitation of that brown labor. You would had made an excellent Democrat back in the days of slavery: “The Negro in America is a fact of life, and there are many jobs whites won’t do, that others don’t want, so there is always room for the Negro slave.” Now just replace that with Latino illegal immigrant.

Even Bernie Sanders was against rampant immigration because he knew it drives down wages. He of course had to abandon his values to remain relevant in the Democratic Party though, he had to join the chorus of the Woke left that proclaims any restrictions on immigration is “racist”.

ACA isn’t “universal health coverage”. It’s a mandate to force people to buy insurance. I don’t have an issue with people buying their own insurance. The reason insurance companies can’t sell directly to whoever they want nationwide is because of government restrictions. We need less regulation, not more.
More bullshit! There is no longer an individual mandate and those government "restictions" are regulations intended to protect consumers. The "pro life " republicans have been doing all in their power to put the insurance companys back in full control so that they can sell junk policies, impose annual and lifetime caps on benefits and deny coverage for pre existing conditions.

Once again you are throwing shit at the wall to distract from the issue. That issue is that if families had affordable health care , they are less likely to choose abortion . You continue to be full of shit

Thank you for proving that you are not pro life.

My definition is to teach them the scientific basics about biology and reproduction. That males and females create new life. Your side can’t even accept the basic biological facts that there are two genders, males and females. Saying that now throws liberals into a tantrum. See my thread in CDZ on it.
More red herring bullshit. Now you are alluding to some shit about homosexuality or transgender while failing to answer the question directly

Migrants who earn mony put
that mony back into the economy and provide needed services
Bullshit. The don’t pay taxes nor do they pay for health insurance. They wire that money back to South America.
Really, how to they buy food and pay rent.? You are so full of shit. Ans so not pro life You keep proving my point over andover again

That issue is that if families had affordable health care , they are less likely to choose abortion . You continue to be full of shit
Well no shit, “if they had...” blah blah blah. If they had a million dollars they’d be less likely to have an abortion. Let’s give them a million dollars then!

No, this all goes back to the Democratic Party destroying the family unit. The Number 1 determining factor for determining success in life is if they have two parents. The black community had lower divorce rates than whites 100 years ago, then they started voting for Democrats in the 1930’s (despite the Democrats being the party of the KKK). Now look at how the black community was destroyed by Democrat policy, they have had sky high rates of single motherhood, which leads to undisciplined kids, which leads to crime, etc, etc. Your racist policies have destroyed blacks, and it doesn’t look like they’ll ever turn things around since they are so loyal to the sycophants of the Democratic Party.

More red herring bullshit. Now you are alluding to some shit about homosexuality or transgender while failing to answer the question directly
If it’s a red herring it’s because you introduced it. You act as if all the abortions are from teenage girls who don’t know how pregnancy works.

Bullshit. The don’t pay taxes nor do they pay for health insurance. They wire that money back to South America.
Really, how to they buy food and pay rent.? You are so full of shit. Ans so not pro life You keep proving my point over andover again
Because they live in shit holes with other Mexicans, or with family. They also illegally collect welfare, so they aren’t paying for shit. They keep what they need to get by, the rest goes to South America. Stop pretending otherwise.

LOL, you think not having restrictions on abortion is going to help push down the numbers? This is like saying we should legalize rape and just let men make the right choice when they feel like it.
Who the fuck is saying that there shouuld not be restrictions on abortion? Still waiting on a response to your moronic OP which I trashed in post 47
LOL, your radical leftwinger friends say it all the time. They screeched about the partial birth abortion ban, which kills a live baby as it’s being born.

Fuck off.

The media have gone nuts over all the WuFlu supposed deaths, even though half of them were other causes that just happened to have the WuFlu. After one year, we reached 528,000 supposed WuFlu deaths, and the media is still pushing WuFlu hysteria even though vaccines are out.

But there is another “epidemic”, even worse than WuFlu. The US sees over 850,000 abortions every year. Just imagine if the left and the media cared about the epidemic of toxic feminism that brainwashed women into killing their own children.

View attachment 486812
You have not replied to post 47. It appears that you have been run off of your own thread

Yea how’s that going for you? I’ve bitchslapped you up and down this thread just like I always do. “Debating” moronic shitbags like yourself is like taking candy from a baby, except it’s far more enjoyable to hear your cries.

Wow, you Democrats sure have a way to justify the exploitation of that brown labor. You would had made an excellent Democrat back in the days of slavery: “The Negro in America is a fact of life, and there are many jobs whites won’t do, that others don’t want, so there is always room for the Negro slave.” Now just replace that with Latino illegal immigrant.

Even Bernie Sanders was against rampant immigration because he knew it drives down wages. He of course had to abandon his values to remain relevant in the Democratic Party though, he had to join the chorus of the Woke left that proclaims any restrictions on immigration is “racist”.
Holy fucking shit! I will give you credit for this much . You never run out of Gish Gallop bullshit. No you want to make thai about expoitation of black and brown people? About slavery ?I sure tat you care very deeply about thise issues :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The question is, for the third time at least .....Would a livableminimum wage help people to decide to have a child over abortion? Yes ot no? I am sick of your evasive bullshit. Going to dinner.

The media have gone nuts over all the WuFlu supposed deaths, even though half of them were other causes that just happened to have the WuFlu. After one year, we reached 528,000 supposed WuFlu deaths, and the media is still pushing WuFlu hysteria even though vaccines are out.

But there is another “epidemic”, even worse than WuFlu. The US sees over 850,000 abortions every year. Just imagine if the left and the media cared about the epidemic of toxic feminism that brainwashed women into killing their own children.

View attachment 486812
You have not replied to post 47. It appears that you have been run off of your own thread

Yea how’s that going for you? I’ve bitchslapped you up and down this thread just like I always do. “Debating” moronic shitbags like yourself is like taking candy from a baby, except it’s far more enjoyable to hear your cries.
You sound like yiu're loosing your shit. Don't do anything stupid. Get help

Because they live in shit holes with other Mexicans, or with family. They also illegally collect welfare, so they aren’t paying for shit. They keep what they need to get by, the rest goes to South America. Stop pretending otherwise.
You are showing your true collors pal. I am enjoying your downward spiral

Holy fucking shit! I will give you credit for this much . You never run out of Gish Gallop bullshit. No you want to make thai about expoitation of black and brown people? About slavery ?I sure tat you care very deeply about thise issues :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The question is, for the third time at least .....Would a livableminimum wage help people to decide to have a child over abortion? Yes ot no? I am sick of your evasive bullshit. Going to dinner.
In other words you can’t refute what I said.

You support exploiting third world immigrants to work under minimum wage, yes? ANSWER THAT.

What the fuck is a “livable minimum wage”? You lefties and your stupid feel good terminology. Obviously the more money a person makes would keep some people from wanting to abort their own child. That doesn’t mean I support mandating we pay every fucking low IQ, low skill female a “livable minimum wage” in the hopes they would not get an abortion? No.

Does this mean you would support abolishing abortion if we had a minimum wage? Of course we know the answer to that already. Which makes your “question” completely irrelevant.

Again, you can’t refute the facts.

FT_18.01.23_Remittances_Mexico_2.png

1. Depends on what your idea of “meaningful” is, but yes.
Meaningful sex educations means realistic sex education that is not focused on abstainence only but teaches them respect and understand in thie bodies and thos others and the responsibility to themselves and other when engaging in sexual activity. Your definition??
So ripping a man's sphincter is teaching people about their body?

In other words you can’t refute what I said.

You support exploiting third world immigrants to work under minimum wage, yes? ANSWER THAT.

What the fuck is a “livable minimum wage”? You lefties and your stupid feel good terminology. Obviously the more money a person makes would keep some people from wanting to abort their own child. That doesn’t mean I support mandating we pay every fucking low IQ, low skill female a “livable minimum wage” in the hopes they would not get an abortion? No.

Does this mean you would support abolishing abortion if we had a minimum wage? Of course we know the answer to that already. Which makes your “question” completely irrelevant.
Jesus fucking Christ! Will you stop at nothing to divert attention away from the fact that everything that you have said confirnms that fact your so called pro life stance is complete bullshit. If you want to discuss immigration , and slavery, start a discussion about it. And now you have lowered yourself even further into the abyse by revealing your mysogony with your reference to " low IQ, low skill females" My fucking god man, have you no shame?

Then you stupidly ask: "Does this mean you would support abolishing abortion if we had a minimum wage?" That is moronic. You clearly do not get it. Abolishing abortion will never be the answer for reasons that I tried to school you on- to no avail. But the policies that I have outlined -which you sytematically rejected - would go a long way to minimizing abortion. Again, you are clearly anything but pro life. You are however, clearly full of shit

Last edited:
Again, you can’t refute the facts.

FT_18.01.23_Remittances_Mexico_2.png
Again, you can't deal with the topic of abortion and the public policies that I proposed that would curb the demand for it

Forum List

Back