Does the government have full control over your body...........

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Except when it comes to being able to murder your unborn child?

And when you do murder your unborn child, should tax payers have to pay for it?

Democrats seem to think so as they not only repeal the Hyde amendment to force taxpayars to pay for abortions in the US, they also want to pay for abortions around the world by repealing the Helms amendment

For the first time in history, the Leftists loons in the House have enough votes.

Taxpayers don’t fund abortion

Rinse/Repeat
Try reading the article for a change.

The House voted to fund it so all they need is the Senate to get this done. Just a few more votes in the Senate is all they need to make it law.

Former democrats like Biden used to side with not funding abortion, but has since changed his mind, or what is left of his mind.

But that does not stop them from funding organizations like Planned Parenthood that are in the abortion business nor does it stop them from promoting abortion around the world, etc.

Fund elective abortions in foreign countries with us tax dollars?

Did I read that right or am I just confused?

Try reading the article for a change.

The House voted to fund it so all they need is the Senate to get this done. Just a few more votes in the Senate is all they need to make it law.

Former democrats like Biden used to side with not funding abortion, but has since changed his mind, or what is left of his mind.

But that does not stop them from funding organizations like Planned Parenthood that are in the abortion business nor does it stop them from promoting abortion around the world, etc.
Total Bullshit

That is just RW Misinformation

Fund elective abortions in foreign countries with us tax dollars?

Did I read that right or am I just confused?
That is where they are heading.

But then can indirectly promote abortion now without directly funding it.

Again, all they need is a few more votes in the Senate to do away with the Helms thingy.

Total Bullshit

That is just RW Misinformation

Unfortunately your word doesn't mean a damn thing, so why even bother posting it?

I'm sure you have something else to show where that opinion originated, like text from the actual bill?

Pro lifers will never win this fight, ever. It's a waste of your energy. I know you won't listen though, so have fun.

Unfortunately your word doesn't mean a damn thing, so why even bother posting it?

I'm sure you have something else to show where that opinion originated, like text from the actual bill?
Show me the exact words funding abortion

Not some Conservative misrepresentation of what is in the bill

Show me the exact words funding abortion

Not some Conservative misrepresentation of what is in the bill

You're the one that made a flat out rebuttal, did you make that on a whim then? You haven't actually read anything?

Defending a persons right to life is always a worthy effort
Then your next problem will be to exclude the communist government’s role in its virus controlling American bodies. Why should that differ from aborted bodies when their virus can only intelligently be called communist?

Forum List

Back