Lawsuit Claims Wellesley Schools Excluded White Students From Events, Banned ‘Blue Lives Matter’ Phrase

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Just more evidence of the state discriminating against white students....and when i say state I mean government schools under control of the federal government and its discriminatory policy against whites...

BLACK judge says discrimination against whites/Asians is OK !!!!!!!!!! - racist bitch
she needs to be hanged for HATE/bigotry and injustice
Disgusting. In order for schools to meet their “black quotas,” they have to lower standards (for blacks). A black student with a B average and so-so MCATs can get into medical school while a white or Asian would be laughed out of the place, and relegated to settling to be a Physician Assistant.

There’s no question that under the liberals, America has become a racist nation.
I prefer to be more explicit......they are discriminating against everyone that is not black.

Not even to mention how they let homersexuals, trannies and all sorts of sexual deviants go to the front of the line.

I prefer to be more explicit......they are discriminating against everyone that is not black.
Yes, I should have been more clear. Liberals are turning America into a country where racism against whites, Asians, Jews, etc., is codified.

If I were black instead of white, with my same level of intelligence and abilities, I could have my pick of virtually any Ivy League university in the nation or any job promotion I wanted. But as a white, the odds are stacked against me. Just how the anti-white racist liberals want it!

Lucky for me, those days are behind me. I went to school and work when merit, talent, and competence were more important than skin color.

He started the fire but Biden and his administration are throwing tires on it to keep it going.
It appears they actually want to bring America down....like that somehow would make them morally superior....by destroying this racist nation.

Many if not most of them are of the 'elite' crowd.....meaning financially well off---they seem to believe that no matter what happens to America they will retain their lifestyle.

Forum List

Back