Desperate McAuliffe - Calling In Unpopular Comedians To Campaign For Him

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
What'll he think of next?

RICHMOND —President Biden will campaign with Terry McAuliffe next week in Virginia, where the Democratic former governor is locked in a tight race with Republican Glenn Youngkin for the state's top elective post.

President Biden, left, appeared at a campaign event with Virginia governor candidate Terry McAuliffe at Lubber Run Park in Arlington in July.

Biden to campaign with McAuliffe in home stretch of Virginia governor’s race

Why would he be willing to campaign with Biden? Is Mcaulife so stupid that he thinks it will help having a president by his side whom the majority of Americans now disapprove of - his Afganistan fiasco with Americans still left behind, the roaring inflation, the catastrophe at the border, the cargo ships without workers to unload them, and the latest: that the Education Association conspired with the White House to get the FBI to target parents who object to harmful leftist policies.

Why doesn’t he just put out an ad that says “vote for me and you will see more of Biden-type results!”

Lisa558
I agree. He ain't to bright to bring Bidung on. Hell Bidungs popularity is at 37% and I'd say that's wrong as well.

He'd do better to get Barry.

Most people campaigning for McAuliffe made their fortunes working for our crooked government. McAuliffe will never represent the working man and taxpayer. He'll represent the big donors who worked to get him elected, most of whom belong in jail.

I think mcauliffe screwed himself. Before the crt crowd tried to cancel me that’s all you can do. Parents SHOULD have a damn right to choose the education for their own children! And we have come along way and I dare you to use George folyd as the excuse for this crt. I wonder how dr. King would respond to the crt issue because they are not trying to keep his dream

Just so everyone is clear...

Each candidate spent in excess of 40 MILLION dollars for a chance at a job that pays less than a couple hundred thousand for four years...and yet both claim that they are going to represent the people....

And people believe that?

Really?

All those comedians and their filth are why we cancelled netflix. Vulgar and not funny.

ETA:
fjb 1a.png

Just so everyone is clear...

Each candidate spent in excess of 40 MILLION dollars for a chance at a job that pays less than a couple hundred thousand for four years...and yet both claim that they are going to represent the people....

And people believe that?

Really?
Unfortunately that is how the game is played, it's other peoples money mostly.

Unfortunately that is how the game is played, it's other peoples money mostly.
So all kinds of the elite rich people give a candidate large sums of money in order that their representative will do something for them...
And then Millions of people cast votes in hopes that their representative won't listen to the rich people...

And people expect this to work out for them?
Really?

So all kinds of the elite rich people give a candidate large sums of money in order that their representative will do something for them...
And then Millions of people cast votes in hopes that their representative won't listen to the rich people...

And people expect this to work out for them?
Really?
Nice try, but I didn't say that.

Forum List

Back