Does the GOP want to send this undocumented illegal home?

He should be arrested, then deported.

Any illegal alien pulled over or detained by any law enforcement agency should face the same fate - Arrest and deportation. Just put them on a plane back to their home country and wish them luck.

Ahhhh, a compassionate Republican. How sweet....:eusa_clap:

there it is folks^^^^, stand up for our laws and our country and that's what you get beat down with.
You aren't compassionate, all you care about is how this look's on the Gop and causing more division in our country in hopes it bring more VOTES for the Democrat party....

party over country is the new Liberal/progressive motto

So Steph, you say send the illegal home, right? Is that your answer? Right now we have not effective immigration policy because your party is hold it up. So your answer is the only option. Obama has deported more illegals than W did in his eight years. You should be happy....giddy.

Let me know how that goes.

Oh? How many is obama letting in right now, as we speak?

that all you care about is how the Gop looks...You could care less that in this economy we don't need to add millions more people to suck off us taxpayers because there ISN'T enough jobs now for Legal citizens...why you people have sat back and allowed this is something I hope you don't end up regretting...

I hope what the people see.... is that the Democrats and Obama cares more about Illegal immigrants than they do you, the LEGAL citizens of this country

what can we, the people do about it other than vote ? vote for a republican who pushed for amnesty then built a billion dollar fence.

hint: enforce the law on the books .. additional legislation is and will be pointless

Ahhhh, a compassionate Republican. How sweet....:eusa_clap:

there it is folks^^^^, stand up for our laws and our country and that's what you get beat down with.
You aren't compassionate, all you care about is how this look's on the Gop and causing more division in our country in hopes it bring more VOTES for the Democrat party....

party over country is the new Liberal/progressive motto

So Steph, you say send the illegal home, right? Is that your answer? Right now we have not effective immigration policy because your party is hold it up. So your answer is the only option. Obama has deported more illegals than W did in his eight years. You should be happy....giddy.

Let me know how that goes.

What is the importance of having these laws if they are not ever enforced?

A Minute With: Filmmaker Jose Antonio Vargas on being 'undocumented' | Reuters

So, is Bohner so desperate to send this illegal home? The longer the GOP holds up real, lasting immigration reform, the more the GOP is perceived as the party of hate and the party of old white men.

What is the answer? And A FENCE is not allowed.

Amnesty is not the answer. If amnesty were hypothetically offered to the illegals currently in the country (despite them breaking the law), what will prevent the cycle from repeating itself? What would stop more illegals from entering? Amnesty is merely a patch and will not work.

Implement a policy of jailing employers hiring illegals, and enforce the policy.

A Minute With: Filmmaker Jose Antonio Vargas on being 'undocumented' | Reuters

So, is Bohner so desperate to send this illegal home? The longer the GOP holds up real, lasting immigration reform, the more the GOP is perceived as the party of hate and the party of old white men.

What is the answer? And A FENCE is not allowed.

I think technically Jose isn't illegal (his parents were), it doesn't matter. The rights been after him a couple of years. It's a shame because he truly is an inspiration to the young.

Forum List

Back