Does questioning the very purpose or need for the FedGov make me an anarchist?

The most dangerous person in the world is someone who can think for himself or herself, Bootney.

Heck. You know that. As it is, we live in a society where so many of our peers are quite content to be led, and to remain that way.

Yeah, they'll put you on another ''list'' or whatever, but sometimes you just gotta say what the fuck.

Uh, dumbest question ever. The obvious answer is no. The action of questioning something doesn't necessarily define anything.

So, that being that you are either an idiot or have an agenda in asking the question, what's your agenda?

Or rather, what is your question about FedGov that makes you think that you are an anarchist?

How about, who told you asking questions about the functioning of the government makes you an anarchist?

Last edited:
Those in Washington do not represent any of us and never will

So there are those who come to this realization, and those that do not.

That is all.

All you can hope for is that you are free to express your opinions on the matter, but today that is increasingly difficult to do.

One of the preliminary goals of fascism is to replace elected representatives with paid lackeys of the prospective fascist leader.

Of particular note is the Scotus that is a part of a system that already facilitates the fascist's goals of being able to appoint corrupt individuals.

And as with abortion, Americans' rights and freedoms are stripped away under the cover of the law!

Well, that's a given. I am what I am, no matter what I do. I was born this way. Just ask IM2 and MarcALT.
I don't think calling black people "simians" like you did yesterday will dissuade people from the notion, but that just could be me.

As to your OP. A wide range of different opinions is healthy, even those I personally feel to be stupid. In my view what makes someone dangerous, ( not evil, because I don't think that this forum allows anyone to make that determination of anyone else) is people who feel those that don't share their ideology are evil which come to think about it is also something I saw you say yesterday.

At this point the people who are governing us are a malignancy.

The government itself, as in the way it's supposed to work is just fine. It's the criminal sociopath imbeciles and corrupted political whores that are a problem.

I just don't know how it can be fixed short of firing the whole lot of federal employees and replacing some of them in some transitory manner, repealing the 16th and 17th Amendment and conducting new elections with laws that forbid anyone from donating campaign cash.

I don't even know if that's a solution for that matter.

You are fine until we are caught in democrat control of white house and congress...then...all bets are off.

At this point the people who are governing us are a malignancy.

The government itself, as in the way it's supposed to work is just fine. It's the criminal sociopath imbeciles and corrupted political whores that are a problem.

I just don't know how it can be fixed short of firing the whole lot of federal employees and replacing some of them in some transitory manner, repealing the 16th and 17th Amendment and conducting new elections with laws that forbid anyone from donating campaign cash.

I don't even know if that's a solution for that matter.

Can we repeal the 19th Amendment while we're at it?
:laugh2:

Forum List

Back