World Class Cheapskates - Buffett & Gates

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Had brunch with a friend who lived in Omaha, Nebraska years back. He met Buffett and his first wife, Suzy and visited them inside their home. He was amazed at their shoddy furniture.
Buffett's wife died and Buffett married my friend's waitress with whom the old man had been living after Suzy moved to San Francisco to be with glitterati.
Most interesting was Buffetts dinner with Bill Gates at Gorat's Steakhouse. Their waitress was asked if they tipped generously, given they are both worth tens of billions.

Incredible answer: "15%."

Last edited:
Professor Arthur C. Brooks wrote a book on generosity. He is a statistician and hoped to prove that liberals give more, as they are always so sanctimoniously crowing. Brooks discovered that atheists gave less than people of faith, liberals give less than conservatives, and single people give less than married people. This is not just in churches, but to friends, relatives and even secular giving, such as blood to the Red Cross, and volunteer time for good causes. Godless Leftists (but I repeat myself) are stingy, while boasting of their wonderful, caring nature. Typical of pathological liars. The book is Who Really Cares - Who Gives, Who Doesn't and Why It Matters.
I have copious notes on it that would make any Democrat snivel and whine. Any non-liberal is welcome to PM me for a copy of them.

What the oligarchy considers "charity" is nothing more than funnelling money through organizations registered with the government as "humanitarian help", only to be steered right back into their personal accounts, along with all the "donations" all the other oligarchys and stupid sheeple hand over to them.

Most of their "charitable dontations" go to other large businesses that use that money for investments, only to have to pay it back at some point......and the Gates and Buffet foundations make a killing off the interests and tax cuts they get for doing this funnelling under the guise of "charity".

The ONLY people they help, is themselves.

I've done three years of research on these "charities".

They are the same EXACT types of "charities" the Clintons have........which are nothing more than money laundering coverups.

Had brunch with a friend who lived in Omaha, Nebraska years back. He met Buffett and his first wife, Suzy and visited them inside their home. He was amazed at their shoddy furniture.
Buffett's wife died and Buffett married my friend's waitress with whom the old man had been living after Suzy moved to San Francisco to be with glitterati.
Most interesting was Buffetts dinner with Bill Gates at Gorat's Steakhouse. Their waitress was asked if they tipped generously, given they are both worth tens of billions.

Incredible answer: "15%."

That was his "I'm just a normal guy" fake house. His real place is a palatial mansion.

James Corbett did a great report on Gates, including a story of how Gates went to the store for ice cream and made a bunch of people wait in line behind him while he searched his pockets forever for a 50¢ coupon for the ice cream. I about laughed my ass off!

An old friend of mine went to the same high school as Gates and did a hilarious impersonation of Gates having hissy fits every time he got rejected by a high school hottie. I guess he was kind of an ogre even in high school.

Look at this. The Gates always liked to do their experimenting in Africa.

I don't know yet...is the Gates foundation involved in this...because WE KNOW that Gates promotes 'alternative proteins'. To do this to black African children is racist in the extreme. Ghoulish, cruel, white supremacy, mengele-ish.

Look at this. The Gates always liked to do their experimenting in Africa.

I don't know yet...is the Gates foundation involved in this...because WE KNOW that Gates promotes 'alternative proteins'. To do this to black African children is racist in the extreme. Ghoulish, cruel, white supremacy, mengele-ish.

Protein

Professor Arthur C. Brooks wrote a book on generosity.
And he cooked the numbers, as all conservatives do when they're pushing propaganda.

The most obvious way is he assumed that all religious giving is charitable, when most of it is someone giving to support their own social club. Paying the pastor's salary or mantaining the church building? Pure social club stuff, and not charitable. Paying for people to preach to someone else? Social club.

But that's not the only number-cooking he did. Basically, all of his data is fudged. He'll claim he took it from studies or government data somewhere, but if you look at his sources, they never claim what he says they claim. And half of the time, he's citing his own bogus writings.

I'll be happy to debate ChemEngineer about this, but he's already put every liberal who spanks him on ignore. I'd rank him as the #1 coward on USMB, given how proud of his cowardice he is.

Addressing the bigger topic, do you know _why_ the state had to step up to take care of people? Because private charity failed so completely and catastrophically at the job. That's reality. If anyone thinks private charity is the solution to everything, then feel free step up and prove it. Make it so that private charity so awesome, government isn't even necessary.

Forum List

Back