Does Jack Smith Have a Personal Vendetta Against President Trump?

"Hold"?

Grifty's own cabinet was debating removing him for being "unsound"..
what's your point? so what? he was still and is still a better option then Xiden....that's why 73 percent of dems don't even want Xiden to run again, and why the CCP and the DNC shut down any debates.

Almost everyone in the D.C. Swamp has a vendetta against Trump. He interrupted all of those offshore, under-the-table deals. He exposed the D.C. corruption. RINOs and Dems had a good thing going. They were all getting rich through bribes and lobbyists, and Trump threw a wrench in the works.
If you read the OP, it’s about Trump offering a pardon to a congressman who used his legislative power to compel companies to benefit him and his business partners.

If Trump was so against corruption, why would he do that?

Check the 1023 that the FBI is trying so hard to cover up....
It’s confidential so we can’t.

Are you accusing me of being blind because I haven’t seen a confidential document?

what's your point? so what? he was still and is still a better option then Xiden....that's why 73 percent of dems don't even want Xiden to run again, and why the CCP and the DNC shut down any debates.
That clearly makes Grifty the inferior option..

Your opinion is irrelevant because it is informed by sources even you"re too embarrassed to name.

Those who have stood close enough to Grifty to smell the Taco bowl in his adult diaper are nearly unanimous in declaring him an unbalanced moron.

That clearly makes Grifty the inferior option..

Your opinion is irrelevant because it is informed by sources even you"re too embarrassed to name.

Those who have stood close enough to Grifty to smell the Taco bowl in his adult diaper are nearly unanimous in declaring him an unbalanced moron.
1) not at all...it shows that Republicans are the better option, as they allow difference of opinions and voice concerns....the Demafascsit party, doesn't....
2) how am I suppose to name the sources? They were random people from across the country that were polled...how am I suppose to get their names?
3) haha there was no vote to invoke the 25th...stop lying.

You've been encouraged to believe the things that fall out of your face have currency.

Rush is dead. He took the whole "my assertion is good enough" with him.
But you seem to have retained the idea that "your assertion" is the only one that matters. News flash: It isn't.

1) not at all...it shows that Republicans are the better option, as they allow difference of opinions and voice concerns....

1686141244869.png

Someone just wanted to stop in and say "Hi".

WW

1) not at all...it shows that Republicans are the better option, as they allow difference of opinions and voice concerns....the Demafascsit party, doesn't....
2) how am I suppose to name the sources? They were random people from across the country that were polled...how am I suppose to get their names?
3) haha there was no vote to invoke the 25th...stop lying.
1) oh, absolutely. When the crew of a vessel determines that its captain is a "moron", "fucking moron", and "dumb as shit", it's not "diversity of opinion", it's judgment. And it is far better informed than that of slack jaws on shore.

2) I'm talking about as a matter of practice.

3) Did I say there was a vote?

Forum List

Back