Does He Stand A Chance?

Welcome to the land of ideology.
I had the same issue when GW Bush was President.
Right Wingers worshipped him.

Well I was in middle school back when he was president and not involved in politics back then, so I don't remember too much about him I admit. I'm all about America though and keeping it free and safe, and that's not happening under the Biden Harris administration,.. so we have a HUGE problem on our hands.

Well I was in middle school back when he was president and not involved in politics back then, so I don't remember too much about him I admit. I'm all about America though and keeping it free and safe, and that's not happening under the Biden Harris administration,.. so we have a HUGE problem on our hands.
We haven't had a President concerned with the US in over 30 years.
Perhaps JFK and he was assassinated.

God forbid the fact that we still have true patriots left. :rolleyes:
The issue is financial.
There are mandatory expenditures for running for office.
For instance, to run for office in Nassau County, you must purchase $3,000.00 of political literature.
You need money to travel, stay at hotels or motels, eat, cleaners.
The people who pay for your campaign want favors in return.

Get real dude! Look at the polling, then come back when you have a clue.

We can NOT lose, unless we want to commit suicide. We are not asking for anything but reality. Either he proves it, or gets out of the way.

Personally, I hope he does prove it. We have been hosed by this crooked crap for to long. I believe Trump got hosed, but I can NOT prove it!

Therefore, it is up to HIM to prove it, and if you want to help him, I have no problem with that. But PROVE IT! You will see a landslide that has never been seen before in American politics. I am with you!

But if you can not, and if he can not, then you are putting everything at risk.

You have 12 months.......you.......your friends...........and Trump. Prove it, or move on for the sake of your country!

It is easy, isn't it? 12 months is a long time. Do NOT push a candidate down our throat that will lose. WAKE UP!

Do not split us because this is an easy win. We will support Trump when he produces evidence. So we support Trump with evidence, do YOU support another conservative if Trump does not?
Trump isnt running. That would be 3 years from now. I have nothing to prove to you. Alabama didn't vote for Brandon. We didn't allow the harvesting of votes, like Georgia in one of the most corrupt elections in our History ............And were PLUS 1 in the Senate and made sure Sessions didn't get back in.

I'd say ALABAMA DID IT'S JOB

Yes, it just kills me that Trump was so popular that he lost to Joe fucking Biden! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Of course we were making more, it was 3 years later. We will make more this year than we did any year under Trump....so using your logic Biden is better than Trump.
81 MILLION didn't vote for Brandon and you know it. They stole the living fuck out of the election and I'll keep on saying that.

Now tell me about Truth the Vote and the Challenge in Georgia........hmmmm.......Hundreds of Thousands on the register no longer living in the State...........hmmmm.........And Stacey Abrams Org was the Defense for it.

Who was the Judge that threw that out. ..........OH.....Stacey Abrams sister...............
20pfsv.jpg

According to Roll Call, Majority Forward is the non-profit arm of the Democrat-affiliated Senate Majority PAC. Fair Fight, the organization founded by Abrams, donated $2.5 million to Senate Majority PAC. Raffensperger drew a connection between Abram's financial activities and Gardner's ruling.

I'm pretty sure that Trump's been hinting at a 2024 election run for quite some time now like a lot of other people. I definitely believe he's the rightful winner of the 2020 election even though a lot of other people don't, but I'm worried what would happen if he tries running again.

Trump reveals timeline on 2024 announcement, teases Americans will be 'very happy'
Why would Trump announce now? He has a $100 million war chest that he's duped the suckers into donating to him & he's still raking it in. Trump will wait till the last possible moment, announce he's not running & pocket most of the cash that the gullible send him because he's the biggest conman who ever lived.

Trump already got his ass beat & he won't risk that again. Meanwhile, he'll milk the con as long as he can.

Yawn. TDS again. Go get vaccinated for that shit . Gator on a Golf Cart.

Yep, I have TDS and BDS and ODS....I think each of them fucking sucked. The 5 presidents we have had this century are 5 of the worst ever.

Forum List

Back