Who Needs Terrorists When You Have A Democrat In The White House

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
No need for terrorists when a president is sabotaging everything from the White House:

Biden's nominees for important positions in government are terrorists themselves....where the only experience they have for the jobs they're being recommended for is that they protested the industries they intend to be put in charge of in the federal government.
None of them can be honest about their beliefs because they would disqualify them.

Last edited:
What actions of terrorism have they done?
Tucker the English language fucker has a tendency to make up more lies than a fairytale.

"Biden's nominees for important positions in government are terrorists themselves"

lol

What actions of terrorism have they done?
Tucker the English language fucker has a tendency to make up more lies than a fairytale.
And yet here we are. For abysmal pride Progs voted for this. There is no where else to go once we go down as a nation. For what is replacing us by force in a higher percentage is not as industrious, educated, inventive and what is the truth.. Americanized. We are being Balkanized with a good helping of Tower of Babel to go with it.

And yet here we are. For abysmal pride Progs voted for this. There is no where else to go once we go down as a nation. For what is replacing us by force in a higher percentage is not as industrious, educated, inventive and what is the truth.. Americanized. We are being Balkanized with a good helping of Tower of Babel to go with it.
I am sure more than the Progs voted to oust Trump. You are the main reason as to why we are balkanized because you play right along with them.

Please inform of the time stamp where Tucker is lying?
Let's just take the first 60 seconds, shall we? That's all I can take. He is an insult to this country.

:28 - "He's fired thousands of nurses". Employers would fire them, if they refuse vaccinations and testing. Not him. He is lying.
:31 - "He's fired thousands of cops". Ditto.
:50 - "He means all those things, even those he doesn't understand, which is most". Tucker doesn't know that. He is lying.

Three lies in the first 60 seconds. And you don't even realize it. You don't even recognize the lies any more.

This isn't about Tucker. Trumpism isn't about Trump. Those ugly things are about rubes like you who buy this shit without questioning it.

Let's just take the first 60 seconds, shall we? That's all I can take. He is an insult to this country.

:28 - "He's fired thousands of nurses". Employers would fire them, if they refuse vaccinations and testing. Not him. He is lying.
:50 - "He means all those things, even those he doesn't understand, which is most". Tucker doesn't know that. He is lying.

Three lies in the first 60 seconds. And you don't even realize it. You don't even recognize the lies any more.

This isn't about Tucker. Trumpism isn't about Trump. Those ugly things are about rubes like you who buy this shit without questioning it.
I do it a different way.
I don't sit and pick at every second of a video and see where I can find a spun moment, if you do that - then you will never know anything. Because no matter what source you TRY to gain information from... you won't get it without the spin.
What is true in the video is the main story - the Biden admin is actively looking into paying illegal aliens $100,000's of dollars EACH.
That is true. Kind of a big deal.
To ignore the elephant in the room because you are too busy counting carpet fibers will get you pummeled.

I don't watch Tucker, in fact I don't watch any of them. I can't stomach it. But I can watch the snippets like these, because I understand it is the only way to get information. And I can discard the spun bullshit in order to get real, important information. Otherwise... I just stay ignorant and get on an online forum and chant Trump...Bad...Trumpers... Bad... Trumpist... Bad etc. etc.
Know anyone who does that?

I do it a different way.
I don't sit and pick at every second of a video and see where I can find a spun moment, if you do that - then you will never know anything. Because no matter what source you TRY to gain information from... you won't get it without the spin.
What is true in the video is the main story - the Biden admin is actively looking into paying illegal aliens $100,000's of dollars EACH.
That is true. Kind of a big deal.
To ignore the elephant in the room because you are too busy counting carpet fibers will get you pummeled.

I don't watch Tucker, in fact I don't watch any of them. I can't stomach it. But I can watch the snippets like these, because I understand it is the only way to get information. And I can discard the spun bullshit in order to get real, important information. Otherwise... I just stay ignorant and get on an online forum and chant Trump...Bad...Trumpers... Bad... Trumpist... Bad etc. etc.
Know anyone who does that?
I was asked to point out lies. I did.

I wouldn't expect you to like it.

You mean by threatening Federal intervention on a daily basis in order to fire health professionals?

Ok cool... point out the truths
These people - Tucker, Hannity, Maddow, Joy Reid, all of them - begin with facts and then take it into the shitter from there, with one-sided takes on the facts, slanted conclusions, ridiculous assumptions, ugly rumor-mongering, straw man arguments and ignorant projections.

They incorporate facts into their overall blatantly one-sided presentations. "The best lies include a kernel of truth". Then, when confronted, they and their fans point to the kernels of truth sprinkled amongst the obvious blatant partisan bullshit. "See! That's a fact there! They speak the truth!"

These people are intellectually dishonest. But their fans eat it up.

It's pretty fucking sad that I even have to point that out. If I really have to point it out, you must not see it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back