Does He Stand A Chance?

Indeependent we got another drunk over here! Also, I found another article,.. I wonder what this means.

ima used to be far more rational.

You're entitled to your opinion, but let me just ask you this,.. don't you think that Trump was better than Biden currently is?

Johnny Manziel was a better QB than Ryan Leaf, does not mean I want either of them as my starting QB.

We are the greatest country on the globe, we need to quit accepting "but he is better than that pile of shit". We need to move past being forced to choose between syphilis or gonorrhea.

I'm pretty sure that Trump's been hinting at a 2024 election run for quite some time now like a lot of other people. I definitely believe he's the rightful winner of the 2020 election even though a lot of other people don't, but I'm worried what would happen if he tries running again.

Trump reveals timeline on 2024 announcement, teases Americans will be 'very happy'

Of course he stands a chance, he has the most loyal following of any politician in my lifetime by a large margin.

Hmmm a Never Trumper goes I Hate Trump. Is that the proper translation there.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:i

Get real dude! Look at the polling, then come back when you have a clue.

We can NOT lose, unless we want to commit suicide. We are not asking for anything but reality. Either he proves it, or gets out of the way.

Personally, I hope he does prove it. We have been hosed by this crooked crap for to long. I believe Trump got hosed, but I can NOT prove it!

Therefore, it is up to HIM to prove it, and if you want to help him, I have no problem with that. But PROVE IT! You will see a landslide that has never been seen before in American politics. I am with you!

But if you can not, and if he can not, then you are putting everything at risk.

You have 12 months.......you.......your friends...........and Trump. Prove it, or move on for the sake of your country!

It is easy, isn't it? 12 months is a long time. Do NOT push a candidate down our throat that will lose. WAKE UP!

Do not split us because this is an easy win. We will support Trump when he produces evidence. So we support Trump with evidence, do YOU support another conservative if Trump does not?

Get real dude! Look at the polling, then come back when you have a clue.

We can NOT lose, unless we want to commit suicide. We are not asking for anything but reality. Either he proves it, or gets out of the way.

Personally, I hope he does prove it. We have been hosed by this crooked crap for to long. I believe Trump got hosed, but I can NOT prove it!

Therefore, it is up to HIM to prove it, and if you want to help him, I have no problem with that. But PROVE IT! You will see a landslide that has never been seen before in American politics. I am with you!

But if you can not, and if he can not, then you are putting everything at risk.

You have 12 months.......you.......your friends...........and Trump. Prove it, or move on for the sake of your country!

It is easy, isn't it? 12 months is a long time. Do NOT push a candidate down our throat that will lose. WAKE UP!

Do not split us because this is an easy win. We will support Trump when he produces evidence. So we support Trump with evidence, do YOU support another conservative if Trump does not?
There's too many Trump signs out there to ignore.

We are the greatest country on the globe, we need to quit accepting "but he is better than that pile of shit".

Why?

Of course he stands a chance, he has the most loyal following of any politician in my lifetime by a large margin.

Did you and Will switch bodies or something? Cause this is suddenly seeming a whole lot that movie Freaky Friday, but on a Thursday.

Why do we need to quit accepting being forced to choose between two piles of shit? Really? If you have to ask, it would be a waste of bandwidth to try and explain it to you.

Well, the way I see it is the two piles of shit are completely different. One of them shits their pants and the other doesn't take any shit from anybody. I prefer the latter to tell you the truth.

If Trump decides to run in 2024 I believe he could win but he would have to let go of the 2020 election was stolen stuff. You win by having a positive message that is looking to the future not rehashing the past Trump and many of his supporters might sincerely feel he got ripped off in 2020 but the outcome of that election will not change. It was focusing on the border, jobs, wages among other things that got Trump the win in 2016 that is what the Republican nominee in 2024 will need to focus on as well no matter who it is.

If Trump decides to run in 2024 I believe he could win but he would have to let go of the 2020 election was stolen stuff. You win by having a positive message that is looking to the future not rehashing the past Trump and many of his supporters might sincerely feel he got ripped off in 2020 but the outcome of that election will not change. It was focusing on the border, jobs, wages among other things that got Trump the win in 2016 that is what the Republican nominee in 2024 will need to focus on as well no matter who it is.
Trump ran in 2016 on a negative message..."Both Parties Suck".

Thanks for being the usual asshole you are.
It must kill you that Trump is so popular.

Yes, it just kills me that Trump was so popular that he lost to Joe fucking Biden! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Tell us, prior to COVID, was the company you work for making less, the same, or more than under Obama.

Of course we were making more, it was 3 years later. We will make more this year than we did any year under Trump....so using your logic Biden is better than Trump.

Indeependent we got another drunk over here! Also, I found another article,.. I wonder what this means.

You are PATHETIC! You are not about saving the country by whining, rather you are more about saving Trump.

I Never, ever listen to Leftist nonsense, but they are correct, we have split, just like they did.

Trump was a great President in my book. Couldn't have asked for anything better. The Leftists hated him, they tried everything they could to get him out, impeachment was all they had, and it was a farce.

Yet, we must be smart! (are you dumb?) If we do something stupid, you are going to get 12 years of a Democratic President.

Presidents seem to throw out everything constitutional, then we are alone holding the bag.

I suggest you wake up! Trump is not going to save us; because if Biden doesn't run, we are screwed.

I don't want you and I in November 2024 crying the blues! We are better than this!

So is America! Do NOT sell your soul to a candidate, yet! Let us get through 2022, because without that, we are spitting into the wind and have already lost.

Forum List

Back